Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
You would of thought so, but they are not listed anywhere on the site and on the products they are quite hard to read. Then she does phototshoots of her looking like she is going to eat one of the heart bathbombs, when they clearly say not for consumption!!! It doesn't say anywhere who her partner is on the website also, I can see it says manufactured by on the packaging, but cannot read the name.

Scented by KP... is the JYY woman...
Thanks for that - very comprehensive. (y)

Reactions: 5

DC16

VIP Member
The only bath bombs I've ever rated are from Lush..when all the glitter and roses fill the bath...about a fiver for one.

Otherwise they aren't a thing are they? You can't use them as a body wash it's just a fancy fizzy bath.
They're literally just bath sherbet...
whatever gave her that idea?🤔
Even trust pilot don’t rate it! 😂 mind you, only one review!

So that's how she gets her 'Rocks' off :ROFLMAO:

I've decided that WOODS plate is the registered trade plate for his father's car business. Whatever, he doesn't do anything that would earn him enough to buy a new car unless daddy is laundering money...
And he is currently trying to sell his 8 bedroomed house....so maybe!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure she does let him do it. I think he's become, as far as she's concerned, a dangerous loose cannon. They are both now claiming the Collab International post is on a fake account!? I don't understand, it's still on his Instagram, he's in the video promoting it and it was posted 17 hours ago. Why hasn't it been removed if it is fake or shut down? That was the best part of a day ago?

The line on the Scented By Katie Price room spray product information section on the website I find baffling is 'Final product not tested on animals'. What does that mean?
Just pops over to website to enquire...🧐

Reactions: 4

DC16

VIP Member

Wonder what delight she is about to dish up for dinner... 🤔🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4