Katie Price #171 Karma clock is loudly tickin’ classes empty and Carls a chicken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tiny bit of tattoo you can see is the old chain thing she had on there.

Reactions: 11
So the heartwarming birthday pic he has posted of the love of his life is not even a recent one but from a while ago, is he even with her today? I treat people I don't like better than that haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
44. That’s the age where you start considering the surgeries, the fillers and some botox. 44 and how many surgeries? She seems to just get tightened. When you look at her face when she began modelling, she was beautiful. She was of that time. The gorgeous curly hair. The pout. The cheekiness, the front, the attitude. Now we inhabit a world where you tell the doctor what you want, regardless of it enhancing you, and now you have to travel abroad because no one in the U.K. will touch you.
I lost my front teeth aged 10 in a car accident. My parents didn’t bother taking me to the dentist, it was like that in the seventies. So now I have a denture. And I still hate it. And I hate even more these ‘Turkey Teeth”, these minor celebrities are so eager to push and try. Grinding you perfectnormal natural teeth down to nubs. Never enjoying biting into and apple again, or chewing a steak. Ordinaray people inspired by seeing these gleaming white monstrositys queueing up to head to Turkey to ruin their teeth. Celebrity culture has a lot to answer for. Especially this hack job that women are allowing. Brazilian butt lifts, thigh gaps, don’t they realise it’s a trend. In a few years time it will be something else. Maybe in the future women will have extra boobs sewn on, like a cow……,
I don’t like it.
I wish people would realise that any work you get get done will need revision. Even teeth. You loose bone and gums naturally recede so you need them re done. Gravity affects fake boobs as well as real to they need revised. Faces still age. So once you start it’s a lifetime commitment.

Reactions: 33
Finally he remembered 🤣🤣
And WTF sort of complement is “ bag of heat?”
Like a microwave wheat bag or a hot water bottle ? 🤣🤣🤣
Filtered to duck as usual. Sb probably means old bag. Sink boy is actually worse than her, his just hanging around because he doesn’t want his 15 minutes of fame to be up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And why does she have to post on her Instagram that 2 guys have wished her happy birthday??? Desperate, that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And why does she have to post on her Instagram that 2 guys have wished her happy birthday??? Desperate, that’s why.
So that’s Fern, Ryan and her hairdresser, along with half a dozen blue tick accounts. What about her besties… Michelle H, Jeyda, etc. Not so Miss Popular these days. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So that’s Fern, Ryan and her hairdresser, along with half a dozen blue tick accounts. What about her besties… Michelle H, Jeyda, etc. Not so Miss Popular these days. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Are her and Michelle still friends? Considering Michelle posted that Katie helped pay for her rehab. Unless she realised in therapy since that she should cut out bad influences. Katie doesn't really seem to have any friends considering she did seem to have a few. Maybe they've all given up after slap gate. Don't abusers isolate people? Maybe Carl is coercive controlling her again & only approves of certain people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are her and Michelle still friends? Considering Michelle posted that Katie helped pay for her rehab. Unless she realised in therapy since that she should cut out bad influences. Katie doesn't really seem to have any friends considering she did seem to have a few. Maybe they've all given up after slap gate. Don't abusers isolate people? Maybe Carl is coercive controlling her again & only approves of certain people.
It was a couple of ‘friends’ had enough after her disgusting comment about KH the other week, wouldn’t surprise me if it was Michelle who was one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So he's not posting but is reading and responding!!!
View attachment 1285476
Like ol' scaredy-cat the bottle merchant is going to fight anybody, least of all in the CMMA nonsense! :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes there just aren’t words 😂😂😂
Just sad. Dressing like a 14 year old gang banger now, oh wait though - she has been gang-banged multiple times already

Incidentally - the pair of 'em are STILL weapons-grade CUNTS
Just in case you thought otherwise (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.