Katie Price #172 Cole's landed himself a rough old Doris with as much allure as a naked Boris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody remember couple of years ago a poster said that SB had previously injured a ex Girlfriend? I haven’t forgotten it,but never gets mentioned,can’t remember posters name.Oldie tattler posters may remember it being mentioned.
There was some talk quite a while ago about an ex that was v frightened of him and also talk about a child - I think a daughter. His SM background looks to have been cleaned which is odd

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anybody remember couple of years ago a poster said that SB had previously injured a ex Girlfriend? I haven’t forgotten it,but never gets mentioned,can’t remember posters name.Oldie tattler posters may remember it being mentioned.
Remember that 👍dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been thinking why Skanky pleaded GUILTY, perhaps she took notice of the Vardy V Rooney case, we all
know what happened there. Skanky must have taken notice and pleaded guilty just to escape the muck
spreading and details that could really hurt her.

Wanky got a parking ticket, however seems the registration of the vehicle is in doubt which has been
picked up by the Tattle detectives. The Police should be investigating this, in fact Wanky has a history
of dodgy car registrations so plenty of evidence in plain sight.

With all the court cases taking place I'm getting confused!

Skany's next Plasterclass is in Dublin on the 5th June so she has time for another trip outside the country.

Why She hasn't had her passport taken away is baffling.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, must have splashed onto the toilet seat , when i was a teenager, long time ago, we used to be told that was a way to fall pregnant, that was why we all used to hover over the seat

Not sure if this has been posted but explains the change to the speeding court . Would have been much easier for her to plead guilty to withholding name of driver , then dealt with remotely. Now she needs explain in court it was not her driving a car, which a few days later she was driving , whilst still banned, and crashed it. She just can't help herself
I'm impressed (but surprised) that AFP didn't take the rap.

Reactions: 7
Interesting his reg W888 DSC is not coming up now on a registration check on the Government site. Any one know what the other reg was the other day please? A confirmation picture would be great 🙏
These are on the ‘gram @DC16 😘
373263DF-C134-4898-BF29-214AC7675760.png

A7BC20BE-974A-4637-AD73-B4888B82DC8B.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Been thinking why Skanky pleaded GUILTY, perhaps she took notice of the Vardy V Rooney case, we all
know what happened there. Skanky must have taken notice and pleaded guilty just to escape the muck
spreading and details that could really hurt her.

Wanky got a parking ticket, however seems the registration of the vehicle is in doubt which has been
picked up by the Tattle detectives. The Police should be investigating this, in fact Wanky has a history
of dodgy car registrations so plenty of evidence in plain sight.

With all the court cases taking place I'm getting confused!

Skany's next Plasterclass is in Dublin on the 5th June so she has time for another trip outside the country.

Why She hasn't had her passport taken away is baffling.
She has got Harvey at nightclub on the 2 nd June plus Harvey’s birthday Friday

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Binfest said a while back that they'd found Cole's past and 'raised a glass'. The big question is is Binfest real or a troll?

Reactions: 17

It was only a few months ago she claimed she could never live there again now it’s her “safe space” 😂😂
Of course it is because CH4 paid to clean the tit hole up and also paid her for letting them do it, anyway I've got some decorating to crack on with and I'm not getting paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DUBLIN DETAILS!

Location - Powder Room Hair & Makeup Salon, 1 Brownsbarn Court, Kingswood, Citywest, Dublin 22, D22 K237

Date: Sunday 5th June 2022

KPdublin.png

No wonder tickets are limited, it's a shoebox!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.