Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Nice healthy fridge they have there😮 #diabetes
I've got OCD and am obsessed with fridges being packed properly. Here we have raw meat on a shelf (you can see blood on the meat trays) above dairy products, a no no. Should be on the bottom shelf to avoid contamination. But then you have a drawer which looks like it's full of chocolate and sweets.

Reactions: 6

DC16

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently it’s not an asset and there’s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African “robbery” somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.

She was supposed to be selling it for charity, but I don't think anything was heard about it, but how can she sell it if it's not her asset??

It just says:
Brigadier Leonard Hlathi said they stopped in a dark spot and urged other tourists to avoid it. Mr Stark said: “One member of the film company has gone back to England as the trauma was too much for her.”

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
Mavis - what are you dressing up as for the Loz extravaganza? I'm going as a tuna...
I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. Your tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.

Last edited:

tacheovale

• Haha
Couldn’t even be bothered to read the story!

I see Katie is now following a Polly Gould...is this the same Polly Gould who was married to Andrew... 😳
How sad that he doesn’t even appear in the press for his own achievements - L O S E R 🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13860857/katie-price-single-jewllery-business-folds/

She was still registered as a Director, although this isn't legally allowed - gotta be something there for Cloudchaser to discuss...
Under what name is she registered? She is still a director of the company she took £154k from as a Director's loan, illegally, as that is subject to the Bankruptcy deal.

Those comments are Savage!! But true and so funny!! The one about Judy being old enough to be his Mother!!!! 🤣
She is and looks it. He is just minging.

Omg the comments in the sun Madeley article 🤣 bet he wishes he'd kept his mouth shut now.....
I bet his IG is receiving a battering 😁

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13860857/katie-price-single-jewllery-business-folds/

She was still registered as a Director, although this isn't legally allowed - gotta be something there for Cloudchaser to discuss...
I can still see stupid Steph saying what a good businesswoman she was when she herself used to host the business news on Breakfast Time! What a complete numpty she's turned out to be. I hope she received the appropriate method of correction for her stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Wow she's such a role model to mother's and young women. Give that woman an MBE now!!!

You know what, fuck it, lets make her Dame Katie Pwice for services to business and motherhood!
..... And whilst we're at it, why not make her a Saint (Bernard!) x

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Katie's Latest insta post, I wonder when this was taken...

Stupid woman - here we are breaking Covid rules.

Loooool 😄😄😄😄 xx

Loooool 😄😄😄 I admit I think it's an old pic...I saw it on Google and straight away thought of Gail Platt or whatever her last name is nowadays lol 😄 xx.

One that was suggested the other day...
She is trying to get rid of Cole's baubles left over from Xmas 🤭.
Scented baubles lol x

Back later 😘 xx.

View attachment 410318
Would they be the 'scratch 'n sniff' ones Pom? ❤

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I'm not sure she does let him do it. I think he's become, as far as she's concerned, a dangerous loose cannon. They are both now claiming the Collab International post is on a fake account!? I don't understand, it's still on his Instagram, he's in the video promoting it and it was posted 17 hours ago. Why hasn't it been removed if it is fake or shut down? That was the best part of a day ago?

The line on the Scented By Katie Price room spray product information section on the website I find baffling is 'Final product not tested on animals'. What does that mean?
In this case sweet FA its KP we're talking about

I’ve seen a few products with labels that say, “This finished product not tested on animals.” Does that mean that the individual ingredients have been tested on animals? | PETA

" In cases like these, the product could be completely cruelty-free or the status of the ingredients could be questionable. It depends upon the company. "

Case closed your honour.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Honestly, who are buying all of these!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Those looneys who follow her on her Instagram. They are waxing lyrical about this new range. Some have even said they have ordered the whole range! A fool and his money etc. I really don't understand why these people idolize her and not see her for what she is. Mind you they do seem of low intelligence, most can't spell.

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Peter Andres parents and brothers tried to talk him out of marrying her as she was 'bad news'. He obviously ignored them. The way she treated his parents afterwards was shocking.
Oh no what did she do?
His parents seem such typically sweet loving Greek parents...

liar liar

VIP Member
I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. You're tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.
You should - there was a bit of jostling for outfit rights yesterday... someone, who will be nameless, until I decide not, opted for a fake tie-on bottom. Pom is going as an immense corn cob. We also have a large tomato hiding in our midst and someone who baggsed the trotter outfit.

I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. You're tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.
Oh and your lack of visitation may have been due to the 1/2 bottle of Stolly ;)

• Haha

BabeOne

I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. 💕 I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much 😥. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. 😒......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!
Pixie, I'm dreadfully sorry to have made you feel like that 😔😢.

I agree with you, that there are things I read that make me giggle and give some much needed "unthinking time" around the current situation. I've been very Thankful to this site, and the people that post here.

Some things you just can't get out of your head - so much of what she does, doesn't bother me but if it involves the children, than a red mist descends over me. Thank goodness that Jnr, Princess, Bunny and Jett have the Dads they have.

Harvey - I hope that he will receive the support he needs. I wouldn't want to be a care professional dealing with her, but someone in that tangled Web, has got to put him first.

Pixie - hugs to you. Hope you've had a better day. I've just had a short walk with our pooch and DS - cream crackered now but glad I did it.