Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet baby Jesus no! I'm off to pour another drink before e-mailing Philip Scofield with my questions I've already sent to Jeremy V. Then I think I'll need a laydown. Now Philip S may well call her out. BTW, does anyone know if she's slagged PS or Holly off? Would add fuel to the fire!
I think Pip was horrified a few years ago when she was on as she used the N word, not just once, which he told her off for.

Newspapers also reported back in 2019 that
Katie Price ‘secretly hates Holly Willoughby’ as she’s jealous of her natural beauty, slim figure and TV success
The 40-year-old glamour model has a case of the green-eyed monster when it comes to Holly and thinks she's stolen her crown

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes of course Pink. If we said 'we need to check in, suffering from Katie Price'ism' overload they'd probably say 'come in, no charge'!
And me please? Or shall we just stand outside, pissed and make a mockery of the place, whilst grinning. I’ll take pics, only got a iPhone 6plus tho so the images might not be great! Make sure u have faced full of make up tho and a gum shield x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comments are heavily moderated on the daily mail, only glowing praise is allowed today. And what glowing praise it is. A fitting expression could be Self praise is No praise.

• Angry
😂😂😂😂 where and I’ll join u 🤭. I don’t want another like Friday like last Friday 🤯, I couldn’t cope. I think it all gets a bit much for us at the end of the week with her 🐄 💩 .

I didn’t listen as 1. I was in a dentist and 2) she boils my piss. So now she will be thinking SHES BACK 💪🏻😡. SOLE carer? SOLE bleeping carer🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Do u think she believes her own lies? Please please PLEASE someone call her out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 KRIS 🔊 if you’re listening I’m begging 🙏🥺
Calm down dear! You'll blow a gasket 🍉 here's some nice vodka soaked melon for ya ;)

"Homeschooling the other two?"
Which other two?
Certainly not Junior and Princess - she said recently that they had all their computers "and stuff" at Pete's so it was more convenient for them to do it there and she saw them at weekends (not EVERY weekend, Katie!). I'm pretty sure she may also have said that Jett & Bunny did the same at Kieran's.
She's a liar liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just listened to the Interview on the radio, gobsmacked again!!
When asked questions ie about the trolling on her decision, she wouldn't give any examples of the trolling she had received.
Talking about the bankruptcy said

"Tabloids fabricate everything, I think the word bankruptcy these days, has that stigma to it, but it's not as bad as people think, you know some of my companies, well, one of my companies Jordan Trading went into Bankruptcy, doesn't mean to say everything else and it was all to do with a court case that I had, but urm everything is all good, in fact my life couldn't be any better now than what it it is.

Some people believe the media and now you know, like my house, they like to just in the papers it says mucky mansion, that's because a guy fly tipped on it, turned it around, it's a police investigation, I think if people actually listened and speaked to me the truth of things, then people would be like oh my god, you know what papers are like" I've tried to write it as she said it!!!

So @Cloud Chaser she seems to think her bankruptcy is all good, no mention of paying anything back sadly..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"Speaked to me" :ROFLMAO: How did this woman ever get anywhere? Oh yes her massive bosoms did the talking, I wish they still did.

• Haha
Balenciaga the ones that look like socks *cardi b voice* I’m actually quite ashamed to say I bought my oldest daughter a pair of these. I think they’re god awful and look like diving boots but hey ho if she wants to look like she’s going scuba diving 🤷🏻‍♀️
£600 Dinky! :eek: rather you than me, my children would have these wrecked within days.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Balenciaga the ones that look like socks *cardi b voice* I’m actually quite ashamed to say I bought my oldest daughter a pair of these. I think they’re god awful and look like diving boots but hey ho if she wants to look like she’s going scuba diving 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are utterly hideous. My mother liked to buy me things but only if she liked them too so they would have been a big no! Also, they are only fashionable for about 5 mins then the next thing that costs £500. I hope she gets the wear out of them Dinky ;)

I've just listened to the Interview on the radio, gobsmacked again!!
When asked questions ie about the trolling on her decision, she wouldn't give any examples of the trolling she had received.
Talking about the bankruptcy said

"Tabloids fabricate everything, I think the word bankruptcy these days, has that stigma to it, but it's not as bad as people think, you know some of my companies, well, one of my companies Jordan Trading went into Bankruptcy, doesn't mean to say everything else and it was all to do with a court case that I had, but urm everything is all good, in fact my life couldn't be any better now than what it it is.

Some people believe the media and now you know, like my house, they like to just in the papers it says mucky mansion, that's because a guy fly tipped on it, turned it around, it's a police investigation, I think if people actually listened and speaked to me the truth of things, then people would be like oh my god, you know what papers are like" I've tried to write it as she said it!!!

So @Cloud Chaser she seems to think her bankruptcy is all good, no mention of paying anything back sadly..
I think she got confused. Katie Price owes Jordan Tradings.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen a clip on twitter. She thinks she’s so wise now with her knowledge of the papers etc. No one with a brain cell would would take advice off her about ANYTHING! So I’d that the top of her weave or wig at the front of that mop 🤔
Sorry still catching up here but look how old and wrinkled her arms are , when u see pics of her from only 3 or 4 years ago she looks a hell of a lot better than she does now. I’ve heard people say you get the face you deserve and never a true word spoken more than in her case !!!

• Haha
Wow, she’s very confused or thick! Surely she can’t be that thick 🤥. Carl’s pulled a cracker here hasn’t he. To think she has the audacity to walk around in £600 boots, no matter who bought them 😡

Sorry still catching up here but look how old and wrinkled her arms are , when u see pics of her from only 3 or 4 years ago she looks a hell of a lot better than she does now. I’ve heard people say you get the face you deserve and never a true word spoken more than in her case !!!
Was thinking the exact same thing! 🤔

Look at all these receipts Teflon Tits. How's she going to explain all these fibs?

Reactions: 12
And me please? Or shall we just stand outside, pissed and make a mockery of the place, whilst grinning. I’ll take pics, only got a iPhone 6plus tho so the images might not be great! Make sure u have faced full of make up tho and a gum shield x
I'll bring along my 20 year old toyboy for a bunk up, staple my Halloween wig on my head, paint myself in Ronseal Dark Oak, stick in my Dick Emery Vicars teeth, put my make up on with a trowel, wearing Ali G rip of Gucci Tracksuit from Bury Market I've been wearing for 3 weeks. Yep, sounds like a plan mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm thinking they would have challenged her a few years ago @80hs, but times have changed. We're not allowed to have a Kerry Katona style interview anymore, which is a massive public disservice as far as I'm concerned.

I can’t 🥺 where are u cloudy??

And y does no one challenge it 😢😭😭😭😭😭😭
I mean all those small amounts £57.79, £70.00, £75.00 £23.82 WTF can she not even pay them....????

• Wow
I'll bring along my 20 year old toyboy for a bunk up, staple my Halloween wig on my head, paint myself in Ronseal Dark Oak, stick in my Dick Emery Vicars teeth, put my make up on with a trowel, wearing Ali G rip of Gucci Tracksuit from Bury Market I've been wearing for 3 weeks. Yep, sounds like a plan mate!
I'll just come as I am - maybe a horse-blanket too...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.