Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she doesn’t have her kids living with her, but how can a middle aged women with 5 kids not know the basics of food hygiene and cooking? I still can‘t get out of my head the end of ‘her‘ documentary/show as she describes it, where she serviced up the kids dinner out of a big silver pan on the table. When Pruecess didn’t get her plate to the pan fast enough the food was slopped on the table. Christ knows what it was. Saw onions, pasta, cucumber (?) going in! Also, can’t get out of my head on her crappy TV show (the one off one) when she was going on a date night with Cole. There was a bit where Harvey was preparing his breakfast, the biggest bowl of cereal I’ve ever seen with a 2kg bag of white sugar next to it. No supervision or portion control.

Reactions: 6
duck me the Turkey Teef aint gonna be around long if he drinks that much full fat coke!!!

Cole looked stoned off his tits in that pic the other day. Must be his munchy drawer.
It says 'sugar free' round the top of the cans...

Reactions: 5
I know she doesn’t have her kids living with her, but how can a middle aged women with 5 kids not know the basics of food hygiene and cooking? I still can‘t get out of my head the end of ‘her‘ documentary/show as she describes it, where she serviced up the kids dinner out of a big silver pan on the table. When Pruecess didn’t get her plate to the pan fast enough the food was slopped on the table. Christ knows what it was. Saw onions, pasta, cucumber (?) going in! Also, can’t get out of my head on her crappy TV show (the one off one) when she was going on a date night with Cole. There was a bit where Harvey was preparing his breakfast, the biggest bowl of cereal I’ve ever seen with a 2kg bag of white sugar next to it. No supervision or portion control.
Because she has had someone pick up after her all her life! She’s a lazy fetch me carry me dick. I remember on one of her episodes, on my skanky life, she had a ‘life coach’ around to help her declutter 🤦‍♀️ (Only she wanted the woman to do the whole thing herself) and she sat on the floor demanding Kieron do it all and he was saying he was busy stripping Harvey’s, jett and their bed (I think 🤔) as all had wet themselves in the night but she wouldn’t get up as she said it was Kieron’s side 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬

Reactions: 9
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell! Have you seen the state of 'Scented By Katie Price' room sprays? The cheapest looking packaging I've ever seen, £8 for 100ml. White, cheap dispensers, label stuck on wonky, looks like an Ali Express special. Also, most have '1 person viewed' think the highest was 4. No delivery charges shown until you order and oh yes, a favourite of KP's, no cancellations! Compare these to M&S room sprays for 100ml as well, £2 cheaper.
Well, she's excelled herself hasn't she?
Managing to make an original product look like a knock off of the original product. That truly is next level stupidity. Or is it genius?
I am 50% disgusted and 50% in awe.
Do people actually buy this tit?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those looneys who follow her on her Instagram. They are waxing lyrical about this new range. Some have even said they have ordered the whole range! A fool and his money etc. I really don't understand why these people idolize her and not see her for what she is. Mind you they do seem of low intelligence, most can't spell.
Why the hell would you buy any kind of fragrance that you'd never actually smelled?
These people deserve to lose their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell would you buy any kind of fragrance that you'd never actually smelled?
These people deserve to lose their money.
So the room spray is made from water, rape oil and parfum.

It would be interesting to find out the % or quality of the oil used, where it is a proper one for blending, or a cooking version that could bought in Tesco for about £1 a litre.

Reactions: 5
I'm really disgusted and upset that Skanky and Cole have put Sir Tom Moore on their Instagram. They won't have given a tit about him. See that other bleep David Beckham has jumped on the band wagon. I wonder how much these 3 scammers and snake oil salemen donated to him fundraising? I'm guessing nothing. He had more integrity and class in his little finger than these 3 cunts combined. I never normally use that word, but I'm pretty confident it's to promote themselves. I'm fuming!

Of all the people the Sun use in this headline, they use KP 🙄🤬 definitely on the payroll.
I'm absolutely fuming! They have put Sir Tom on both their Instascam pages. Cheeky cunts. Wonder how much they donated to his fundraising? I'm guessing nothing. That other scammer and snake oil salesman Beckham is jumping on the band wagon as well. Sir Tom have more integrity in his little finger than these 3 twats.

Dispite claiming Cole's instagram account was fake and has now been deleted (KP today 6.34pm in The Sun), what a surprise. The Collab video and story and Instagram post are still there on HIS ACCOUNT. Pair of muppets. Has also appeared on hers too.

Dispite claiming Cole's instagram account was fake and has now been deleted (KP today 6.34pm in The Sun), what a surprise. The Collab video and story and Instagram post are still there on HIS ACCOUNT. Pair of muppets. Has also appeared on hers too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion ( I know it's early but never mind):

Katie Price #20. 50 shades of creosote tan & yet more scams on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to you

Back to you itching fanny it brought tears to my eyes remembering when I showered with Original Source Mint Shower Gel. I was walking like John Wayne for a week!

Don't give her ideas!

Poor Harvey. He really does need keeping out of the media and live a happy life. He didn't ask for any of this.
I feel for poor Harvey, but Katie taught him to say that and would laugh at him saying it. She is to be blame!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.