Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the video was truly awful, but why are they charging the person that shared it? KP and Snarl also shared it on their profiles 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will she be pushing for the prosecution of the person who shared the video of Harvey half naked & urinating in the street whilst he was in her care????? No, I didn't think so 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I remember reading a story ages ago where she'd been out on the lash and her & a female friend were in bed hung over & probably on a come down all the next day. Can't bloody remember who it was now, but definite Merkin appreciation vibes going on 👍

ETA: she seemed to be loving it when that big old drag queen was sucking her nipples in that godawful club story, and her & that Fern in the bra shop doing a bit of tit squashing together, she's definitely a bit of a lady lover 🤣
I never knew this but I have thought that with Rebecca Loos and the way she changes men so much...and this guy just doesn't seem AT ALL into her he is having a relationship with his iPhone.

And this makeup artist friend is always pictured at her place... does she live there? Then there is the nanny friend.. who I thought she accused of having a fling with Keiran but she continued to employ her?
More to it?..🤔

Not that it matters..
But it would be a shame one would have to consider hiding this...

I don't know that Drag Queen story... probably lots of pics out there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just want to smash her in the face with a brick. She seems to get away with EVERYTHING she does, yet is quick to blame everyone else.
Was just thinking a similar thing.

Would absolutely love to take a running kick at Cole's teeth.

Will she be pushing for the prosecution of the person who shared the video of Harvey half naked & urinating in the street whilst he was in her care????? No, I didn't think so 😡
Is there a link to this video???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I never knew this but I have thought that with Rebecca Loos and the way she changes men so much...and this guy just doesn't seem AT ALL into her he is having a relationship with his iPhone.

And this makeup artist friend is always pictured at her place... does she live there? Then there is the nanny friend.. who I thought she accused of having a fling with Keiran but she continued to employ her to sit her kids I'm sure...
Just maybeore to it...🤔

Not that it matters..
But it would be a shame one would have to consider hiding this...

I don't know that Drag Queen story... probably lots of pics out there
I just googled, it was a story on 10th May 2019 she was an embarrassment to her kids due to her slutty behaviour in a gay club, I think she sucked someone's dick too, I can't do links on my silly phone. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Fern is being vein 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she meant vain!
I'm trying to think he she reminds of...🤔

Every other Z lister... sports this look.

If she wants to be the New Katie Price she should start by looking different. Standing out instead of blending In..

Reactions: 8
I can't post the image from her insta, but she's back selling dirty clothes.

Just one week until my next Depop drop!

Clothes, shoes and accessories all worn and owned by me! 👠

Every single order will receive some Valentines goodies so keep your eyes peeled over on @officialkatiepricedepop for more info!

Depop.com/officialkatiepricedepop

Happy Buying

Love Katie 💕
9m

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I never comment on IG but her latest post has made me leave a comment. The one with Coal in a very hideous tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All my Tattle Chums. I'm absolutely delighted to have been voted autor of the new thread. It's made my day! Thank you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
😬
Defo a clue
Jeez Louise what the frigging hell.. urgh! Someone actually bought that jumper on her dePLOP 🤢🤢🤢

Why does she always pronounce it East an Bull? Gard she’s annoying 😡

Mirror mirror on the wall..
Now I see.. I always had an inkling...
She looks comfortable in this ladies company.

I suppose that's the Jordan character coming out...🙄

Reactions: 6

She’ll be flying Wallis to Turkey next to sort out his teeth... are they new nails, or is it just the filter on the phone made them like that, as she definitely had red nails on Jeremy Vine show.

Reactions: 9
plq
No 'cos she was there with Ryan in Kris' car after opening that Vape Shop 3 people turned up for. Could hear Ryans voice on the video and a women.

Thick as mince. I maybe old school but I hate a young women shouting 'duck, fucker, bleeping' every other word. Would also like to know if Rhiannas management (Roc Nation owned by Jay Z, billionaire) know she's on Barbados, Rhiannas country of birth flogging 'RiRi' (Rhiannas nickname from fans) hair extentions? Think there is a breach of copyright there. Emailing them in the morning.

her word. Seems to be the only noun

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.