Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhh, can you book a twin room please...I'm coming with you! I can't even have a "medicinal" drink today as I have 3 zoom meetings later. I don't think a drunken Guiding leader would be very popular 😂
I think Abbey is lined up it seems that way as her name is filtering through in comments..
Must be why his phone is close to him.
Who has Katie lined up?
I use to like KP I had some respect for her and she seems down to earth but she is a shambles... I think maybe Carl is planning is exit

Reactions: 9
I'll bring along my 20 year old toyboy for a bunk up, staple my Halloween wig on my head, paint myself in Ronseal Dark Oak, stick in my Dick Emery Vicars teeth, put my make up on with a trowel, wearing Ali G rip of Gucci Tracksuit from Bury Market I've been wearing for 3 weeks. Yep, sounds like a plan mate!
Oh I love it when a plan comes together ❤. We bringing any snacks to soak up the liquor and spit out whilst talking with our mouths full or are we gonna REALLY take the piss and stay tit faced for the pics?? You will see me as I’ll be in PINK and GLITTER *god how I love pink and glitter* 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I love it when a plan comes together ❤. We bringing any snacks to soak up the liquor and spit out whilst talking with our mouths full or are we gonna REALLY take the piss and stay tit faced for the pics?? You will see me as I’ll be in PINK and GLITTER *god how I love pink and glitter* 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Can someone bring me a bag of apples and carrots please?

I don't know why but that reminded me of 'The Chicken Song'...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean all those small amounts £57.79, £70.00, £75.00 £23.82 WTF can she not even pay them....????
It’s because she doesn’t open her post don’t forget 🤦‍♀️

Can someone bring me a bag of apples and carrots please?

I don't know why but that reminded me of 'The Chicken Song'...
U not drinking liar?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and of course I’ll bring some carrots and apples but I won’t pay for them 🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Abbey is lined up it seems that way as her name is filtering through in comments..
Must be why his phone is close to him.
Who has Katie lined up?
I use to like KP I had some respect for her and she seems down to earth but she is a shambles... I think maybe Carl is planning is exit
Might be tricky if she has moved in with him, probably need a crowbar on the job o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Abbey is? This is delicious gossip I've missed.
Talking of gossip - when don't we - I just copied this from the Smeg/Harry thread about cocaine and veneers...

"... but her prepeated upgrades might also be the result of drug use as cocaine in particular erodes the epoxy used to fasten the veneers to the filed-down tooth stumps (shivers with disgust). I had a roommate whose father was a dentist and she had veneers. She became a coke addict and when she would go on a bender, she would come home and her teeth would be disintegrating in front of our very eyes. She'd go up to Boston for the weekend and visit daddy or daddy's colleague and get a whole new set of gnashers. I guess daddy figured out something was up when she went up for the 3rd time in a year.
Charming, no? ..."

I shall file this away in my brain.

Silly me liar, it’s this vodka I’m constantly on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣
Nurse! Remove 80hs's vodka drip and replace with Diamond White please... 🍻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing is she....’ I might just bring another equestrian range out...make all these pink’ number 1) if ur 1st equestrian range was any good u would still have it u absolute ficko and number 2) PINK????? bleeping pink??? YOU.ARE.43 not 15! Get over that stupid I -love-pink-And-glittery shite that we all did in school 🤬 god she makes my blood boil 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Haha I know she’s just the epitome of class isn’t she 🙄 , now I in no way want to offend anyone here so, if anyone owns any of the following then I’m sorry but all that pink glittery tat that she gets gifted always reminds me of those cheap inner city shops that sell things like Chanel bread bins and cutlery, Louis Vuitton toilet roll holders and ashtrays and have diamanté encrusted leopards in the window in places like Newham and Croydon 😬

• Haha
Talking of gossip - when don't we - I just copied this from the Smeg/Harry thread about cocaine and veneers...

"... but her prepeated upgrades might also be the result of drug use as cocaine in particular erodes the epoxy used to fasten the veneers to the filed-down tooth stumps (shivers with disgust). I had a roommate whose father was a dentist and she had veneers. She became a coke addict and when she would go on a bender, she would come home and her teeth would be disintegrating in front of our very eyes. She'd go up to Boston for the weekend and visit daddy or daddy's colleague and get a whole new set of gnashers. I guess daddy figured out something was up when she went up for the 3rd time in a year.
Charming, no? ..."

I shall file this away in my brain.

Nurse! Remove 80hs's vodka drip and replace with Diamond White please... 🍻
Interesting 🧐.

no no NOOOO *starts to panic at the thought of no vodka* suppose I’ll save some money on cider tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha I know she’s just the epitome of class isn’t she 🙄 , now I in no way want to offend anyone here so, if anyone owns any of the following then I’m sorry but all that pink glittery tat that she gets gifted always reminds me of those cheap inner city shops that sell things like Chanel bread bins and cutlery, Louis Vuitton toilet roll holders and ashtrays and have diamanté encrusted leopards in the window in places like Newham and Croydon 😬
😂😂😂😂 not offending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. And to think at one point people threw dresses at her for the likes of Elton John’s balls etc 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll bring a bulk load of grey mash. That'll soak up the booze. I've got some rather lovely shiny red glittery boots or some purple ones.....maybe I'll wear 1 of each 🤔. I do have some loungewear in the washing basket. I could get that out now before it's washed & pop it on. Shall I bring crutches & a wheelchair? I do have both but not blinged unfortunately. @265 is gonna read all this later & think we shouldn't be left unattended 😂

@Moobiemoo are you okay? I'm a bit worried about you. Please give us a wave 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
And where’s @Mayhem1 with her bottle of water hidden in the back of the drinks cabinet from Christmas...has she left us? 😢

Another PR disaster 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes we know!!
I was wondering the same thing DC haven’t seen any posts from Mayhem in a while unless she’s dumped the hubby and ran off to Dubai with a toy boy 😉

I was wondering the same thing DC haven’t seen any posts from Mayhem in a while unless she’s dumped the hubby and ran off to Dubai with a toy boy 😉
There's a few people gone missing lately, maybe one by one, us Tattlers are being kidnapped to stop all these frivolities!

• Haha
The story about Harvey :unsure: what is she getting at here, is it that he can't be without her and thus showing what a fantastic mother she is.
The statement from the prospective school makes it clear they will undertake a full assessment to make sure the environment would be suitable for Harvey. I know nothing about the new place but this type of behaviour wouldn't be desirable I'm sure, I know its common and people don't talk about it but something about releasing this doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.