Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Bravo! 👏

Absolutely spot on 100%.

Pwicey deserves to become a Dame for services to hypocrisy!!!

These talentless cunts Pwicey and Cole believe 100% in their own infallibility! Anyone who dares to criticise them is instantly labelled a troll! It's the only way they can square it away in their narcissistic minds that there are people that dont fawn over them and immediately prostrate themselves before their godlike celebrity.
Well said T!

Reactions: 4

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
[OQUOTE="DC16, post: 3716619, member: 151803"]

Tanning with Prinny tonight apparently 🙄
[/QUOTE]
On her IG. All those scabs on her lips.

• Sick
  • Sad

Emeline

Chatty Member
LOL, Rick Live reminds me of 'Rave On' from Phoenix Night! Why would any credible DJ/Producer associate themself with that lunatic that is Pwicey. She treats him like shite as well!
Thing is no one had heard of him before he she started kicking around with him (well i never did) i think he just wanted his name out there.
But you could see so many times how embarrassed and let down he was of her.
He's called her sis in lots of shit and she doesnt even bother with him

Dinkydonut

Well done that person 🤣🤣🤣 hope Cole enjoys being scammed, just like he is promoting to his followers! 🤣
This is probably him, it will be the account he uses to communicate with Abbi , then if he gets caught he can use the catfish excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back to you

Back to you itching fanny it brought tears to my eyes remembering when I showered with Original Source Mint Shower Gel. I was walking like John Wayne for a week!

Don't give her ideas!
[QUOTE

Oh my !!! Original Source Mint shower gel……been there done that and have been back for more 🤣
It really does make you feel tingly clean !!! *whispers* down there ⬇🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Cole has something to say... sorry for those of you who are not on insta, or have been blocked by him....!

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Yes it can't be fake if he is talking about it. If there was just an ad with his face on it and wording to the effect he had joined then it would be fake.
@BigBlue2018 I think the fake account they now both have on their stories is for the carljwoods_ account, no mention of him saying the collabs give away is fake (KP just mentioned that a couple of weeks ago) he is still promoting that along with the Forex scam one.

I’m just about to watch ‘celebs go dating’ Tom Zanetti???? Did KP try to make out something was going on..?

No. Carole posting on instasham, and hour or so ago, a few videos of him and ryan dancing, with krustie saying ' careful your ball might fall out. So i wondered if they had broken lock down again, but seems it was around the time of Maldives/ Turkey trip

tacheovale

UK Trumps right there. Unimpeachable, arrogant and ironically they are both proven to be vicious and not very nice characters. Oh and Pwicey has the same comb over her bald patches and orange tan as The Donald. My opinion, not trolling!
Absolutely! That's why she calls herself The Pwicey!

Reactions: 3

Emxxx

VIP Member
Yes I agree that it helps-but when they are little. My littl'un is on the Autistic spectrum and it helped his vocabulary when you expand on what they already know. eg; instead of 'Mummy loves Harvey' she could advance him by saying 'Harvey I love you' Do YOU love mummy? I think Harvey understands some little language subtleties much more than KP gives him credit for. You watch - he'll undoubtedly blossom with the right attention. Harvey has regressed under her care.
Sorry support worker here and I disagree. My clients don't get it.

Reactions: 3