Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 20 foot drop now, the wall!!!! Thought the conversation would revert to her!
She is totally illiterate, has no command of grammar or the English language. As predicted, Harvey had the plus size 'up theirs' clothing on and clearly had no idea what was going on. She constantly puts words in his mouth. Sole carer, brought him up on her own. What shite. I am emailing Jeremy Vine to ask why (1) he didn't ask how he got to a life threatening 30 stone whilst in her 'care'? (2) what healthy food is she feeding him? (3) why did she go and spend 12 hours getting her hair done whilst he was in an ICU? Off on holiday with Snarl when he had allegedly just come out of IC at a hospital that doesn't seem to have a ICU (4) has he started using his (sorry Snarls) gym? (5) where and how much is left of the money put into a bank account for him by Dwight and Peter A?

Sorry I'm on a rant now. Can only walk for 20 minutes a day. The worse is the 'life changes' injuries. That young girl in a wheelchair on that Stephs shite show truely, as many people do, have valid and real LCI.

I will never listen to Jeremy Vine again. WHY DON'T PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH COME FORWARD AND TELL THE TRUTH? PA, KERIAN, KRIS, DIONNE, PLUS THE OTHER RANDOM HANGERS ON. I DON'T GET OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Mind you, only reedeming part to this debarkle of an interview was no Snarl. Must have still been in bed with Sid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm more than sure SS and other authorities had something to do with this sudden shift of...
*I just love him so much*
Wonder when the actual story will start dripping out

Reactions: 9
  • Sad
Yes, it is Uptheir Clothing, they are using Harvey on their IG stories at the moment
Wonder who's pocketing that money from the sponsorship? Sure it's not Harvey!

First story of the day
Major damage limitation before the documentary.

Reactions: 8
She's on This Morning on Monday...
Sweet baby Jesus no! I'm off to pour another drink before e-mailing Philip Scofield with my questions I've already sent to Jeremy V. Then I think I'll need a laydown. Now Philip S may well call her out. BTW, does anyone know if she's slagged PS or Holly off? Would add fuel to the fire!

Reactions: 11

First story of the day
Reminds me of Father Ted...

My lovely horse
Running through the fields
Where are you going
With your fetlocks blowing
In the wind?

I want to shower you with sugar lumps
And ride you over fences
Polish your hooves every single day
And take you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse
You're a pony no more
Running around
With a man on your back

God I miss that program so much - 'go on go on go on' :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the comments on crawls Instagram post pushing his closer lies, bet he's seething. Abi gets a mention too 😉
Yes I was just going to post I see Cheeseman asked the question we've been asking all week 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Sweet baby Jesus no! I'm off to pour another drink before e-mailing Philip Scofield with my questions I've already sent to Jeremy V. Then I think I'll need a laydown. Now Philip S may well call her out. BTW, does anyone know if she's slagged PS or Holly off? Would add fuel to the fire!
I think she made a snarky comment to Holly once about her weight loss - probably when This Morning used to pop-in to see what was gonna be happening on LW (not much as always).

I'm more than sure SS and other authorities had something to do with this sudden shift of...
*I just love him so much*
Wonder when the actual story will start dripping out
Size of those knickers - possibly never :LOL:

She's on This Morning on Monday...
Sweet baby Jesus no! Mind you, Philip Scofield might be the one to call her out and ask some difficult questions. Has she slagged him or Holly off, will add fuel to the fire? I'm now sending PS my list of questions put to JV plus more. Also mailing Alex Bellfield later after sleeping off my two shots of rum!

Yes I was just going to post I see Cheeseman asked the question we've been asking all week 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry I'm being thick. Who's Cheeseman?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Pip was horrified a few years ago when she was on as she used the N word, not just once, which he told her off for.

Reactions: 10
I think Pip was horrified a few years ago when she was on as she used the N word, not just once, which he told her off for.
I think KP probably has dirt on PS - remember her ex best friends Gary and thingy who did her hair and make-up - they'll know what Pip's been up to or what's been up him.

Sweet baby Jesus no! Mind you, Philip Scofield might be the one to call her out and ask some difficult questions. Has she slagged him or Holly off, will add fuel to the fire? I'm now sending PS my list of questions put to JV plus more. Also mailing Alex Bellfield later after sleeping off my two shots of rum!

Cheeseman is the name of the IG poster if you look at it.

Sorry Pixie, probably being thick. Found loads of Cheeseman but can't find the one you mean. Could you please send me a screengrab?

She’s on radio 4 at the min so they’re at home in a separate room so Jeremy Vine show must be remote too. The documentary is all about Harvey though and nothing about her.... 🤔

She says she’s looking after Harv as he’s not in residential and homeschooling ‘the other two’...

And she’s trying to work... hmm doing what exactly??
The other 2? Sure she's forgot she's got 4 other kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry Pixie, probably being thick. Found loads of Cheeseman but can't find the one you mean. Could you please send me a screengrab?
If you scroll back to Lollypops post, click on the attachment and Cheeseman is the poster second from bottom 😀

I'm having my eyes and ears removed tomorrow...
😂😂😂😂 where and I’ll join u 🤭. I don’t want another like Friday like last Friday 🤯, I couldn’t cope. I think it all gets a bit much for us at the end of the week with her 🐄 💩 .

I didn’t listen as 1. I was in a dentist and 2) she boils my piss. So now she will be thinking SHES BACK 💪🏻😡. SOLE carer? SOLE bleeping carer🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Do u think she believes her own lies? Please please PLEASE someone call her out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 KRIS 🔊 if you’re listening I’m begging 🙏🥺

• Haha
"Homeschooling the other two?"
Which other two?
Certainly not Junior and Princess - she said recently that they had all their computers "and stuff" at Pete's so it was more convenient for them to do it there and she saw them at weekends (not EVERY weekend, Katie!). I'm pretty sure she may also have said that Jett & Bunny did the same at Kieran's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhhhh, can you book a twin room please...I'm coming with you! I can't even have a "medicinal" drink today as I have 3 zoom meetings later. I don't think a drunken Guiding leader would be very popular 😂
Yes of course Pink. If we said 'we need to check in, suffering from Katie Price'ism' overload they'd probably say 'come in, no charge'!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.