Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I know she doesn’t have her kids living with her, but how can a middle aged women with 5 kids not know the basics of food hygiene and cooking? I still can‘t get out of my head the end of ‘her‘ documentary/show as she describes it, where she serviced up the kids dinner out of a big silver pan on the table. When Pruecess didn’t get her plate to the pan fast enough the food was slopped on the table. Christ knows what it was. Saw onions, pasta, cucumber (?) going in! Also, can’t get out of my head on her crappy TV show (the one off one) when she was going on a date night with Cole. There was a bit where Harvey was preparing his breakfast, the biggest bowl of cereal I’ve ever seen with a 2kg bag of white sugar next to it. No supervision or portion control.

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
He isn't guaranteed a place at the college - not has he the capacity to agree to all this filming. Eye roll.
Since when has that prevented the currant bun from issuing fake/misleading headlines? The truth hurts their bottom line.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Bloody hell! Have you seen the state of 'Scented By Katie Price' room sprays? The cheapest looking packaging I've ever seen, £8 for 100ml. White, cheap dispensers, label stuck on wonky, looks like an Ali Express special. Also, most have '1 person viewed' think the highest was 4. No delivery charges shown until you order and oh yes, a favourite of KP's, no cancellations! Compare these to M&S room sprays for 100ml as well, £2 cheaper.
Well, she's excelled herself hasn't she?
Managing to make an original product look like a knock off of the original product. That truly is next level stupidity. Or is it genius?
I am 50% disgusted and 50% in awe.
Do people actually buy this shit?!!!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think
She can't remember her own lies....
I think at this point she should probably employ us, as we have far more TRUTHFUL knowledge of her life/lies than she ever will! But I guess we'd have to work for free because we certainly wouldn't get paid 😁

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Something about him at the minute screams of losing control and he no likey.

I've done keto several times, its amazing when I want to drop several pounds quickly. Have the wee sticks you pee on but it can go really wrong.
I did try taking ketones (Holland and barret) before I started keto but they had no effect, obviously because I wasn't following keto.
From time to time I go on a low carbohydrate regime which activates ketosis and yes, those wee sticks are a good indicator that its working.

Facehugger

VIP Member
The only bath bombs I've ever rated are from Lush..when all the glitter and roses fill the bath...about a fiver for one.

Otherwise they aren't a thing are they? You can't use them as a body wash it's just a fancy fizzy bath.
They're literally just bath sherbet...
whatever gave her that idea?🤔
I don't get it either, what's the rave about them? The only ones I've ever had the odd time felt all gritty on my skin afterwards.

liar liar

VIP Member
Wait ? What ? That’s an actual thing ? 😂🤣😂🤯🙄😒 I mean I’m vertically challenged myself but isn’t that an actual legitimate excuse for buying hundreds of beautiful pairs of heels 🤔 She sounds like she makes KP look like a Sloane Square mommy !!!
By now you will have found that she lied. However, you can research the procedure.

DC16

VIP Member
Well someone cut it and it won't be Cole... she'll lie about it and say that it was done ages ago and was hidden by the wig/weave before.
Well Cole is certainly getting her turned even more manly, just how he likes it...🤔🤣

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
Maybe so Harvey knows the question is directed at him. 🤷‍♀️
also why does priceless need to keep getting Harvey to say he loves her. It’s all the time over and over. You can see why he may damage the walls as he’s probably processing all the shouting and questions.
you’re right she doesn’t have a clue.
I don’t get why people can’t see what we all see. It’s like she sending subliminal messages that only fool people with a low IQ. 🤔
Oh I know! That constant 'I love you ' looks good to people who just see them interacting occasionally, but to us in the know its monotonous! Its like she can't think of anything else to say to him, so just throws it in for effect 🙄

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
But wouldn't it be hilarious if she got on to 'The Voice' and no one turned for her?!

Her kicking off, being gobby 'do you know who I am?' Will.i.am 'Yes, a cheap ho'. Cole and Sid storming the stage, barking aggressively (Sid not KP), threatening Will.i.am and Tom Jones. Hard man Cole kick dropped by Will.i.am, Turkey Teef flying everywhere after a punch and kick to the teef by Sir Tom (80). Then when Jesse J hears he only threatens women she give Cole a swift kick to the penis and gonads. Turns on Price, rips her wig off and head butts her. Sans Turkey Teef, Pwicey, Cole and Sid scuttle of the stage wimpering! I'm in a fantasy world tonight! Please humour me!
Love it. I read all of that to the tune of Banny Marilow's "Copa, Copacabana" 😂

• Haha