Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animallover2022

VIP Member
But he’s talked about on here frequently apparently? 🤔 As Katie’s ex and the Father of her two children? Are opinions on her past partners not spoken about here there then? That would be a first for a Tattle thread.
There are reasons we hate skanky but Pete, as far as I'm concerned hasn't done anything wrong. He's a Brill dad, gets on with his own life, doesn't bad mouth KFP, no criminal convictions longer than my leg. Yes he gets mentioned but usually it's positive comments here for PA and KH

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Can someone bring me up to speed? I'm dealing with my own slapgate and it seems really difficult to catch up. Fractured eye socket, broken nose and very very bruised. Very frightened.

All mine, and no makeup..

Makes me hate her more. I was assaulted and I'm hurt and if she lied I hope she fucking burns.
I hope you have support you need around you 😘 really feel for you, there are a lot of support agencies around I hope you find someone to help you through this. ❤😘

I agree wholeheartedly with you in respect of KFP if she lied about her DA then she should feel the wrath of those who have suffered.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
100% SB did NOTHING to Princess.
It‘s good you’ve cleared that up, I dislike SB but personally didn’t think he‘d done anything to Princess.
Please can someone in contact with PA make sure this is all forwarded to him including the forged document, if nothing else involving Princess should be a Police concern. This person is either psycho, or a sad little lowlife I suspect the latter, either way they need a visit from the Police.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Not to worry Nikki, you posted the info in good faith. Maybe the timing of the article is not right at the moment and they will use it when they are ready or maybe they have legal issues x
Skanky's lot have upped the shite output in the past few days so clearly there IS something bubbling under the surface they are concerned about. Its probably a case of timing due to skanks throwing her Legal Experts (lying assholes) onto whatever it is

Jwren

VIP Member
It's like a 'look at what you could have won'. There's no way she isn't gutted with who and where she's ended up. I wish she would get rid of SB. I know she is the creater of her own misery but he's absolutely sped up the process 10 fold.
Although I wouldn’t wish KP on anyone else. She really was cruel and quite nasty to KB and I genuinely think he cared especially where Harvey was concerned.

• Haha
  • Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
  • Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
The posts are probably from someone on here.
Someone who is illiterate, over excited and ran out of Jeremy Kyle repeats to watch.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't believe this is genuine. Nope I don't think Carl was the one driving in the Sep crash. I'm also uncomfortable with the allegation here re Princess. If that's true, it's horrendous and shouldn't be spread on SM out of respect for P. If it's false, it's also horrible to be spreading a rumour like that online which could hurt P.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I did always think it was weird how it was reported that she announced to the police that she had been doing cocaine and shouldn't have been driving.

Let's see if they really do have the black and white proof eh. I'm thinking not.
I’m calling BS - some little weirdo bored at home wanking away probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 33