Katie Price #184 Kipper and Sink, in matching pink. She'll soon be a bloke and he's almost broke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up from yesterday. I have to say I am still laughing at some of the posts. They are priceless 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, it’s very quiet. I wanted some huge reveal today, but I don’t think anything major is coming.
However, their ongoing dreadful grifting is keeping me amused, so let it continue.
I never thought Cole would turn out to be the comedy act though.
£5.99 for naked squatting photos?
Be still my beating heart.
Seriously how can he demean himself to this level. How can he face his family or his friends after doing things like this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously how can he demean himself to this level. How can he face his family or his friends after doing things like this.
I don't think he has any friends but his family must be mortified and cursing the day Sink Boy met Dolly.. what multi millionaire car salesman needs to squat for £4.50 and be gay for pay 🤷‍♀️ a skint one. You're fooling nobody Carol, you are as desperate as your rotten Mrs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Joanna, I work in a funeral home. We keep ashes for years, sometimes forever. We don’t dispose of them, just hang on to them in perpetuity.
If the funeral home still has them, ask them to take them back to the crematorium for an unwitnessed scatter if you want.
Sorry to go OT.
That's good to know - my parent's ashes are still with the undertaker, and have been for the last 6 years. It's not that I don't want to scatter them, it's finding the time to travel to where my father wanted them scattered. That said my mother said, in her normal pragmatic way when I asked her what I should do with them, she said "oh just put them in the bin"

I'm sure if Skanky outlives AFP she will try and sell the funeral to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 22
Wasn't her Gran a topless mermaid or something like that.

Can you imagine her staying over her Gran's and her Gran teaching her the the posses and putting makeup on her, instead of baking cakes - no wonder why she can't cook !!
I did not know this 😅 :unsure: It may explain a few things!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.