Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a bit like Dr Gillian McKeith? Not a doctor & aswell as searching through people's tit, she speaks a lot of it aswell?
Looking back she probably had a pooh fetish it maybe got her aroused.
What person not even doing other Doctor duties wants to look at stool samples and floating tit... 🤔 some people🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If there is any adult social services involvement, I wonder if it is not time for them to consider Harvey having an independent advocate who can prevent his exploitation!
Ive emailed the local SS today complaining about the amount of exploitation in the press

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She does, doesn't she. Its incredibly sad, however I don't think she'll get away with it in tomorrow's doc. From what I've read it looks set to shine a spotlight on his behaviour and it could go either way, but I fear she will get plenty of plaudits.
The documentary is timed as soon as she is letting him go... perhaps the publicity has helped get her some donations etc...
I just wish he could go to Peter. He loves Harvey.
As for Cole sore hmmmm it'd very suitable now there is no one Katie has sole custody of...

• Wow
Reactions: 9

is she trying to make out she has Bunny, no, Kieran has them on his IG building snowmen and having fun, I believe him and has to get a designer bag in on the picture too 🙄🤬

Reactions: 16
@265’s post: THIS JUST IN, Sadly it's the Daily Mail, sorry.

bleeping hell, my fault for not catching up, she really comes out with some tit doesn't she.
I always thought The Priory would be like AA where you do not speak publicly about what you shared? Of course with Katie, everything she does is calculated so that she can make money from it.
[/QUOTE]
You're absolutely right. I've volunteered in a rehab centre and confidentially is paramount. Many professionals attend. You do write a goodbye to your addiction, but think that's common knowledge and certainly not to be shared. People in rehab are vunerable and need protecting whilst they fight their demons. I don't believe for a second she's been in The Priory.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On the subject of private health care, I believe Harvey is probably better off with the NHS, especially when he has a care package and under consultant led care.

Reactions: 9
The documentary is timed as soon as she is letting him go... perhaps the publicity has helped get her some donations etc...
As for Cole sore hmmmm it'd very suitable now there is no one Katie has sole custody of...
Harvey is nothing to do with Pete! He has two very young children. Why the hell would he want the stress? Katie didn't even allow him to see Harvey after their split. He might care about Harvey but he has 4 kids to actually look after. Why give Pricey a break?

Reactions: 10
Looks like she is advertising the ba

is she trying to make out she has Bunny, no, Kieran has them on his IG building snowmen and having fun, I believe him and has to get a designer bag in on the picture too 🙄🤬
I'm

2.4 Million followers???? That's one army of haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she is advertising the ba

I'm

2.4 Million followers???? That's one army of haters.
I love the comment you can see 'The kids are with Kieran'. That number represents the number of people over the age of 80 in the UK btw.

Reactions: 6

Red nails!
She had clear ones on the horses nose Instagram post im sure
Filthy liar

I love the comment you can see 'The kids are with Kieran'. That number represents the number of people over the age of 80 in the UK btw.
Why is she sitting there with her hand bag? Oh we all do don't we laydeez 😲 - my hubs sits there with his man bag obviously then we have handbag fights... no we don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the dauphine bag roughly £2k and she allegedly hasn't a pot to piss in. Take note creditors.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Red nails!
She had clear ones on the horses nose Instagram post im sure
Filthy liar
Yes she did and with the tummy toner they were clear too, but her die hard fans will believe whatever comes out of her mouth.

That's the dauphine bag roughly £2k and she allegedly hasn't a pot to piss in. Take note creditors.
Plus the one Cole was holding for her at the tv studio too as Santa got out the taxi 🤬

• Haha
Are you telling me that the Dauphin used to have a man bag - sacre bleu <runs off to re-read Joan of Arc...>

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bib, what? Peter hasn't seen Harvey in at least 10 years and thanks to cuntchops he is now virtually a stranger to him. Also Peter has two small children who have no concept of Harvey's difficult persona and don't need dragged into pricey's messy life.
What H needs is residential sheltered accommodation away from cuntchops and her squawking loudness ... in a place with rules and boundaries carefully explained and put in place. He has never had that. The lad doesn't know right from wrong in so many ways. By his age he should 100% be aware of his genitals needing kept hidden in public. It's such a basic rule to follow. That he's not learned that is down to her and her being too freakin lazy to address the issue head on.

By the way, people saying she has left him for 3 weeks at a time. In reality she buggered off whoring around europe in bikinis and getting coked up with strangers for 3 months solid 3 summers ago. She left H with neighbours and when they ran out of patience he was dumped with one of her mates. Bloody disgusting and she should have been prosecuted for neglect and abandonment. She didn't even return for little Bunny's first ever day of school or for her Andre children starting the new school that Peter had transferred them to when he was clearly awarded full custody. The feral cat in the woods behind my house is a better mother to her kittens than pricey will ever be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes she did and with the tummy toner they were clear too, but her die hard fans will believe whatever comes out of her mouth.

Plus the one Cole was holding for her at the tv studio too as Santa got out the taxi 🤬
Dirty lying hound

Reactions: 6

New YouTube out, so she’s spent £80 on scratch cards...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.