Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's a reformed character she'll tell the truth at the BH.

And pigs will fly.

Reactions: 20
True.But.....,Cole is no innocent.He thought he could control he narrative. I have misgivings about his motives.
I wonder how much of getting together with Kp was engineered.

Reactions: 22
PA is going to be on loose women tomorrow and they were saying how lovely he is and how much they were looking forward to seeing him. Bet skanky is seething. Also on the subject of her exes KB posted this. Wonder who he is referring to?

Attachments

Reactions: 26
if the kids do get visitation if she goes to jail they would prob end up seeing more of her than they do now
I think she will only want to see Carol .... the kids wont get a look in ... she will claim either that the Dads / step Mums stopped them visiting or that she didnt want them to see her in prison ... she will want to keep tabs on Carol

Reactions: 18
I think he can be there until he is 25.

Reactions: 11
True.But.....,Cole is no innocent.He thought he could control he narrative. I have misgivings about his motives.
I wonder how much of getting together with Kp was engineered.
Rumour has it that it was VERY engineered and still very much so!

Reactions: 27
Never - she’s too far gone to change now. Stupid of her because she could - and probably make some money, and be a lot happier - but she won’t.

Reactions: 21
There's goes the Pig again
https://giphy.com/l0K4jO8qCPgqUn4J2

Reactions: 25
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x
You are not on your own.I find many of his tv appearances as exploitive.And I feel as if he is encouraged to swear.
I say that as Mrs Sweary McSwear from the town of Swear.
But, it is deeply offensive if a vulnerable person is being manipulated.

Reactions: 55
I knew someone like that, she had been married 5 times by the time she was 40. She worked in a pub and would date and marry pretty much any bloke that said hello to her. Last one tried to kill her though which gave her a bit of a wake up call.

Reactions: 24
Spill please?
Something I was told by “a source” so up to everyone to decide (I’m no Binfest… ) but I think there is very much merit in it based on how they met and how miserable Sink Boy is at present. I’m not being cryptic, that’s as much as I know I’m afraid, sorry!

Reactions: 36
so the wedding plans are on hold i bet Carl is devestated(he will be on his knees begging her to still get married even if she is facing jail(i think not)
Is she going to launch him under the bus as her get out of jail free card? She’s embarrassingly co-dependant but…at the end of the day she only cares about herself!

Reactions: 18
And support him how?
With the combined earnings of hers & Coles OF?
The proceeds from SB's luxury car sales?
She can't look after herself and SB spends all his time wanking for pennies or working on his filters to maintain the 'image'.
Think they're going to stop in to look after H and give up all the freebie holidays?
SB despite his claims doesn't give two hoots about H, and she's already gave up her other kids to be with 'the one', so the only reason she would have for bringing him home is for more exploitation.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.