Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll catch up in a min but WTAF WHO THE ACTUAL duck does she think she is?
I said this the other day about Captain Tom Moore.
She has no respect for no fucker than herself
She's copied than from someone
The dirty rotten skanky bastarding witch,between her fake scams that she already shouted out "FAKE" and he fake tan and tit edible bath bombs duck off you lying bleep
(where's my tattler friend that said she'll come on the hunt with me if she did that,i.ll pick you up soon 😡)

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. His eyes are furtive, sly and creepy. How anyone could trust this man is astounding. I think personally he is up to something. Since he appeared on the scene, he has dragged Pwiceys reputation right down, if that's possible. Threatening strangers, insulting people, threats of violence on SM. Great support for 'Harveys Law'. Flogging not only tat on Instascham, but potentially dangerous tat in breach of the ASA Guidelines. Encouraging people to invest in scam money making deals (again in breach of ASA). Overly familiar, in my humble opinion, with Princess. I do not recall either Kerian or Kris behaving in this manner. Who the hell does he think he is? In the public arena by association, be it a crap one, with KP. No decerning talent nor personality of his own. Grade A Grifter and Scammer, I can't stand him.
Ive just got you... Judge Rinder ,Julia Roberts, Jessica Rabbit(always had your back on the ☀)

Reactions: 5
@Facehugger it probably will be him next. if not then She’ll probably be with someone off Geordie Shore or Love Island next. She’ll be running to the press calling him “the one” again, trying to get pregnant, slagging all her ex boyfriends/husbands off, flying off to Turkey to get some matching teeth, then cheat on him and look for the next victim.
Bit of Groundhog Day when it comes to KP and relationships I think Jake

Bit of Groundhog Day when it comes to KP and relationships I think Jake
True, haha! I’ve just had a look and she’s only been in 16 relationships since about 1998. Surely more? It feels like it anyway! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me laugh,

• Wow
Reactions: 6
WTF IS THAT?
That little bit of raw chicken dripping down ewwwwwwww 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Did me see a munchy old carrot there duck me

Oh Jesus mother and Mary im a bit slow girls EASY SLIDE HAHAHAHAHAH (2 days of double shifts + a bit) slow on the count there)
NOW IVE GOT THE GIGGLES,EASY SLIDE,EASY RIDE,SNIDEY RIDE,GREASY RIDE,FROSSTY RIDE EUGH

His 6 beers on the top shelf bleeping hilarious what a munter

WHAT A bleeping WANK STAIN AGAIN FROZEN FOOD THAT HE WILL NEVER USE THE SIR TOM
FUCKKKKKKK OFFFF PLEBBBBB CUNTO CUUNTY

WTF IS THAT?

Oh Jesus mother and Mary im a bit slow girls EASY SLIDE HAHAHAHAHAH (2 days of double shifts + a bit) slow on the count there)
NOW IVE GOT THE GIGGLES,EASY SLIDE,EASY RIDE,SNIDEY RIDE,GREASY RIDE,FROSSTY RIDE EUGH

Sorry girls but look at that fridge.
Is that something to be proud of?
NO...
No disrespect but no wonder he doesnt want HARVEY there the bleeping pig ignorant bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTF IS THAT?

Sorry girls but look at that fridge.
Is that something to be proud of?
NO...
No disrespect but no wonder he doesnt want HARVEY there the bleeping pig ignorant bastard
I thought the frozen meals were the ones that were got for Harvey, to help with his weight lose?? of has donkey nicked them just as he did the gym stuff,

• Haha
Especially when the term "He's the one" is used and we all throw up.
How long have they been together now? A year? We all know the true test of a relationship comes once the honeymoon period is over! Once those rose coloured specs come off and you notice all their annoyin g faws as youre no longer blinded by infatuation and the dynamics inevitably change...

Reactions: 8
How long have they been together now? A year? We all know the true test of a relationship comes once the honeymoon period is over! Once those rose coloured specs come off and you notice all their annoyin g faws as youre no longer blinded by infatuation and the dynamics inevitably change...
They’ve been together since July. Feels like ages! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it a year already? that can't be right. She's not pregnant, why is he still around?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the frozen meals were the ones that were got for Harvey, to help with his weight lose?? of has donkey nicked them just as he did the gym stuff,
He's obviously not eating them either if they are rammed in his freezer
Its all tit as per
Maybe he prefers her grey mash an pies 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
[QUO
Note Cole said “my” fridge probs no one else has the key for the lock. Plus he doesn’t know about how to store the meat safely and is the contents safe to eat as we all know Cole is in keto atm. 🤷‍♀️
What a wanker and a fat blubber too,2 chins Carly fat man .Hey ho porkie pig 🐷🐗

[QUO

What a wanker and a fat blubber too,2 chins Carly fat man .Hey ho porkie pig 🐷🐗
See the devoted mother hasnt mentioned big bear Harv,or is she waiting for another story?
bleeping woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry girls i have 2 days off a week and try to catch up and i sit in hope she; been caught out, but NO...
Same old same,rinse and repeat.
Ive shut my twitter down now cant stand the cunty morons ,ive said before she always ends up on her feet
Despite all our reports to various departments and authorities wtf else can we do.
I REALLY DO HOPE SHE HAS GOT POLICE BACK UP,COURT BACK UP 🤔
"CLAIRE FROM CAN IS HEAVILY INVOLVED" SHE KNOWS ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACES
She even got that scruff Steph Davis back on her feet after her being a druggy and alky
Kirsty shaw is a has been she managed Tara palmer and westbrook both sniff heads and look at them now, she couldn't even sort a piss up its her man Alex that does it all.all kirstys businesses have gone bankrupt

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.