Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's exploitative, even with her own kids it's only about what she can gain from them, whether that's sympathy, free stuff or cash.

Reactions: 29
I’ve heard KFP use the C word on many occasions in normal conversation. Same as Edna and ‘Arry. Mr PP Fencing has a potty mouth too. AFP doesn’t use bad language like them.
Her language in that text was utterly abhorrent and it will be taken into account. Had she have said:”Tell your girlfriend that she isn’t Bunny’s mum and this upset me.” the court might be more lenient. I’m hoping her poisonous, vitriolic and crass language are taken into account. I agree about PP Fencing. I think he is a major problem. Just look at his rape trial. What he did was bad enough!

Reactions: 36
No, sign of Chris Harris lately with some YouTubes, probably filmed and edited but then didn’t get paid as they weren’t shown…. I’m sure eventually he will be discarded too.
I did ask him on IG about When he was going to post the ‘how easy blah blah’ and ‘Harvey’ videos….someone else commented in agreement but the comments got deleted the next day

Reactions: 25
I've been quiet tonight as got migraine..back tomorrow Love Pom x
That's shite i was prescribed sumatriptan as i can have 2 migraines in a day 3 or 4 times a week then none for months

caused mostly by moving from one bright place to another or bloody monitors

they never work i found that 2 paracetamol and a pint of water then rest for 20 minutes to half hour makes it go

if not tried it give it a go

Reactions: 15

Im sorry, but did you just call Harvey Bubbles?

Reactions: 15
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
Who are these people? They definitely are not Skanky and Wanky who we all saw in the flesh yesterday

Reactions: 19
Indeed! In the last week when she was on her plaster class tour she has eaten Maccy D, KFC, Pizza to name just a few! It was all junk food crap.

Reactions: 16
That's it, I'm "reaching out" to #horsham matters to give them some advice on keeping Skanky away. Seriously, community service is meant to punish the offender, not the charitable cause

Reactions: 33
It's all most interesting and hilarious to.
Hhha hhha I remember Foghorn Leghorn.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.