Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Those bathbombs have my fanny itching just looking at them :sick:

Anyways went on the website and although I'm not on a desktop so might be unable to see everything, she's breaking so many rules

Distance selling regulations are not being complied with. The following is taken from https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses

Before an order is placed
You must provide:

• your business name, contact details and address
  • a description of your goods or services
  • the price, including all taxes
  • how a customer can pay
  • delivery arrangements, costs and how long goods will take to arrive
  • the minimum length of their contract and billing period
  • conditions for ending contracts
  • how they can cancel and when they lose the right to cancel
  • if they will still need to pay reasonable costs for using a service after they cancel
  • a standard cancellation form, if they can cancel
  • conditions for money given as a deposit or financial guarantees
  • what digital content does (for example, the language it’s in or how to update software)
  • the cost of using phone lines or other communication to complete the contract where it will cost more than the basic rate
This information must be easy to understand and on paper, in an email or another format the customer can save for future reference.

Right to cancel
There are different rules for downloads and streaming services.

You must tell the customer they can cancel their order up to 14 days after their order is delivered. They don’t need to give a reason for cancelling.

If you don’t tell the customer about their right to cancel, they can cancel at any time in the next 12 months. If you tell them about the right to cancel during these 12 months, they have 14 days to cancel from when you told them.

After an order is placed
You must:

• provide a copy of the contract on paper, by email or another format the customer can save for future reference
  • provide the copy of the contract no later than when the goods are delivered
  • deliver the goods within 30 days, unless you’ve agreed otherwise with the customer

So she has to provide a refund without a reason within 14 days and so many of the above not being complied with but mainly e.g. Business name and address and cancellation policy.
Back to you

Anyways went on the website and although I'm not on a desktop so might be unable to see everything, she's breaking so many rules

Distance selling regulations are not being complied with. The following is taken from https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses

You must provide:

• how a customer can pay
  • if they will still need to pay reasonable costs for using a service after they cancel
  • what digital content does (for example, the language it’s in or how to update software)
  • the cost of using phone lines or other communication to complete the contract where it will cost more than the basic rate
This information must be easy to understand and on paper, in an email or another format the customer can save for future reference.

Right to cancel

You must tell the customer they can cancel their order up to 14 days after their order is delivered. They don’t need to give a reason for cancelling.

If you don’t tell the customer about their right to cancel, they can cancel at any time in the next 12 months. If you tell them about the right to cancel during these 12 months, they have 14 days to cancel from when you told them.

After an order is placed
You must:

• provide a copy of the contract on paper, by email or another format the customer can save for future reference
  • deliver the goods within 30 days, unless you’ve agreed otherwise with the customer

So she has to provide a refund without a reason within 14 days and so many of the above not being complied with but mainly e.g. Business name and address and cancellation policy.

You must provide:

• how a customer can pay

Right to cancel

After an order is placed
You must:

Back to you itching fanny it brought tears to my eyes remembering when I showered with Original Source Mint Shower Gel. I was walking like John Wayne for a week!

But she's not selling them; a company set-up and owned by that JYY woman is under the company name Scented by Katie Price. What a stupid name - sounds like she sidled up to ya and lifted her leg then pissed over you.
Don't give her ideas!

This is so wrong.

Poor Harvey. He really does need keeping out of the media and live a happy life. He didn't ask for any of this.

Reactions: 6
Can you see this?
yes, it's my lap top sound playing up

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Do the one night stands/randoms count? Mind you, they are probably relationships in her eyes! By anyones account, 16 isn't bad going.
I didn’t see one night stands listed but they do count. We’ll be here forever if we list them! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Well she was found guilty and has yet to pay Alex's costs which were awarded and are included on the list of creditors. I think that a moral victory is all he can expect. Of course, she owes her legal team for the work they did on the case.
I don't believe it works that way. As it's a criminal offence she's been found guilty of my understanding is she can't add Alex, nor his lawyers fees to her bankrupy. It's not the same as owing other people money. So the fees and compensation are still owed. Alex did go to court at one of her hearings but I understand to support others who had been screwed over by her.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Stopped reading when I got to the word ‘but’
What a shame, you'd have read that I only watched as a I have a disabled child too.

I have never been a KP fan and still am not but thought she did seem to have a good relationship with Harvey. That's not a case of being gaslit...as someone else has accused me of either.

There's lots I don't like about her and I've posted elsewhere on this in earlier threads. I am fair minded though and thought she got a lot of stuff right in her interactions with Harvey when he was getting distressed.

It doesn't excuse her any of the other stuff that she has rightly been challenged for on here,

Lucid30

VIP Member
cosmetics are required to have an “ingredient declaration,” a list of all the product's ingredients. ... This law is intended to make sure consumers have information they can use to compare the value of different products and make informed choices.

It is an offence to supply an incorrectly labelled cosmetic product. The labelling requirements include the name and address of the manufacturer / importer, the ingredients, durability marking, function and precautions.
It needs reporting. Is there an form to fill out or an email address?
I’ll report it 😡

liar liar

VIP Member
That is exactly what I was thinking Mavis, she almost went in to panic mode when he was getting frustrated at the viewing of the residential. I get it was probably awkward that she was in a wheelchair but still, u would think she, being this amazing mother, would know straight away what to do.

also guys, a little birdy has told me that kris boyson refused to sign a nda 🤔
Ooh ooh! So why hasn't he out her? Is it coz she can't find the cash yet to shut him up so he's waiting?

Wilkco

VIP Member
He may have signed an NDA though they look to end soon as its not quite right.
Also if its criminal behaviour I believe that you can overturn it if you seek legal advice.
I have no idea what he knows has he ever hinted?
I watched a funny reality show set in greece at a hotel and Kris was on it. Prior to Katie arrangement.
Definately worth a watch!!!

Mind ypu Katie Price hardly has a career. She vlogs and Instagrams..Self employed Not employed to work on anything. Not that I know of.
What episode is Kris in of Five Star Hotel?

Reactions: 5

Pixie1

VIP Member
Can you see this?
Sorry DC I'm not on Instagram 😔

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
  • Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
I have a lot to catch up on so sorry if its already been mentioned, but Katie is on Loose Women on Friday 🙂

• Sick