Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Nan's care home had carpet in her room so maybe - I also had aunt in a learning disabilty type home and I think her room might have been carpeted but I didnt go to her room much as she was always in the living room.
Light cream though?

Reactions: 1
PWS is a genetic disorder which means a genetic test will or won't diagnose it. Most are infertile but she has spoken about Harvey being fertile.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
PWS is a genetic disorder which means a genetic test will or won't diagnose it. Most are infertile but she has spoken about Harvey being fertile.
So I wonder why there is ambiguity around this. Could be just the tabloids I guess, but its strange how it was reported as suspected in the article about the new care home. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I think KP is an absolute car crash (& seems to enjoy being one), I think she has made a mess of her looks & her teeth are beyond ridiculous...however.... I can't fault her when it comes to Harvey, none of us are close enough to confirm how good or bad she really is with him but I honestly don't know how well I'd have coped having a child with Harvey's complications let alone at Katie's age at the time.
My biggest gripe with her is the way she publicly badmouths everyone she has a slight falling out with. That's in bad taste imo.

Reactions: 4
Oh duck i must have been looking at the wrong date. I seen it advertised as iplayer but she's saying BBC1
I'm not 100% sure Emeline but I think the trailer said it was on the 25th. Don't quote me though 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add: Facehugger has confirmed what I thought 😘

Has anyone seen the trailer for the documentary on BBC1? I caught it earlier. Will probably watch out of curiosity.....don't all judge me please 🙈
Someone from here has to sit and watch and give us the details of the pure bullshit.

You get have the Job Pixie1, 🤗 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Over on twitter, katy burke is saying she going to watch the document and that she likes her, and now everyone is saying she a great mum. I have now unfollow Burke

Reactions: 6
Over on twitter, katy burke is saying she going to watch the document and that she likes her, and now everyone is saying she a great mum. I have now unfollow Burke
Sorry to sound dim, but who is Katy Burke? 🤔

Reactions: 5
You have been nominated to do the chore Pix 🤣🤣😘
You lost me there.. don't speak in code, you know I get cranky. o_O

Oh and I will not be watching the program, I have to work and no way in buggering hell will I watch it on the iPlayer.

• Haha
You lost me there.. don't speak in code, you know I get cranky. o_O

Oh and I will not be watching the program, I have to work and no way in buggering hell will I watch it on the iPlayer.
Haha, I just meant you have nominated Pixie to watch the programme ( smacks your Mardy bum 😘).

@Pixie1 I'll tag team you with it, if I've got nowt better to do 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.