Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo above of her with Harvey. Notice that she's curled her fingers over (rather unnaturally) so you can't see her nail colour to date the picture.
Haha, naughty! But she has done a video on her IG stories and you can see on that it's still red, as she can't sit still for 5 seconds!

Reactions: 5
Hahaha, his woman's little 🍑 arse as it looks like a ladies bum to me! Don't forget drawers round your knees too, preferably big white ones, just to make it realistic like! 🤣🤣👍
I thought 265 needed his own signature colour ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Me too; I’m hoping he does his sarcastic things with her (which will go over her head anyway!)
Unfortunately her PR machine will decorate what can and cannot be asked or said by interviewers. Let’s see if her PR has asked her to tone it down and that it is not about HER. I can but dream.

Reactions: 8
She’s on radio 4 at the min so they’re at home in a separate room so Jeremy Vine show must be remote too. The documentary is all about Harvey though and nothing about her.... 🤔

She says she’s looking after Harv as he’s not in residential and homeschooling ‘the other two’...

And she’s trying to work... hmm doing what exactly??

Is the clothing company really called up theirs?
I thought it was a piss take but I think I can make it out on Harveys t-shirt

Edit. It is! I cannot believe that.

• Wow
Yes, it is Uptheir Clothing, they are using Harvey on their IG stories at the moment

• Wow

The name was explained by the bloke when Katie 'interviewed' him on one of her 27 sofas...

• Haha

Yes, that is the line of clothing that’s been done with Harvey. they just sell it all on the big clothing website.
it seems the big clothing has gone all out on trying to promote it and he’s selling so many different lines of it. I just hope financially it doesn’t impact on that guy as I don’t see it really selling that well.

Her life couldn’t be any better than what it is now... 😳

Ha ha presenter tried to end the interview and again she tried to interrupt by saying I’m a carer and respect to all the careers and doctors and nurses 🤦🏻‍♀️ Embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately her PR machine will decorate what can and cannot be asked or said by interviewers. Let’s see if her PR has asked her to tone it down and that it is not about HER. I can but dream.
I work in PR and advertising and her representation is shocking! Either that, or she knows better. The firm that allegedly represents her appear to have been dissolved in March last year according to Companies House. I think rather than management and PR reps she needs a crisis management team by the amount of bad press she and Snarl are getting.

Reactions: 10
Yes, that is the line of clothing that’s been done with Harvey. they just sell it all on the big clothing website.
it seems the big clothing has gone all out on trying to promote it and he’s selling so many different lines of it. I just hope financially it doesn’t impact on that guy as I don’t see it really selling that well.
Yes I remember big clothing, I couldn't see it doing well either. I guess they're both exploiting each other but KP has nothing to lose if it goes to pot.

It's a 20 foot drop now, the wall!!!! Thought the conversation would revert to her!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I remember big clothing, I couldn't see it doing well either. I guess they're both exploiting each other but KP has nothing to lose if it goes to pot.
It won't do well, when she first was on about it saying she couldn't find stuff to fit Harvey a simple Google or eBay search brought up loads of stuff in big sizes that I should think are all much cheaper than what her upyours things will cost 🤣

• Haha
Jeremy vine -‘such an amazing conversation’ feck off lost all my respect for you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her life couldn’t be any better than what it is now... 😳

Ha ha presenter tried to end the interview and again she tried to interrupt by saying I’m a carer and respect to all the careers and doctors and nurses 🤦🏻‍♀️ Embarrassing
Yep, she got that bit in on JV by interrupting again!!

I work in PR and advertising and her representation is shocking! Either that, or she knows better. The firm that allegedly represents her appear to have been dissolved in March last year according to Companies House. I think rather than management and PR reps she needs a crisis management team by the amount of bad press she and Snarl are getting.
It was dissolved but they are under a different name now... think it is CC London Ltd (but I presume the email address will remain)

God, she's on JV in a bit. Have you seen the Intasham post where Harvey says something about Jeremy Vine. Poor lad clearly hasn't got a clue what's going on. Bet Harvey is wearing an 'up theirs' supersized T-shirt to advertise. But, will he be allowed to speak??? I'm pouring a stiff one and it's only 10am. I'll be in The Priory myself if she's on anymore shows this week!
Ohhhhhh, can you book a twin room please...I'm coming with you! I can't even have a "medicinal" drink today as I have 3 zoom meetings later. I don't think a drunken Guiding leader would be very popular 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.