Katie Price #172 Cole's landed himself a rough old Doris with as much allure as a naked Boris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see how this not turning up, remote hearing fiasco saves any time whatsoever except for Skanky.
Days nearly gone and can't find any evidence of a sentence.
What they doing, pulling bingo numbers out of a bag until they get the one that equals, " no sentence "?
There must be guidelines, it's a cut and shut case as she pleased guilty so why the secrecy and delay?
Are we once again keeping it quiet because of her fragile MH?
Somethings not right here, then again, when is it with Pricey.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see Alex has been asked to (potentially) fight professionally....from his Insta...

alexreidofficial
Verified

The PFL Professional Fight League, come to the uk.

I’ve been invited to attend this press conference, to chat about a potential deal!

🤔

#mma #pfl
6 h

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The hair will be manky in no time, she’s constantly touching it 🙄 looks like they are in SB’s Merc he was showing off the other night.
omg if I was turdo I wouldn’t be advertising this tit! It’s hardly a glossy mane that extensions are supposed to be when they are very first put in, and her hair is obviously too damaged that it must break at the front otherwise why the hell would you leave the tufty squirrels arse bit sticking up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It says plea and trial preparation. Does that mean she will just be entering a plea tomorrow then? (Sorry haven’t been keeping up as much as I used to so I’m not sure if she has entered a plea or not yet!)
If the defendant pleads ‘not guilty’ to all the charges the judge will set a date for the trial. It pleaded "not guilty".

Reactions: 24
Even though nothing will be settled tomorrow, we will have the satisfaction of the media reporting, yet again in case the general public have forgotten, what a foul-mouthed piece of work Katie is.
Oh, and will hopefully bury any remaining aspirations she has of getting an OBE.

If the defendant pleads ‘not guilty’ to all the charges the judge will set a date for the trial. It pleaded "not guilty".
It's SUCH a waste of time though. Everyone knows shes guilty and that her suspended sentence should be re-activated and she should go to prison. Yet she wants to go through the whole charade of stringing it all out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It says plea and trial preparation. Does that mean she will just be entering a plea tomorrow then? (Sorry haven’t been keeping up as much as I used to so I’m not sure if she has entered a plea or not yet!)
Hey @thetrooth hope you've been ok!

KP plead NG at Crawley Mags and the case has been referred for trail at Lewes Crown Court.

So KP will enter a plea again tomorrow and depending on that plea a trail date will be set or deferred for sentencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg if I was turdo I wouldn’t be advertising this tit! It’s hardly a glossy mane that extensions are supposed to be when they are very first put in, and her hair is obviously too damaged that it must break at the front otherwise why the hell would you leave the tufty squirrels arse bit sticking up?
Was gonna write the same. Her hair is brighter ( wooo) ..... but with 4 inch tufts sticking up 🤦‍♀️.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 17.47.58.png

At some stage when your hair / skin / life etc is falling apart
and buggered you STOP doing the things you are doing that are making it bad. She really has no impulse control!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
TLDR
She’s got more lives than a cat, more skins than a snake.
she must Have enough for decent solicitors.
managed to fit in a long weekend in Portugal between plaster classes.
Birthday came and went with little fanfare - no wedding, very strange birthday messsge from SB implying she’s promiscuous( according to the UD)
Despite dwindling numbers to the plaster classes shes wangled ibe in Ibiza so she can dress another holiday up as work , prob blagging free accommodation
Snuck a sneaky extra court appearance in , when you need to balance out the best outcome you know you are a career offender .
Further plea hearing In The crown court tomorrow
Another exploitative nightclub appearance for Harvey.
It’s all so bloody disgusting I can’t even be flip about it

read in .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.