Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. That's what I thought too. Probably because it was so rushed/forced with them
I’d say it’s this. We’ve had months of her clinginess and nonstop talk about how he's “the one”. They’ll be broken up by June if she’s not pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Time to start thread suggestions, any previous suggestions please repost now.

Can someone start the thread, I will be working my backside off in the pissing rain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Think I found the same bottles. Can be bought for a little as 46p each. Add a dash of zoflora to tap water and hey presto. You too could have your very own “scented by Katie price “ 🤔 or if you really want to smell like Katie just add a couple of drops of piss and a smidge fanny butter.
🤣🤣🤣 yeah introducing:
The Mucky Mansion Home fragrances
Eau de sewer..
Eau de fartè

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion (reposting as per 265's instructions)

Katie Price #20. 50 shades of creosote tan & yet more scams on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Time to start thread suggestions, any previous suggestions please repost now.

Can someone start the thread, I will be working my backside off in the pissing rain.
Me too i start again at 5am (so so so so so tired now but got to be done) called in on days off 🙄 just got a text,im working on fresh air and its not good, I'll be honest its when you (might) make mistakes ,but the big wigs don't care as long as you are there.
duck THIS COVID tit!!

🤣🤣🤣 yeah introducing:
The Mucky Mansion Home fragrances
Eau de sewer..
Eau de fartè
You not mean pissed in pissed on farted in farted on a bit of rub here and there ,tuna pasties (eww thats made me sick in my mouth)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw that, how much chocolate.... I hope they keep the fridge locked when Harvey visits, like KP told the press...
Never posted on the KP threads before, but duck me, all that chocolate.
Who the duck has that amount in their fridge?!! Heart attack waiting to happen. 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I leave this here for now before catching up 🥰 xx.

Loooool 😃 xx.View attachment 416200
Oh fucks sake Pom ive just peed my Tena lady🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bed for 3hours then back to the grind (ffs that didn't sound right) 🤣🤣
Goodnight sorry morning all sleep well. Emma xx 🥰🥰🥰
And PS Keep up the good work ,one day, maybe one day we will get her xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cole has now put a picture and quote from Sir Tom on his Instasham after the Collab videos that are allegedly on a fake account which is clearly his. Everything he does at the moment infuriates me, I can't stand the sound of his boring, monotone voice either. I think he's thick as tit with no comprehension of how this may come across or how the public will view it. Either that or he doesn't give a flying duck. He is making himself even more dispised, I think he's burning his bridges if he thinks he's going to be a celebrity/media personality. I'm now questioning if he's right in the head.

I'll catch up in a min but WTAF WHO THE ACTUAL duck does she think she is?
I said this the other day about Captain Tom Moore.
She has no respect for no fucker than herself
She's copied than from someone
The dirty rotten skanky bastarding witch,between her fake scams that she already shouted out "FAKE" and he fake tan and tit edible bath bombs duck off you lying bleep
(where's my tattler friend that said she'll come on the hunt with me if she did that,i.ll pick you up soon 😡)
She doesn't even have respect for herself!

True, haha! I’ve just had a look and she’s only been in 16 relationships since about 1998. Surely more? It feels like it anyway! 😱
Do the one night stands/randoms count? Mind you, they are probably relationships in her eyes! By anyones account, 16 isn't bad going.

True, haha! I’ve just had a look and she’s only been in 16 relationships since about 1998. Surely more? It feels like it anyway! 😱
Do the one night stands/randoms count? Mind you, they are probably relationships in her eyes! By anyones account, 16 isn't bad going.

Last edited:
What's happened to Skanky and Cole joining 'The Sun Jab Army' volunteers? Seen no evidence of them doing anything? Or was it just another paid for promotion?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I didn’t see one night stands listed but they do count. We’ll be here forever if we list them! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
O didn’t list one night stands listed but they do count. We’ll be here forever if we list them! 😂
Charles Dury actually said in an interview this week with Lauren Goodyer or whatever she's called, that they weren't in a relationship. Also that friend of hers, who stuck their head above the parapet briefly and threated to tell the truth about her 'cos they were fed up with her lies, then mysteriously vanished, had some interesting things to say about people she'd been with:

1. That when she buggered off to Turkey with Charles Dury and was photographed in the back of a taxi (with her legs splayed and her fanny on show, no knickers) with Charles, a British builder and a Turkish guy that she went with all 3.

2. The 2 random German guys she copped off with in Majorca and went back to their apartment to take cocaine.

3. Scotty T, Chloe Ferry and some bloke called James from Geordie Shores.

4. Garath Gates.

5. Ralf Schumacher.

6. Cipriani.

Even Peter Andre said in 2009 that he was 'disgusted' by her behaviour when she buggered of to Ibiza and said ''Mind you, she’s been linked to so many men I can’t keep up!" His words in a magazine interview and that was over 11 years ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Latest deplop was £1.262. So now the total is £14.805.
More shite tonight 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hello sweetheart, enjoy the thread, get coffee and a biscuit!!

I knew there was something off about that photo you mentioned and you are right, clever you, ;)
Hi @265 I’m so behind on these threads as Ive been working from home and have my youngest daughter home from school it’s chaotic to say the least 🥴I haven’t been on Big Lozzas since the pregnancy announcement and the KP ones are moving so fast, she’s obviously ramping up the “I’m a good mom me” campaign!! I’m on my 4th coffee of the day already and feeling a tad 🤪

Answers on a postcard please..
Plugging his crack with crack ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yes, Katie is in over-drive with this "hands on mum" and all that tit plus selling her tit.

We all know that she's talking bollocks.

I've had 3 cups of coffee and I've just had some drinking chocolate, white chocolate flavour.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.