Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
[OQUOTE="DC16, post: 3716619, member: 151803"]

Tanning with Prinny tonight apparently 🙄
On her IG. All those scabs on her lips.
[/QUOTE]
The pictures on her hairdressers IG (trying to make out it is a throwback photo) Joel Maghair21 show how bad they are 😳

At least mother of the year made it into this article, although I think they need to amend how much she owes! More articles like this on the Pwicey highlighting her failures please 🤣

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Back to you

Back to you itching fanny it brought tears to my eyes remembering when I showered with Original Source Mint Shower Gel. I was walking like John Wayne for a week!

Don't give her ideas!
Original Mint Source - I was given some of that by a friend for my husband - ha ha ha ha <wicked evil laughter>... he only used it once 😃

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
EUREKA!
Yeah we should get Pom to make him into a "community dick" cos that's what his life will be after Katie. Big inflatable Penis @Pom Bear or has that already been done, hard to keep up
Oi I'm Eddi - I have no children and I'm older than I look :LOL:

What about that one from The Jungle Book with weird eyes?

But are his eyes green and crossed?
Mine would be crossed if my trouser snake was stuck in the zip ;)

• Haha

VIP Member
This made me laugh,

• Wow
She's gonna milk this situation ad infinum. Note to Katie Price/ If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the Oxford English Dictionary ~ somewhere between Shit and Syphilis. (assuming you can read) so JOG-ON!

Yes, Jett was born in France and it seemed suspicious at the time in that, KP constantly wore baggy jumpers in order to 'fool the paps' about how far along in pregnancy she was. She got up the duff with Jett very, very quickly, and to no-ones surprise delivered early. No wonder Kieron asked for a paternity test.
Sounds like Lozza🌽

Can picture it now, KP up the corner doing her daily Dear Deidre segment FFS 🙄 that program’s a crock a shit, the fake laugh from the camera crew and floor workers is so cringe as the show isn’t funny

Makes my skin itch just thinking about it🤢

Is this not the same as the one last week that they declared was a scam????? #REPORT

Check out KPs top quality sprays, no expense spared on the bottle, what a load of old shit!🤣 probably smells like shit too!

Yes same ad as last week

she is now selling a jumper and plastic trousers, ( didnt click on the link though)

Last edited:

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He's clearly off his head on grey mash & peas @BigBlue2018 😂🤣

I don't use Itsasham either. I look at storiesdown to see the Insta rubbish 😊
Send anyone over the edge on that diet. Sure Turkey Twizzlers have played their part as well. Maybe this diet has turned his crossed blue eyes to green. Still sinister and sneakly, sly looking whatever colour.

• Angry

Dinkydonut

I've just look her up - she's had heel implants to make her taller 😲
Wait ? What ? That’s an actual thing ? 😂🤣😂🤯🙄😒 I mean I’m vertically challenged myself but isn’t that an actual legitimate excuse for buying hundreds of beautiful pairs of heels 🤔 She sounds like she makes KP look like a Sloane Square mommy !!!

I called my daughter fart box for a while 🤦🏻‍♀️ No idea why it popped into my head one day but it stuck 🤣
Hahahahaha love this Linda, don’t forget to tell her future husband !!!!

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
Well my beautiful tattlers its getting late so I'm off to bed. As usual, you cheered me up today 😂. I had 2 bits of good news tonight so this little Pixie is going to bed quite happy 😀😀. ...Oh and @Facehugger, your Tena lady post was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. I look forward to seeing what @Pom Bear comes up with tomorrow 😂. Nighty night 😘

• Heart