Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus, does she REALLY not know that it's "HE'S so handsome, not "his."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Happy birthday for next month!

It's my birthday today.
My partner has just helped me out of bed because my knees are bad, wished me happy birthday, gave me a huge cuddle.
He's taking me to pick up my daughter later, then driving us to my mum's. Mum apparently has two cakes at the ready!
Mum texted earlier with a lovely message.
A friend brought gifts and flowers yesterday.
Another friend is making me something.

Sadly I won't be at court or ridiculed in the media.
Although if i have more than one glass of fizz anything could happen....
Hope you have a lovely day Crowbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think we all forget from time to time that ‘The Thing’ likes nothing more than to deliberately antagonise everyone. If she can do it with just one altered image that takes a minute to do, she’s gonna do it. To be fair to her it’s easy isn’t it. Takes no time at all and she’s just wound up the nation. I know it’s wrong but we give her the reaction she desires.

Reactions: 32
Skum article, apologies if posted before, I couldn't find it.

It‘s clearly hit a nerve with KP as she’s now trying to belittle/justify it. You’re got to be some kind of sick mother to think your child’s photo needs filtering, let alone your disabled child to make them look more pleasing to you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Come on Cole - if you have something to say just say it, enough of the wanky cryptic bollocks now 😂

I don’t think even the Pieman would want that saggy old effort.
Cole has now come out with a sink quote 😉😄😄😄😘 x..

Resizer_16537613899641.jpg

Is that before or ahem, after his had his way with the sink 🤔😀 x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I must have missed that memo because I've never used a filter in my life. And at 15 years older than Katie, I reckon I look better than her.

Nooooo! :D :D
Is that a serious post from Carl???????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come on Cole - if you have something to say just say it, enough of the wanky cryptic bollocks now 😂

I don’t think even the Pieman would want that saggy old effort.
Carol lost his mind when he got involved with her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi peeps new here fed up with daily mail website not allowing honest posts thought I'd give this place a go

so sad she is filtering Harvey's pictures now

i know this is an older post below but i worry that the poor chap won't be here much longer unless some intervention in the chaps care

she's blaming the college for Harvey's weight gain

he weighs over 28 stone not lost a pound in her care but as usual everyone else is to blame

it is really really sad

the second headline is one of the most recent of Harvey showing his true size and weight

don't social services look at this poor chaps life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It‘s clearly hit a nerve with KP as she’s now trying to belittle/justify it. You’re got to be some kind of sick mother to think your child’s photo needs filtering, let alone your disabled child to make them look more pleasing to you.
Everyone uses filters ? Not what you said when you were pulled on it the other week KP ... Apparently you are a model with 25yrs experience and it was all lights angles and poses .....

KP is in freefall ... You are witnessing the end of her media 'career' ... Prison or not ... This is it folks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello lovely @Pom Bear. I used to have cracking migraines and looked into a daith piercing, so went ahead and did it. In 6 years of having it, I’ve had 3 migraines. Soz for being off topic but hope that helps!

KP is still a toxic troll. There, steered back on topic again 🤣
Hello 😀❤ xx
Thank you very much, I will certainly look into that 💖🥰🤗💕😘 xx
So glad to hear it's worked really well for you Love Pom ❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

Cole is out looking for a sink...
Resizer_16537635493569.jpg

Found one!

Resizer_16537635259153.jpg

Yippee!

Resizer_16537635444927.jpg

Ohhh what's going on...

Resizer_16537635177781.jpg

What's this....

Resizer_16537635359305.jpg

For Fox Sake!

Resizer_16537639906171.jpg

Sulk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you 🥰❤ I'm alot better today 😀💖👍 xx
Sorry to hear you get very bad migraines..I hope they one day start getting better for you as they so awful 💕❤ xx Love from Pom 💖🥰❤💕🤗🥰😘 xx
Ps .I've heard Botox can help I've read on here..I've not had it but might try as a last resort 🙂😘 xx.

Little Sid 😀💖 x
Damn I've made his turkey teef too bright lol 😄 x

View attachment 1300463
Pom, i have bad migraines.
I've had the injections into my head and face several times, and am having botox ones in the coming month.
I'll happily report back and let you know how they go, if it's of interest?

Back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone uses filters ? Not what you said when you were pulled on it the other week KP ... Apparently you are a model with 25yrs experience and it was all lights angles and poses .....

KP is in freefall ... You are witnessing the end of her media 'career' ... Prison or not ... This is it folks
Please to God, let it be sooner than later.

Reactions: 13
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

20 years just me and Harvey......what a slap on the face for Pete and KB. 😾

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've had the injections into my head and face several times, and am having botox ones in the coming month.

Back on track.

Back on track.
Sorry to hear on your migraines ❤❤ xx
Oh that be great thank you very much and I hope they go very well for you 💖🥰💕🤗❤😘 xx.

Happy Birthday love Pom 🥳💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16537649415421.jpg

Didn’t he just! His mother must cry herself to sleep!

@Pom Bear you are a bloody genius 😂😂😂😂
Thank you 😀👍💕💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi peeps new here fed up with daily mail website not allowing honest posts thought I'd give this place a go

so sad she is filtering Harvey's pictures now

i know this is an older post below but i worry that the poor chap won't be here much longer unless some intervention in the chaps care

she's blaming the college for Harvey's weight gain

he weighs over 28 stone not lost a pound in her care but as usual everyone else is to blame

it is really really sad

the second headline is one of the most recent of Harvey showing his true size and weight

don't social services look at this poor chaps life

I am a bit concerned about his weight here, he is obviously not doing any exercise at his residential. Surely they should be making sure he is active every day? It can’t be all down to what he is eating surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.