Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And cake. Great idea for his health and diet 🤦‍♀️
Its all about discipline fpr all kids. And it seems that its like ehat he wants he gets.
Sure I know first special needs kids and sometimes you have to get them to do lessons etc with a bribe But you have to say no too...
It seems the disciplining is going to begin at 18. That's gping to be tough..

Reactions: 5
Okay people, it's a little early but I'm announcing the start of the Thread Suggestions for #19

Any suggestions previously made in the thread to be reposted now to count.

Please remember there is a character limit.

Lets go people.

Reactions: 8
Honestly I need to get on with some work, ridiculous person that I am.
Harvey has quite good communication skills when you think about it. He's able to verbally warn people around him about his triggers, especially his sensory trigger around doors. Its at odds with how he behaves at other times, he doesn't like unfamiliar places or people but he isn't as eloquent voicing that.

The documentary was watched by around 2.4 million people on BBC One, according to overnight ratings. Price thanked viewers for their support and said she wanted to "continue the conversation" around "the difficulties that parents of children with complex needs face".

Harvey is such a sweet funny kid. Kate is a good mum to him.
Wrong place for you here if you think that about her, bye

• Haha
Okay people, it's a little early but I'm announcing the start of the Thread Suggestions for #19

Any suggestions previously made in the thread to be reposted now to count.

Please remember there is a character limit.

Lets go people.
10,000 media stories a day, but green-eyed Pricey still won't pay.

She's overkilled on the radio & tv, but thinks she's hit the big time, being back on the BBC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Peter and Dwights money can surely sort out Harvey's care then?
It isn't about money though. It is about his suitability for a place wherever. We can be as rich as Bill Gates but we can't cure our relative's cancer with money.
[/QUOTE]
It seems that if priceless can get Harvey’s care for free then why shouldn’t she even though she has the money to pay for it herself. The article here says that. 🤔 this is from 2016.

Attachments

• Wow
You just aren't normal are you? Go somewhere where you maybe appreciated.
Am i in the right place or have wondered onto the up the ass Price fan site?
I promised myself i was going to calm my swearing down today but duck me sideways with the rough end of a pineapple what the duck have i just read? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot understand how that was ever acceptable. That is as bad as the Frankie Boyle episode but why no song and dance about this?
Are you shocked bubbles because I really am?
I too am shocked 😮 unbelievable really, not a mention anywhere

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Am i in the right place or have wondered onto the up the ass Price fan site?
I promised myself i was going to calm my swearing down today but duck me sideways with the rough end of a pineapple what the duck have i just read? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Here you go 🍍 🔪 go carefully ;) .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I too am shocked 😮 unbelievable really, not a mention anywhere
Its awful. Remember this was pre Frankie Boyle.
Fair enough take the piss out of katie and Peter but leave Harvey out of it. To have used an adult male dressed up as a baby is honestly vile. I wonder if it was ever broadcast 🤔 that show was a Saturday evening teatime slot. I'm really sad about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.