Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on ! Has she stuck a wig on Bunny ? She has short curly hair not waist length straight hair πŸ™„ wth is wrong with this woman 😫 way to go KP in making your daughter feel confident and proud of her beautiful curls πŸ˜” bleep.
Well, she has now moulded Princess in her image, so now it is time to work on Bunny. This is KP’s idea of home schooling?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Hahahahah good effort liar, I like ur style PLUS war wounds to go with it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Cloud Chaser what shall I reply?
View attachment 393773
Morning,
I would tell the truth. You are asking so that the information can be passed to the Creditors. Maybe explain that as she is not complying the team are seeking the information directly. Thank you for doing this. I’m going to try and get a Twitter account set up later as this page is definitely being watched.

Reactions: 14

I wish someone will check on the balance on those trust funds, for Harvey’s sake.

I wish you would hurry up and send some, I mean NOW woman :sneaky:

Anything I should know? late home and I'm not up to speed.
What’s with the new profile pic? It should be a video showing you shaking what your mamma gave you! You can give Lozza a run for her money as she is out of the running now.🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So do think it will be a repeat of what was said on tv on Monday today on Jeremy Vine...? That she has got a day of respite πŸ™„for starters, hurry through what is happening to Harvey and straight onto telling that she has all these formats she is bringing back. That we should all be scared she is back and Carl standing in the studio with no mask on as usual. I bet she loved it that there was a few paps waiting for her yesterday to arrive πŸ˜‚

Morning,
I would tell the truth. You are asking so that the information can be passed to the Creditors. Maybe explain that as she is not complying the team are seeking the information directly. Thank you for doing this. I’m going to try and get a Twitter account set up later as this page is definitely being watched.
Keep us updated @Cloud Chaser we all want to help however we can.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it cellotaped on πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
It's a lace wig, so that's lace at the front which is then glued down. Application is important, as is care. If not the lace at the front will lift and it will look like hers does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning,
Oh yes do as I was a bit hesitant to put this on here after what u said! Right I will say just that! 😘

Reactions: 8
I like Jeremy Vine, this is disappointing. Hopefully Harvey is the star of the show today and the whole experience doesn't stress him out.

Just a reminder!!
I bloody hope Jeremy doesn't ask her about Biden's inauguration....."errrrr, mmmm well yes Jeremy I have had it done before. But I didn't like the pipe up me bum". "No Katie, that's colonic irrigation, not inauguration".

I like Jeremy Vine, this is disappointing. Hopefully Harvey is the star of the show today and the whole experience doesn't stress him out.
I'd just love 1 show to tackle her constant stream of bullshit & neverending lies 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too; I’m hoping he does his sarcastic things with her (which will go over her head anyway!)

• Haha
Thats the thing Pink, I don't think any main stream media can tackle her because of Harvey's needs. She'll be painted as Mother Teresa, who in my opinion wasn't all that either.

Reactions: 11
Oh God The GC. Now she is a narcissistic lazy cow. I absolutely can't stand her!!! You are Gemma Collins luv.
Now to me I'd pick the Pricey everyday over her... she has no charisma Gemma she is a fake trying to be like a glam Jade Goody.

She cranks me Gemma I cannot tolerate her after her attitude on Masterchef 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Does she has a thread... Ps. IVE NEVER bought into her and Arg. I honestly always thought Mark and Arg were a couple back in the day...
Yes there is a GC thread...

Reactions: 6
Once again poor Harvey repeating parrot fashion what she's told him to. He has absolutely no clue what's going on 😭
I really don't know why journalists don't shout her out. That Steph had no control over KP on her show. No wonder it's got no viewers. Jeremy Vine is a decent journo, I'll be so disappointed in him if he lets her run ruff shod over his show. Suspect that's why she's dragging Harvey along. No doubt 'I don't want fame' Snarl will be there trying to get in on the action?

I wish you would hurry up and send some, I mean NOW woman :sneaky:

Anything I should know? late home and I'm not up to speed.
Is that your Only Fiends pic 265 showing your little πŸ‘ - have some 🧦 and a πŸ‘• for the Winnie the Pooh look oh and you'll need a πŸ’Ί and a πŸ’» bah ha ha ;)

• Haha
Is that your Only Fiends pic 265 showing your little πŸ‘ - have some 🧦 and a πŸ‘• for the Winnie the Pooh look oh and you'll need a πŸ’Ί and a πŸ’» bah ha ha ;)
Hahaha, his woman's little πŸ‘ arse as it looks like a ladies bum to me! Don't forget drawers round your knees too, preferably big white ones, just to make it realistic like! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Haha
That photo above of her with Harvey. Notice that she's curled her fingers over (rather unnaturally) so you can't see her nail colour to date the picture.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I bloody hope Jeremy doesn't ask her about Biden's inauguration....."errrrr, mmmm well yes Jeremy I have had it done before. But I didn't like the pipe up me bum". "No Katie, that's colonic irrigation, not inauguration".

I'd just love 1 show to tackle her constant stream of bullshit & neverending lies 😑
Hahaha absolute CLASS pink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That photo above of her with Harvey. Notice that she's curled her fingers over (rather unnaturally) so you can't see her nail colour to date the picture.
God, she's on JV in a bit. Have you seen the Intasham post where Harvey says something about Jeremy Vine. Poor lad clearly hasn't got a clue what's going on. Bet Harvey is wearing an 'up theirs' supersized T-shirt to advertise. But, will he be allowed to speak??? I'm pouring a stiff one and it's only 10am. I'll be in The Priory myself if she's on anymore shows this week!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.