Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So here we go again, another day, another day Katie Price is up in court. She’s treating it like she’s off to some award show by getting her hair done. No respect for the court or the reason as to why she is there in the first place. This must even be a record for her, 2 days running. Only another 3 weeks until SB is back in court and she still has the BH to look forward to VERY soon.
On the outside, not a care in the world, life carries on as normal and woo wooing her way around the country….I hope inside she is secretly shitting herself. Another day in the tabloids, she’ll be happy with that, while her defence spouts a load of lies about her MH etc, how this is a one off, or not her fault 😡
Still arranging plasterclasses, so obviously confident she won’t be put in jail 😡😡😡
No doubt we will have more deflection pictures of Harvey and family today, pretending how she is a great mum, when we all know it’s a 2 hour supervised visit a week and Harvey is looked after full time by carers.
The public love for KP is now at an all time low, I seriously hope someone brings her down soon, be it a judge, someone selling a story, or herself. She’s got away with it for all to long.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
How can her case be heard in secret, it’s mind blowing, after all the offences. 😡😡😡
I’m sorry to be pessimistic, but I don’t believe now justice will ever be served to her for ANY offences. Driving, RO, accusations made towards Kieran, Bankruptcy, the rants made towards The Andre’s , nothing. There is something fishy going on. Her legal team must be amazing , but I think there’s much more to it, what, I don’t know. She’s blasé and arrogant. Look at the way she’s carrying on, even with all the court issues. Out for dinner, constant holidays, preening herself with weekly very expensive hair & beauty regimes. Those who are suffering, her creditors, Andre’s, Kieran & Michelle, her kids, she’s putting the middle finger up to them all. I am angry beyond belief. The Price family enable her and use every opportunity to get publicity, including Edna. I’ve gone past believing after today, that she will get her comeuppance. It’s simple in my inexperienced mind, today wasn’t about her speeding, it was about driving AGAIN while banned with no insurance. She overturned that car, drunk & on drugs and said it was the 1st time she’s driven. We all know, she’s never stopped driving and certainly now, never will. Sorry to rant, but I’m F’ing fuming & despondent 😡🙀

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m optimistic by nature, despite being a teenage Indian goth girl (sadly could never get that pale look with my natural brown skin🤦🏽‍♀️😁) and so keep believing the courts cannot carry on excusing her behaviour and treat her with such leniency time and time again, but here we are yet again. It’s really really weird now, her driving record is beyond appalling, I truly believe she is a lethal weapon behind the wheel, one day something very bad will happen, this ‘thing’ should be banned for life from driving. FFS she’s not even completing her CS, WTF is going on, gee how many times have we been here now.

Anyway on we roll, still think his court appearance is the one that has the biggest potential to cause her big problems. If the truth comes out about that night, which I think it will, well ain’t gonna be pretty for the pair of them. FFS something has to take her down, she’s literally facing court hearing after court hearing now, and walking away laughing every time, but his may be the game-changer…a girl gotta have hope, my optimism is on the wane, but I’m still hanging in there that she will be publicly exposed as the true skank she is. Convinced The Scum want to print the truth of that night, after she accused them of faking the DV story, they just waiting for the court date.

Still, as I’ve said many a time now, courts are useless when it comes to her, why why why 🤦🏽‍♀️ but she’s destroying herself anyway, so it’s pretty much game-over. Her face, hair, teeth, nipples and rest of her body have left the building, career is in the bin, lost the kids, has a relationship with a man who’s main claim to fame is wanking in sinks, and who also appears to despise her, only with her for celeb status and she is virtually homeless…can’t see how she can hold onto MM much longer. So she ain’t really winning is she.

Anyway, on my wine, the one I bought in the misguided belief there might be a little celebration tonight. So cheers to you all, one day we will celebrate her comeuppance, just not today. Our time will come, told you I’m optimistic, I’m still keeping the faith…..just ! XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 60

WillowTree21

VIP Member
People like these pair really boil my piss!! They just don’t think they have to conform at all do they?? He can’t even be bothered to pay for parking correctly on a big day like today. I really hope someone gives him a right pummelling in that mma show. It’s what he deserves. I wonder was he a prat before he met her or has her arrogance rubbed off on him??
My my brother works in Lewes by the Monument, for Lewes district council. He’s just said the whole walk to court was set up. Crawl and her planned the walk to court for maximum visibility/publicity. Loads of car parks, but they parked car on double yellow lines, because they knew the money generated by THEIR paps would cover the fine. Even with a serious court case, they didn’t miss a trick. I worked in Lewes, doing some accountants for a friend in Gorringe’s, but years ago, briefly, helping out in around the time Billie Jo Jenkins was murdered by her foster father. I know the town very well and don’t live too far away now. There’s loads of car parking. So clearly today was a planned event for these 2 con artists.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I was listening to the Luanna podcast on my journey home from visiting a client. Luisa Zissman was talking about playing polo at the weekend and that Keiron was there with his children. She was singing his praises (which isn't really like Luisa) saying what an amazing full-time dad he was and that he is really lovely (and fit). They then went on to talk about Peter Andre (Anna had been to the Grease preview on Sunday) and they were saying how fantastic he was in this. They are clearly not fans of KFP. Luisa was also saying how lovely Vanessa Feltz is too (another one who doesn't suffer fools, especially KFP, gladly).

I listened with glee thinking to myself she really has no positive press left. (And couldn't wait to get back to share it with my fellow Krsuties ;) ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm disappointed on the court case today.
On a lighter note..no wonder Katie's hair looks terrible...She gets it styled by a mad scientist with a bunson burner 🤭 x

Resizer_16534283037993.jpg

Dear Mad Scientist can you do us all a favour and put the flame higher please as much as possible? 😃👍

Resizer_16534282909871.jpg

Perfect thank you 😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole's shirt 🤭 Is the design took from the seating in a bus or tube train 😄😄😄 xx.

Here he is in his pre Katie days with another lovely bus seat design...

Resizer_16535032415341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

NoodleNips

VIP Member
The best thing she can do now is publicly apologise to Michelle - take herself off Social Media - admit her addiction issues and get real help.
Repair her relationships with her children - make a genuine effort to repay the money she owes left right and centre, and lose the sink wanker.
Stop exploiting Harvey - leave him to live a quiet life and visit him regularly.
And for the love of god lose the hair.
Will she? No - but she will never recover personally or professionally until she faces her actions head on and does the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
'At risk of prison'
The case has been adjourned until June 24 for a pre-sentence report. Judge Stephen Mooney told the former glamour model: "You have accepted responsibility. But you are at risk of going to prison as you breached a suspended sentence."

Busy month again for court cases...June ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49