Katie Price #171 Karma clock is loudly tickin’ classes empty and Carls a chicken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair more important than admitting your duck ups, Turdo's back

View attachment 1290793
Got to be the luckiest fuckin witch walking the earth, but to bring you back to earth skank - your fuckin hair is a state, you are a state, your teeth are like piano keys, your body is so scared n botched that even with a million extreme filters no fucker wants a look..

I hate you, you fuckin hoe bag and that cock tw@t Carol, jamiest pair of chavvy morons on earth

Sorry for the rant, it's just been a bad day, while a law breaking, shite mother repeat offender sits getting its hair done for the 10th time this week without a care in the world. I'm clearly doing something wrong 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
WTF. Has to be a joke surely. They seriously expect people to pay that.
Maybe people will pay silly money to see SB get beaten up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Read the thread people!!!!

She’s NOT pleading guilty to driving.
She’s NOT pleading guilty to speeding.

She IS pleading guilty to failing to provide information of who was driving. They can’t prove it was her (else she would have been charged for that) so thats all they can get her for.

She doesn’t have to attend court because you can plead guilty to minor offences by post.

These threads would be so much shorter if people read to the end before posting 🤷‍♂️
There's no need to be so fuckin rude, who made you the thread police .... some do not go through the whole thread ... as it moves soo fast .... PATRONISING MUCH???? ...... unless you are related to this vile bleep in some way, and are defending her ... there's no need to lash out at other member's *** ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 👆 *** :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Got to be the luckiest fuckin witch walking the earth, but to bring you back to earth skank - your fuckin hair is a state, you are a state, your teeth are like piano keys, your body is so scared n botched that even with a million extreme filters no fucker wants a look..

I hate you, you fuckin hoe bag and that cock tw@t Carol, jamiest pair of chavvy morons on earth

Sorry for the rant, it's just been a bad day, while a law breaking, shite mother repeat offender sits getting its hair done for the 10th time this week without a care in the world. I'm clearly doing something wrong 😡
I agree. She just is one of those people that walks through life creating tit and drama and breaking the law and gets no consequences for any of her actions. Doesn’t pay to be law abiding in this country does it. 😡
I’m with you on the bad day too. Mines been bloody awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely all the person needed to do is press report rather than say “mods can we take this down” - mods aren’t sitting here checking out each post - am I right?
You wouldn't believe the amount of times people write messages to mods expecting something to happen 😆, there's literally a forum to ask questions to mods and reports to notify mods but still it persists 🤣

Or quoting something asking for it to be deleted and giving more stuff to delete 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.