Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh yes, Katie is in over-drive with this "hands on mum" and all that shit plus selling her shit.

We all know that she's talking bollocks.

I've had 3 cups of coffee and I've just had some drinking chocolate, white chocolate flavour.
You should read up on what white chocolate is made of - might put you off ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wonder what delight she is about to dish up for dinner... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ
Earth Mother she is not! Sheโ€™s such a phony! Are people actually buying this shit? She knows sheโ€™s been slammed for not showing an interest in that poor boy - the woman is a FOOL

• Angry

Emeline

Chatty Member
[QUO
Note Cole said โ€œmyโ€ fridge probs no one else has the key for the lock. Plus he doesnโ€™t know about how to store the meat safely and is the contents safe to eat as we all know Cole is in keto atm. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
What a wanker and a fat blubber too,2 chins Carly fat man .Hey ho porkie pig ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—

[QUO

What a wanker and a fat blubber too,2 chins Carly fat man .Hey ho porkie pig ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—
See the devoted mother hasnt mentioned big bear Harv,or is she waiting for another story?
FUCKING TRAMP

Last edited:
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Fuck me the Turkey Teef aint gonna be around long if he drinks that much full fat coke!!!

Cole looked stoned off his tits in that pic the other day. Must be his munchy drawer.
It says 'sugar free' round the top of the cans...

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Bloody hell! How many injunctions/restraining orders has she had???

She looks completely off her head and deranged in that picture.

Pwicey will be foaming at the mouth next, pomegranate scented or flavoured as she says.

Sweet Baby Jesus! Looks like that 'Eagle-Eyed Action Man' who's eyes you operated to move side to side with a lever on the back of his head! Don't know which of his sly eyes to look at. He's well got footballers eyes 'One's At Home and Ones Away'.

Probably got her eye on Bobby Brazier as Coles replacement.
Maybe Jack Fincham.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Thread title:

Scented; Cole was the one who ran: what do you do when you're Scented and you know it's a scam?

I was thinking of that old TV western series 'Branded'.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Hi Pink Squirrel; I think I sorta know ya from KP threads in the Scum and Daily Fail, but I resented having to log into fb before I can reply/comment. This is far more private and honest without you all getting deleted. There are some great posters here that I think I recognise from other forums. DC16 too!
Ha ha - yeah they break from Tattle cover now and again ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why the hell would you buy any kind of fragrance that you'd never actually smelled?
These people deserve to lose their money.
So the room spray is made from water, rape oil and parfum.

It would be interesting to find out the % or quality of the oil used, where it is a proper one for blending, or a cooking version that could bought in Tesco for about ยฃ1 a litre.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Surely if you post and link the sofa companies name classed as advertising???? Report report report the stupid brsinless, arsehole..... Also anyone noticed in her latest take me seriously dark big shite... How low down her earphones are... Compare to the previous hair shots in all the red tops, ob v the Sun... Classic symptom of face lifts skin being pulled..never go back to normal position... By 50 they 'll down by her jaw..

. RTAQ๐Ÿ‘ธ ( royal tattle artist queen )tattle artist ... Pricey turkey teef, ears by her jaw!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Emmeline... Yes something was mentioned on his gram comment about a girl called Abbi... " what happened to Abbi"... Don't know but very curious??? Come on tattle detectives!!๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. His eyes are furtive, sly and creepy. How anyone could trust this man is astounding. I think personally he is up to something. Since he appeared on the scene, he has dragged Pwiceys reputation right down, if that's possible. Threatening strangers, insulting people, threats of violence on SM. Great support for 'Harveys Law'. Flogging not only tat on Instascham, but potentially dangerous tat in breach of the ASA Guidelines. Encouraging people to invest in scam money making deals (again in breach of ASA). Overly familiar, in my humble opinion, with Princess. I do not recall either Kerian or Kris behaving in this manner. Who the hell does he think he is? In the public arena by association, be it a crap one, with KP. No decerning talent nor personality of his own. Grade A Grifter and Scammer, I can't stand him.
Ive just got you... Judge Rinder ,Julia Roberts, Jessica Rabbit(always had your back on the โ˜€)

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Holy fucking shit what a brass fucking neck this piece of work has, so he looks after himself does he whenever sheโ€™s off on holiday or shagging some unlucky fucknugget. No wonder the Instagram post of the ovaltine remember the advert tattlers โ€œhow do you sleep at nightโ€
There isn't one positive comment on The Mirror article. Surprised comments haven't been switched off.