Katie Price #171 Karma clock is loudly tickin’ classes empty and Carls a chicken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they have flown off again somewhere for a couple of days, remember you are at Lewes crown court on Wednesday KP….👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe they have flown off again somewhere for a couple of days, remember you are at Lewes crown court on Wednesday KP….👍
Ah of course.When it is about to hit the fan( remember that one?), go on holiday.Shes probably somewhere hot, having her knees stapled on back to front( nothing else left to do).
Although I’m still placing my bets on the surprise party.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah of course.When it is about to hit the fan( remember that one?), go on holiday.Shes probably somewhere hot, having her knees stapled on back to front( nothing else left to do).
Although I’m still placing my bets on the surprise party.
Must be due a broken trotters story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
44. That’s the age where you start considering the surgeries, the fillers and some botox. 44 and how many surgeries? She seems to just get tightened. When you look at her face when she began modelling, she was beautiful. She was of that time. The gorgeous curly hair. The pout. The cheekiness, the front, the attitude. Now we inhabit a world where you tell the doctor what you want, regardless of it enhancing you, and now you have to travel abroad because no one in the U.K. will touch you.
I lost my front teeth aged 10 in a car accident. My parents didn’t bother taking me to the dentist, it was like that in the seventies. So now I have a denture. And I still hate it. And I hate even more these ‘Turkey Teeth”, these minor celebrities are so eager to push and try. Grinding you perfectnormal natural teeth down to nubs. Never enjoying biting into and apple again, or chewing a steak. Ordinaray people inspired by seeing these gleaming white monstrositys queueing up to head to Turkey to ruin their teeth. Celebrity culture has a lot to answer for. Especially this hack job that women are allowing. Brazilian butt lifts, thigh gaps, don’t they realise it’s a trend. In a few years time it will be something else. Maybe in the future women will have extra boobs sewn on, like a cow……,
I don’t like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
44. That’s the age where you start considering the surgeries, the fillers and some botox. 44 and how many surgeries? She seems to just get tightened. When you look at her face when she began modelling, she was beautiful. She was of that time. The gorgeous curly hair. The pout. The cheekiness, the front, the attitude. Now we inhabit a world where you tell the doctor what you want, regardless of it enhancing you, and now you have to travel abroad because no one in the U.K. will touch you.
I lost my front teeth aged 10 in a car accident. My parents didn’t bother taking me to the dentist, it was like that in the seventies. So now I have a denture. And I still hate it. And I hate even more these ‘Turkey Teeth”, these minor celebrities are so eager to push and try. Grinding you perfectnormal natural teeth down to nubs. Never enjoying biting into and apple again, or chewing a steak. Ordinaray people inspired by seeing these gleaming white monstrositys queueing up to head to Turkey to ruin their teeth. Celebrity culture has a lot to answer for. Especially this hack job that women are allowing. Brazilian butt lifts, thigh gaps, don’t they realise it’s a trend. In a few years time it will be something else. Maybe in the future women will have extra boobs sewn on, like a cow……,
I don’t like it.
Now you'll give Skanky ideas!
I can just imagine her saying to Cole, 'iyze gorra grate eyedia, whyze doneye ave notha set o tits sewn on?'
Idll hide me fat belly dontcha no.'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Very strange.How can he train with a fractured rib?And if he’s fit enough, why isn’t he pushing publicity for this CMMA thing?
And strange that he has responded to the challenge of a fight but ignored the comment about Dolly being a 2nd hand dartboard 😂 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 42
1653227990274.png

So, Princess is clearly not seen her mother so far for her birthday.

...although Emily appears to be camping in the New Forest with the younger two so, 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
And strange that he has responded to the challenge of a fight but ignored the comment about Dolly being a 2nd hand dartboard 😂 🥊
I think I’m entering my twenty minute phase of feeling sorry for him.It never lasts long( 20 mins ho ho),but I’m wondering if he is feeling a bit down.Perhaps he has bitten off more than he can chew. I know that I wouldn’t consider doing an MMA fight with anyone because it’s brutal( even this celeb one).Young Robbie looks like he could punch.
I mean, who wants to get damaged.
Anyhoo, It will not be long until he gets Uber smug about something.

Just thought.Maybe KPs party is at AFP house, so the older kids could attend.

Reactions: 24
Amazing what you can find on the internet, I found this gem, thought of Skanky.

real-not-photoshopped-photos-310-627bac2718b8c__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think I’m entering my twenty minute phase of feeling sorry for him.It never lasts long( 20 mins ho ho),but I’m wondering if he is feeling a bit down.Perhaps he has bitten off more than he can chew. I know that I wouldn’t consider doing an MMA fight with anyone because it’s brutal( even this celeb one).Young Robbie looks like he could punch.
I mean, who wants to get damaged.
Anyhoo, It will not be long until he gets Uber smug about something.

Just thought.Maybe KPs party is at AFP house, so the older kids could attend.
I don't think Junior will attend regardless of where it is in all honesty. 😉

You could be right about Carl, somethings not right I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Finally he remembered 🤣🤣
If my fella wrote that shite about me I would not be happy 😂 it's a mix of almost insults with comments on her hotness. That's not what I want on social media from "the one". 😂 Damned by feint praise or what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Finally he remembered 🤣🤣
And WTF sort of complement is “ bag of heat?”
Like a microwave wheat bag or a hot water bottle ? 🤣🤣🤣
Bag of heat?! Oh me gawd. He really is a complete and utter ballBAG! 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.