Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This news plus LG being pregnant with Charles Dury will have Pwicey ranting with fury. Just need for Emily and Michelle to get pregnant and she'll explode. Turkey teeth flying everywhere, wig blowing off etc!
At the moment she does not care as she is too excited at being in the media so much with her latest fabrications. I hope someone is keeping track of what she is earning from all these appearances, and hold her accountable for the debt she is not repaying. I don’t get why no one has the guts to question her on this, especially since she apparently owes Harvey’s school a nominal amount £400?) in relation to her other creditors and still refuses to pay! Her earnings must be exceeding the £45k she claims she receives per month so she has no excuse other than just being a prat!

Reactions: 9
From the pic in the Metro article with her and Baga Chipz, its hard to discern which one is the ******.

Her knockers are so fake they look like Cupid Stunts chest in the Kenny Everett show. Surely she can't have any feeling left in her nipples after being hacked about so many times?

How to look a complete wanker in one easy step.

I think he's stashing a spare toilet roll in there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Leo didn't have much English, bizarre relationship. But yeah he was very vocal about what a nut job she was, not much dirt came out though. I wonder if there was no NDA because of the language barrier, they could have easily translated it i suppose.
She did say in an interview that he was work-shy and had told him to leave but he kept shouting No my house:ROFLMAO: or something. I think that was a sham relationship set up by their agents, they looked good together i must say, very Barbie and Ken

At the moment she does not care as she is too excited at being in the media so much with her latest fabrications. I hope someone is keeping track of what she is earning from all these appearances, and hold her accountable for the debt she is not repaying. I don’t get why no one has the guts to question her on this, especially since she apparently owes Harvey’s school a nominal amount £400?) in relation to her other creditors and still refuses to pay! Her earnings must be exceeding the £45k she claims she receives per month so she has no excuse other than just being a prat!

Who was our resident accountant? Can we keep track of what she makes on this Nxt deplop binge. Has there only been one big sales?

Where is all the money coming from??

Maybe if there is a trust fund from there?

Who was our resident accountant? Can we keep track of what she makes on this Nxt deplop binge. Has there only been one big sales?
It’s me, I’ve added up the last lot and have the total but wasn’t sure if you wanted me to post every depop sale on here?

• Heart
Where is all the money
Where is all the money coming from??

This translates as we've been kicked out the rental.
Crawl doesn't want Harvey in his house full time so I've had to sort something out. The sole carer, doing it all on her own.....dumps him in a rental with a carer & spins it as all for Harvey's benefit 😴.

Crawl doesn't want Harvey in his house full time so I've had to sort something out. The sole carer, doing it all on her own.....dumps him in a rental with a carer & spins it as all for Harvey's benefit 😴.
@Moobiemoo can you confirm if there are rentals across the road? Or is that more bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF, Pwicey is in the Times now?? Thought the Times at least had an aura of semi-respectability and journalistic rigour? (being as it is part of the Murdoch empire)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WTF, Pwicey is in the Times now?? Thought the Times at least had an aura of semi-respectability and journalistic rigour? (being as it is part of the Murdoch empire)
They can’t even use a recent picture of the woman. That picture looks nothing like her now.

Reactions: 7
Flogging the same tired story that she cares for Harvey all by herself 24/7 - pull the other one hun, it’s quite clear to all and sundry that you don’t. What I don’t get is why people take her seriously!!

Reactions: 13

@Moobiemoo can you confirm if there are rentals across the road? Or is that more bullshit?
Ashtead is in Surrey - that is/was the rental... Horsham is in West Sussex - that is where Mucky Mansion is - Cole's house is in Essex where Katie says she is living. Moobie have you rented your house to Harvey? <Collapses in tears of laughter> :ROFLMAO: Who is paying for a supposed rental for Harvey and a full-time carer who must actually be on shifts with 1/2 others realistically? Who, who, who???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mmmmm, as the parent of disabled children I can definitely confirm that I DO NOT LOVE HER!
None of the men in her life take part because she conveyor belts them through & then wipes them out of Harvey's life. His "negligent" father has not been allowed to be part of his life!
Katie doesn't seem to have a strong support network.....that is because she cheats, lies & shits on everyone!

Why the heck is everyone hell bent on making her look like a bloody Saint? Why cover over the truth?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
One of the most disgusting and disturbing images ever of this creature. That young bloke looks a complete twit and she is staring at his knob. Turns my stomach completely.
It is vile, but somehow I can’t stop looking at it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Leo didn't have much English, bizarre relationship. But yeah he was very vocal about what a nut job she was, not much dirt came out though. I wonder if there was no NDA because of the language barrier, they could have easily translated it i suppose.
She did say in an interview that he was work-shy and had told him to leave but he kept shouting No my house:ROFLMAO: or something. I think that was a sham relationship set up by their agents, they looked good together i must say, very Barbie and Ken
Leo was a model lol what other work did she expect him to undertake? Doesn't take much to spread ya chocolate starfish for him and thrust ya hips. Stupid woman...

Reactions: 7
I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.

I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.

F f ç

Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!

F f ç

Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!
@BigBlue2018 you won't be alone. I'll watch it with you. Monday could be a stressful day of skanky flaps overload......runs off to buy more gin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.