Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She doesn't understand why he's so big? She asked GOSH & they don't understand either?? Clearly she tells them she feeds him a healthy diet when in actual fact she's fed him shite all day for years! I would suggest then that he hasn't been diagnosed with PWS or surely the Dr would put his weight gain down to that 🤔. It also says that the Dr only diagnosed his SOD 🤔. I'm assuming the Dr is in tonight's documentary.

Reactions: 9

She doesn't understand why he's so big? She asked GOSH & they don't understand either?? Clearly she tells them she feeds him a healthy diet when in actual fact she's fed him shite all day for years! I would suggest then that he hasn't been diagnosed with PWS or surely the Dr would put his weight gain down to that 🤔. It also says that the Dr only diagnosed his SOD 🤔. I'm assuming the Dr is in tonight's documentary.
She's always feeding him tit. Even on that story today on the Daily Fail where she's got that cable knitted outfit on, he's carrying a white box with iced sugary cakes in it 🤬

Reactions: 8

She’s got her fake tan on ready to watch it 🤣🤣🤣 (her lip!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Judging by the amounts of food she piles on the plates we've all seen im not surprised, plus all the birthday cakes, takeaways ,the mega big bag of sweets they had him promoting not long 0

Of course no doctors will be on this 'documentary'. There is no evidence or any proof of any of his diagnoised conditions.
ago (you cant say she didn't let him eat all of them)
She's been known to say she shuts him up by giving him a cupcake or sweet treat, she's the one that's done all the damage to him she's a total disgrace .
The journalists are a shower of tit im surprised if any of them can even spell journalism, none of them do and research they just copy of her gram page or other papers or what her crappy PR manager that talks crap has said, especially The Sun, id love to know the deal they've got going with her, there's got to be more to it than her brother being involved with Victoria Newton

Reactions: 3
Any hospital dietician would request she completes a food diary detailing his daily food intake (foods and portion sizes)

They would then look through it and recommend changes.

Perhaps she doesn’t complete the diaries or misses food from it.

Reactions: 5
Any hospital dietician would request she completes a food diary detailing his daily food intake (foods and portion sizes)

They would then look through it and recommend changes.

Perhaps she doesn’t complete the diaries or misses food from it.
She is never going to complete one of those! That’s what you or I would do. Not Price. She does nothing for anyone.

Reactions: 7
Oh god its on and shes shouting at him already...

Why did she just wrap his presents minutes before he opened them...?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god its on and shes shouting at him already...

Why did she just wrap his presents minutes before he opened them...?
They were probably provided by the production company. They want an angle and will guide her in the direction of ‘super mum’.

Reactions: 10
the documentary is so nauseating. in 15 minutes it has been on she has said 'I' and ' me' 26 times, and talks to him like he is a dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Call me cynical but I’ve lost count of the number of different tweets starting or ending with ‘you can say what you like about Katie Price but....’ Is there a pr publicity push going on during this or are the public really THAT thick?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.