Katie Price #172 Cole's landed himself a rough old Doris with as much allure as a naked Boris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really doesn’t make any sense though I’m really surprised that she wrote a letter put it in a envelope with a stamp and found the address it’s just not her style why not just send a text she was gonna get caught either way 🤷and how did Cole not no
yeah this is what i thought! it’s 2022 who sends a hand written letter it struck me as bizarre at the time

Reactions: 14
yeah this is what i thought! it’s 2022 who sends a hand written letter it struck me as bizarre at the time
Ah this will be 'Er Mentawl 'Elf Ishoos.
The fact the note was done in blue crayon was the deciding factor when it came to Guilt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They may be his. He probably picks them up cheap at British Car Auctions, gets the ding doctor to pretty them up, advertises them and waits for a mug. He's little to lose because they're all old already (11 years or so) and if worst comes to worst he can bung them back in the auction to offload them. His total investment looks like little more than £100k and he can ponce about fooling idiots like KP.
What I do not understand is that on his last accounts filed his stock is valued at less than £70,000. :confused: 🚗

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She changed her legals the day before the recent case so I doubt they're fully aware of her antics anyway, but yes she sure
She changed her legals the day before the recent case so I doubt they're fully aware of her antics anyway, but yes she sure as hell will be using 'Er Mentawl 'Elf as Reasons for Reasons why she is an habitual criminal (like Norman Stanley Fletcher). Y
And the parallels between her and Norman Stanley Fletcher dont end there, she also has the bad feets! I can just see it now...
" do you admit Miss Price, to sending the text which broke the restraining order? "
"....what, with these feet?? "

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she is also loaning the horses out, so then that person(s) become responsible for looking after them?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What I do not understand is that on his last accounts filed his stock is valued at less than £70,000. :confused: 🚗
That's probably what he paid for them. They're not popular cars, they're past their sell by date, hellishly expensive to run and maintain and, other than amongst the likes of him, out of fashion and unwanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anybody remember couple of years ago a poster said that SB had previously injured a ex Girlfriend? I haven’t forgotten it,but never gets mentioned,can’t remember posters name.Oldie tattler posters may remember it being mentioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
SB is pregnant I heard. Splashback off the Armitage Shanks
Yeah, must have splashed onto the toilet seat , when i was a teenager, long time ago, we used to be told that was a way to fall pregnant, that was why we all used to hover over the seat

Not sure if this has been posted but explains the change to the speeding court . Would have been much easier for her to plead guilty to withholding name of driver , then dealt with remotely. Now she needs explain in court it was not her driving a car, which a few days later she was driving , whilst still banned, and crashed it. She just can't help herself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn’t know she’d been banned from the school playground for swearing at other mums!!! Who does that?
Double standards skanky does

why do her followers believe she is so good with her kids especially Harvey

Harvey has special needs i accept what i don't accept is when he on live tv said Hello you cunts in reply to his mother prompting him to answer what do we say to trolls

how does someone who has more in common with the carrot cake he eats learns this language and put in context

because she has a mouth and vocabulary of a gutter rat

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Interesting his reg W888 DSC is not coming up now on a registration check on the Government site. Any one know what the other reg was the other day please? A confirmation picture would be great 🙏

Sung to the tune of Tina Turner's Private Dancer....

I'll be your private wanker,
a wanker for money,
i'll wank where you want me to....

I'll be your private wanker,
a wanker for money,
any old sink will do.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.