Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should watch it, I didn't shout at the ipad or anything. I was fully immersed in her "story"
Do you know what kicked me back into reality?
The bloody big saucepan on the table but you have to watch right to the end to see it. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I saw her slop some dinner on the table while she was dishing up, she didn't wait for Princess to put her dish close enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think he gives two hoots about Harvey to be honest. I get the impression out of sight out of mind, I don't know why, just a feeling. X
Oh duck, he is so uncomfortable around Harvey, he must really want fame shocking bad.
I bet if there was footage of him the production or editing team couldn't use it. In a way I don't blame him, as a lot of people don't know how to behave around someone with disabilities. I grew up with disabled children and adults so it doesn't phase me but not everyone has those experiences.

Reactions: 10
You should watch it, I didn't shout at the ipad or anything. I was fully immersed in her "story"
Do you know what kicked me back into reality?
The bloody big saucepan on the table but you have to watch right to the end to see it. :ROFLMAO:
I liked watching my partner watch it. I wanted to see it through the eyes of the lay-man. My oh doesn’t have a clue what we know and he picked up on it all.

• Haha
My other half is watching Loose Women right now and they're going on about saint Katie. I'm going in the other room to stick pins in my eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh duck, he is so uncomfortable around Harvey, he must really want fame shocking bad.
I bet if there was footage of him the production or editing team couldn't use it. In a way I don't blame him, as a lot of people don't know how to behave around someone with disabilities. I grew up with disabled children and adults so it doesn't phase me but not everyone has those experiences.
Well Harvey’s mums his girlfriend he should except Harvey for who he is ,the others did I think this prick is one nasty bastard

Katie told The Sun: “Harvey is lucky as I’ve already set up a plus-size clothing firm for him, because he needs income himself.
Really I thought it was Ben’s company and he did a line of clothing to with #HarveySlaw
I hope Ben starts to realise he’s been used by priceless
Any income will vs taken towards his care costs, you're only allowed a few pounds a week for personal stuff. So, more lies.

Reactions: 9
My other half is watching Loose Women right now and they're going on about saint Katie. I'm going in the other room to stick pins in my eyes.
For real do they forget her coke shame video??? Seriously why is this women applauded for also shaming her exes private parts..
CAN YOU IMAGINE A MAN shaming his partners on privates...😡😠
Many wouldn't get back on TV and it's one wrong after another...
Seriously double standards... appalling.
I've a good mind to write in...
Yes I know this is about beautiful Harvey but she has been jetting on hols with Carl and last year seems about him...

Reactions: 15
Came on to say that. Lots of love for her from the Loose Women gang

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think Katie may have a personality disorder. If she does it will ultimately be her children who will suffer, God bless them

Reactions: 11
Came on to say that. Lots of love for her from the Loose Women gang
They are all pathetic bints and it is time the program was cancelled their sychophancy knows no bounds whatsoever. I presume they have been told that she will be a special envoy on disability issues or something in the not too distant future... sounds about right.

Reactions: 14

Using him again on her IG 🤬 how close is that camera shoved in his face 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think there’s a reason the camera is shovedso close to his face , I think it’s because there is someone in front of him coaxing him on what to say and do. I don’t know if anyone has noticed this before but he sometimes seems to pause as if trying to remember what it is he’s been taught to say. That may be why he does seem to speak parrot fashion as if reeling off a script. I haven’t heard him say anything spontaneously so I don’t know wether that’s just off he always reacts but, this is my observation, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 14

out and about again, what do these pair not get about lockdown and essential travel only...and where is Harvey? That’s right with his carer.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think there’s a reason the camera is shovedso close to his face , I think it’s because there is someone in front of him coaxing him on what to say and do. I don’t know if anyone has noticed this before but he sometimes seems to pause as if trying to remember what it is he’s been taught to say. That may be why he does seem to speak parrot fashion as if reeling off a script. I haven’t heard him say anything spontaneously so I don’t know whether that’s just off he always reacts but, this is my observation, I could be wrong.
I think you could be right there, Katie knows how to push his buttons, when Harvey swore live on Loose women that time, he was coached.

• Angry
They are all pathetic bints and it is time the program was cancelled their sychophancy knows no bounds whatsoever. I presume they have been told that she will be a special envoy on disability issues or something in the not too distant future... sounds about right.
Too right.

Nadia off of loose women can duck right off!

He was in bed with her last night with his beady, furtive, sly eyes wearing his Ali G Pajamas. She'd just out of soaking herself in creosote. Bright orange, gives The Donald a run for his money in the orange stakes. Mind you, his comb over of his bald patches is better than Skankys. She tried to get him to make her a cup of tea (yeah right) before watching 'her documentary'. He looked well pissed off and refused. Must be because he couldn't get his 'I don't want fame or attention' mug in on the action. Clown.
They were in bed before the programme started at 8.30. Is that their only form of entertainment? :D

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think there’s a reason the camera is shovedso close to his face , I think it’s because there is someone in front of him coaxing him on what to say and do. I don’t know if anyone has noticed this before but he sometimes seems to pause as if trying to remember what it is he’s been taught to say. That may be why he does seem to speak parrot fashion as if reeling off a script. I haven’t heard him say anything spontaneously so I don’t know wether that’s just off he always reacts but, this is my observation, I could be wrong.
I find that clip uncomfortable and upsetting to watch. 😥 That poor boy being used like that by his own mother!....and to top it all, she finds it funny!! I'm so angry right now I can't find the words to say how I feel about her doing that to him! She makes me sick. She will do anything for 'fame' and to keep her name in the newspapers. 🤮🤬🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.