Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
44. That’s the age where you start considering the surgeries, the fillers and some botox. 44 and how many surgeries? She seems to just get tightened. When you look at her face when she began modelling, she was beautiful. She was of that time. The gorgeous curly hair. The pout. The cheekiness, the front, the attitude. Now we inhabit a world where you tell the doctor what you want, regardless of it enhancing you, and now you have to travel abroad because no one in the U.K. will touch you.
I lost my front teeth aged 10 in a car accident. My parents didn’t bother taking me to the dentist, it was like that in the seventies. So now I have a denture. And I still hate it. And I hate even more these ‘Turkey Teeth”, these minor celebrities are so eager to push and try. Grinding you perfectnormal natural teeth down to nubs. Never enjoying biting into and apple again, or chewing a steak. Ordinaray people inspired by seeing these gleaming white monstrositys queueing up to head to Turkey to ruin their teeth. Celebrity culture has a lot to answer for. Especially this hack job that women are allowing. Brazilian butt lifts, thigh gaps, don’t they realise it’s a trend. In a few years time it will be something else. Maybe in the future women will have extra boobs sewn on, like a cow……,
I don’t like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh our dear Pom. You are just brilliant. Thank you so much x
You're welcome and thank you too Love Pom ❤😊🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx.

One for tonight and back tomorrow 😀 x

Windy Miller says Hello ..

Resizer_16533341888983.jpg

Hello Windy ..What are you going to show us today?

What's that you say? A new punishment for Katie Price?

Yes says Windy.

Resizer_16533342160197.jpg

Well don't just stand there Windy get back to sorting out the punishment.

Resizer_16533342031675.jpg

No problem says Windy and of to get some rope, a ladder and Katie...then he got Katie to do her punishment seeing as the courts are too lenient.

Resizer_16533341764041.jpg

Well done Windy!

Thank you says Windy..anytime..I'm available to give the same punishment out for anyone from Piers Morgan to Boris Johnson.

Bye Windy Thanks again.

No problem says Windy Cheerio

Resizer_16533341888983.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Winepig

VIP Member
Are her and Michelle still friends? Considering Michelle posted that Katie helped pay for her rehab. Unless she realised in therapy since that she should cut out bad influences. Katie doesn't really seem to have any friends considering she did seem to have a few. Maybe they've all given up after slap gate. Don't abusers isolate people? Maybe Carl is coercive controlling her again & only approves of certain people.
I have an issue with the “ coercive control” narrative .

This woman does EXACTLY as she pleases , she always has done , she drives drugged & drunk , drives whilst banned , shags whomever she pleases even when she’s been married , holidays despite being bankrupt etc etc .

We all know this list is endless .

You can see it in her previous programmes , she is thick , ignorant & entitled . She rides roughshod over friends, family , parents . She cares about nobody but hersekf

It’s her way or not way . She pedals the story that this makes her strong , independent , in charge .
In reality her behaviour in relating to others is crude, rude & abrasive . She no longer has any real friends .

Her family are clearly sick to the back teeth of her behaviour.

I KNOW that she only really has Crawl left , however I just do not buy into this “ being controlled” by him at all . If she’s wearing baggy tracksuits it’s because SHE is ashamed of her body , not because he’s telling her to .

And of course because she is a scruffy filthy Chav .

Let’s not forget he’s quite happy with her getting her body out on Onlyfans if it pays for a weekly Maccies for him .

They lack class , they lack intellect , they are self absorbed, self serving grifters .
The pair of them haven’t got a single redeeming feature between them .

But I really can’t get on board with him controlling her . I just can’t .

Whatever state she is in , there will be other Carl’s waiting in the wings , she’ll be texting them regularly , it’s what she’s always done & what she will always do.

I really cannot be convinced he is in charge in ANY capacity .

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie gets police taser after trying to avoid court 😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16533304303305.jpg

Resizer_16533304220753.jpg

Resizer_16533303928101.jpg

Resizer_16533304437977.jpg

I bet that frazzled her extensions 😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
How does she know the Baylis and Harding person? They must be cringing when she does a shout out - it’s damagjng for their “brand”. To be fair they’re a bit of a knock off for Molton Brown aren’t they.
Also I definitely think SB Is just doing all this for “appearances” until he’s got his court stuff out the way. Then she will be dumped!
I've been reading all the posts on here, but not commenting much, as I suddenly lost a very dear friend (only 52) to cancer. 4 weeks from diagnosis & she's gone. So very sad.
Make's me even angrier now, that a kind, good soul has passed & this 'thing' is so arrogant & brash, continuing sticking 2 fingers up at everyone.

The Slaters are good friends with KFP. Adrian & Tania own the Baylis range (think it's a family run business) & gives KFP freebies. They provided the freebies for KFP's goody bags on her hen do's, when she married Alex & Kieran. They attended the weddings as I saw many posts from Tania to KFP. I've met them both a long time ago and they were lovely people. Very down to earth. Surprised they are still in contact with KFP now though, given her terrible reputation.
On another note, I heard KFP is going down the MH & dying mother route for her court cases. Apparently her 'legal's' are going to say, KFP needs to spend as much time with her mum as she's very, very unwell & on limited time now. How many years she's been saying that? Given this, do the judges etc, not read anything online? Surely IF she's using AFP as a reason to 'keep out of jail', they must realise she's rarely in the country or spending any time with her mother. I despair at how much codswallop she keeps getting away with. Presume that's also why she posted those mental health book pictures last week. She's trying to paint a picture in advance, even though we all know it stinks of BS. Be interesting to see what happens over next month or so. I'm gutted I will be away for a lot of the court appearances & Frumpy, Dumpy's wedding in June, so won't be able to get any gossip! Will have to try & nip in & out of the threads on here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
Ok, so just heard it's a speeding offence that happened BEFORE the driving ban, it has taken ages to come to court, as she wouldn't say who was driving.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
She really shouldn't be allowed to drive a car ever again.
Can't wear a seatbelt, can't restrain her own children in the car, multiple crashes, multiple speeding offences, multiple parking tickets, multiple times driving whilst disqualified, driving while using a mobile, driving with no insurance, failing to be in proper control of her vehicle, driving whilst drunk, driving drugged up...what have I missed, it's truly beyond a joke now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

VIP Member
Amazing what you can find on the internet, I found this gem, thought of Skanky.

real-not-photoshopped-photos-310-627bac2718b8c__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Winepig

VIP Member
# 172 Bag of heat , magical feet , I hope we don’t meet, coz you’re never reet

Just for you Rita ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
To quote that cunt, I LOVE IT when @Anna666 goes off on one, and then the delightful @Pom Bear gies in for the comedic jugular with her incredibly accurate and hilarious creations. I’ve been howling with laughter this evening. You really are a fucking tonic x

She’s still a cunt.
Thank you very much 🥰😃👍🤗💖😘 xx.
Great to hear how much your enjoying them. Love from Pom 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16212077488810.jpg

Resizer_16212052287610.jpg

Resizer_16212060663820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
She would still drive on the sly. She has no respect for authority at all.
It was just before she went to Portugal but I thought I saw her driving a horse box leaving Loxwood in Surrey. It was the morning that she went. I never got proof unfortunately as I was driving….but it certainly looked like her. Didn’t want to say as I mentioned similar about a year ago and was shot down. I can’t risk losing my license due to my job, the courts wouldn’t be a lenient on me for driving with my phone in hand as opposed to being coked and pissed out of my brain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49