Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

Yes, it's called "Being a Parent," Katie - there are no medals for this. It's what we all do, without crowing about it on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
People tend to filter their own faces though you daft cow, not those of their children that they should ALREADY love
She has zero awareness of her weird behaviour and how she pushes her interests on her kids.

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 21.01.30.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

Yes, it's called "Being a Parent," Katie - there are no medals for this. It's what we all do, without crowing about it on Instagram.
Apart from the fact she’s NEVER constant and she frequently lets him down.

And will feature Princess and Junior...she will be fuming! (hehe)

Oh blimey that will send her spiralling into a tunnel of jealousy - shame 😂😂😂

People tend to filter their own faces though you daft cow, not those of their children that they should ALREADY love
She has zero awareness of her weird behaviour and how she pushes her interests on her kids.

View attachment 1301425
Literally cannot put a basic sentence together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1301425
I noticed this comment to KP didn’t stay up there long before she deleted it, so clearly the truth does hurt the narcissist.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It‘s clearly hit a nerve with KP as she’s now trying to belittle/justify it. You’re got to be some kind of sick mother to think your child’s photo needs filtering, let alone your disabled child to make them look more pleasing to you.
Sick witch. Why the hell would anyone filter their kids photo. Can she really stoop any bloody lower. 😡

It‘s clearly hit a nerve with KP as she’s now trying to belittle/justify it. You’re got to be some kind of sick mother to think your child’s photo needs filtering, let alone your disabled child to make them look more pleasing to you.
Sick witch. Why the hell would anyone filter their kids photo. Can she really stoop any bloody lower. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

20 years just me and Harvey......what a slap on the face for Pete and KB. 😾
And his nannies, and Amy, and the carers and teachers he had at school, and the carers who look after him 24/7 in National Star now, and Kieran/Kris who showed genuine care for H

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am a bit concerned about his weight here, he is obviously not doing any exercise at his residential. Surely they should be making sure he is active every day? It can’t be all down to what he is eating surely?
I was wondering is some of it due to his medical conditions - I'm no doctor but wondering even if H was fed a healthy diet and exercised moderately, would he still have 'weight issues'

Reactions: 12
She’s deleted quite a few today!
That‘s the only control she has now, quite pathetic really. At age off 44 she‘s lost just about everything she had from a once lucrative career. She’s known for being a tit mother to her children and fur babies, using her disabled son to fund her lifestyle. She’s lost her looks through bodged cosmetic procedures and she’s hanging on to her toy boy for dear life because she can’t get anyone better and can’t bear to be without a man, even for the sake of her children. I have no empathy for her, she deserves everything she gets and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

We all know that the answer is yes.
Getting more desperate by the hour and willing to do anything to stay in the media news.
It's sad & pathetic, but then so is the media pandering to her and repeating the lies.

Reactions: 28

She covers Princess in too much make up then filters her anyway, so cruel. On Peter's family show we'll get to see the natural Princess

• Sad
Reactions: 31
That‘s the only control she has now, quite pathetic really. At age off 44 she‘s lost just about everything she had from a once lucrative career. She’s known for being a tit mother to her children and fur babies, using her disabled son to fund her lifestyle. She’s lost her looks through bodged cosmetic procedures and she’s hanging on to her toy boy for dear life because she can’t get anyone better and can’t bear to be without a man, even for the sake of her children. I have no empathy for her, she deserves everything she gets and more.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Her life is tit, she knows it, we know it and even her 2 older kids seem to have seen the light.
She’s just a spiteful, nasty wrong un - always has been and will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was wondering is some of it due to his medical conditions - I'm no doctor but wondering even if H was fed a healthy diet and exercised moderately, would he still have 'weight issues'
I think also the bigger he gets the harder it will be to lose weight because he will become less mobile, it will also cause more pain to his joints. I‘d imagine it’s more down to an unhealthy diet and large portions. He’s probably very difficult to handle without his ‘favourite foods’ because of the way he‘s been dragged up by his mother and her unhealthy food choices for him over the years.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.