Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that! What way did that all turn out?
He got off with it just like his stepdaughter does everything.
Another cover up from Amy.
He said it was consensual sex.
Ive never believed a word of it .
Amy even admitted he was a sex addict (funny that word comes out of the Price's gobs eh) and he follows some right dirtys's on his gram

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He got off with it just like his stepdaughter does everything.
Another cover up from Amy.
He said it was consensual sex.
Ive never believed a word of it .
Amy even admitted he was a sex addict (funny that word comes out of the Price's gobs eh) and he follows some right dirtys's on his gram
Oh my days! Is Amy still with him?

Reactions: 8
Definitely at Carl’s now with Bunny and Princess too, having mash and peas again! 🤣🤣🤣
The size of they portions though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah,i bet she cringes every time he goes near her, no wonder she keeps bleeping off to Spain
Jeepers I just read an article on it. What the defense lawyer put that victim through is shocking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Jeepers I just read an article on it. What the defense lawyer put that victim through is shocking.
Yeah,i believe Katie paid for the very best Lawyers and all the legal fees.
I wouldn't trust that man with a sheep he's a creepy old bastard

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That pic explains The Sun turning a blind eye to the facts and licking her arse 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Have you got a link lovely? I knew he was a wrongun but not really much else x
I'm no good with links, it was the first news report on Google from the sun I believe.

Someone explain the picture. I'm so confused.

• Heart
She always says she's a feeder, probably why poor Harvey is in the situation he's in.
That's far too much on those plates
To be honest, the condition that Harvey has means he is literally never ever full. He could spend the whole day eating and not be satisfied. It’s really sad, it even means some people with the condition resort to eating non edible items which is very risky. Not saying that large portions are the way to go...but it’s not easy to manage weight at all with it. Also it can cause extremely challenging behaviour. I feel for that boy, he needs proper structured support and routine

Reactions: 10
If Harvey is with her you'd think she'd keep someone who has been close to someone with covid away from him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.