Katie Price #171 Karma clock is loudly tickin’ classes empty and Carls a chicken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my fella wrote that shite about me I would not be happy 😂 it's a mix of almost insults with comments on her hotness. That's not what I want on social media from "the one". 😂 Damned by feint praise or what 😂
Yes I noticed that “ unique “ “ one a kind” “ bag “ 😂😂😂

No gushing ,no huge vulgar display of expensive gifts being unwrapped or paraded, no mention of the “ L Word” .
Not even a balloon arch 🤣🤣🤣

Bet they’ll be digging around in their little white baggies right about now though.

I hope it kicks off later , that would make it a really Happy Birthday for us all 🎈

No, he means she's got a candida flare-up and her clunge is burning.
“ Ooooh me herpes”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not exactly a glowing tribute to his fiancée…. Bag of heat. 🤣 He just can say I love you…
Bag of shite. 😬

All is not well in Skankiville.

Well mentally & emotionally she’s stuck at the age of 14 so she may aswell dress the part too 😂
It's like that new film on Netflix with Rebel Wilson, where she wakes up after a 20 year coma and goes back to high school to try and be Prom queen. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn’t that plane pic the same one as when they flew club to Amsterdam or somewhere and then economy to Thailand?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn’t that plane pic the same one as when they flew club to Amsterdam or somewhere and then economy to Thailand?
You can see her sleeve tattoo (just) so recent. Unless it was when they went with Ross and Marcello to Portugal, as pretty sure they will upgrade…

Reactions: 18
Its defo the Thailand holiday. They are wearing the same clothes as the airport shots
54686245-10554737-image-a-2_1645884050409.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.