Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Harvey's new bed, the bed place that she begged the beds from (which happens to be in Barnsley no less) posted this pic.

His room has a window without blinds or curtains and overlooks what seems to be a residential garden so highly unlikely to be a care facility. His bedroom door isn't the same as the one she's just put up on her stories promoting the documentary so the bed looks like it could be in her new gaff.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, the condition that Harvey has means he is literally never ever full. He could spend the whole day eating and not be satisfied. It’s really sad, it even means some people with the condition resort to eating non edible items which is very risky. Not saying that large portions are the way to go...but it’s not easy to manage weight at all with it. Also it can cause extremely challenging behaviour. I feel for that boy, he needs proper structured support and routine
There have been some queries around whether he had PWS.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The Daily Mail is still pushing the story about how KP hopes Dwight and his son will make contact with Harvey. I just wonder what the agenda is that she is trying to push. More sympathy for her, or more praise for being such an amazing mother?

There are thousands of ordinary parents raising children with special needs and they also do their best and out the needs of their children first (unlike Saint Katie when she swans off on holiday or exploit Harvey to make money)! Why don’t the BBC film them? There are very few facilities for full time care for vulnerable young people and most parents have to struggle, but Harvey gets into an expensive facility.
I wonder why he doesn't have contact with his son...or maybe he calls and doesn't see him...maybe there are conditions at which he can get access...maybe he doesn't want to meet them.

Harvey may not see Dwight but may talk to him who knows? I dont believe all KP says.
Harvey's had a revolving door of men thanks to her and Dwight would provide some stability for him.
I think he will thrive with structured care.

Katie has been all about Carl and has been irresponsible. Carl is immature unlike Kris and Kieran etc...
He is a man child ..like a male KP. Not the calming influence the other guys have been. I think he is a wrong one.
I see someone taking full advantage.

Reactions: 11
There have been some queries around whether he had PWS.
Doesn’t have a confirmed diagnosis of PWS? I thought she done an interview years ago about it...unfortunately with PWS people need to get help at a very young age and have very boundaried meal times

Reactions: 9
Have you got a link lovely? I knew he was a wrongun but not really much else x

Here is one report.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t have a confirmed diagnosis of PWS? I thought she done an interview years ago about it...unfortunately with PWS people need to get help at a very young age and have very boundaried meal times
I always thought he did too. But there was a news article recently which used odd language around it, suspected PWS iirc. Other folk here will know more about it.

She probably has to get a rental regardless of whether she is going to stay there for money purposes. Its an expense that she can fudge for the courts maybe? Also it means she has somewhere to go when snarl reveals his true purpose for the “relationship” 🤔

She would have 100% cheated on him by now if it wasn’t for covid.
Or replaced him entirely.
Perhaps with someone from a current reality show or at least someone who gets some headlines in their own right.

I always thought he did too. But there was a news article recently which used odd language around it, suspected PWS iirc. Other folk here will know more about it.
I haven’t been following this thread at all and haven’t kept up with Katie in recent years.

I just know a good bit about PWP. Feeding high sugar foods is obviously not a good idea, so if she’s feeding him that then a bit rubbish.
But I’ve worked with people who have PWP before, and literally would eat the garbage if they didn’t get enough. It’s really difficult to manage their weight, so why is he only getting a nutritionist at this age? Surely anobvious good habits take years to form so start in childhood...

also I thought as well that Katie done a video 2 years ago saying that she was putting Harvey in a residential home, because his behaviours were becoming too much?Guessing this never happened.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the trailer for the documentary on BBC1? I caught it earlier. Will probably watch out of curiosity.....don't all judge me please 🙈

• Haha
Did i see a clothes horse with washing on it?
And would residentials have carpets, especially cream ones? I wouldn't have thought so incase of accidents or spillages.
You might be right, it might be her new place or she's dumped him with one of her mates because Carl doesn't want him at his?
My Nan's care home had carpet in her room so maybe - I also had aunt in a learning disabilty type home and I think her room might have been carpeted but I didnt go to her room much as she was always in the living room.

I haven’t been following this thread at all and haven’t kept up with Katie in recent years.

I just know a good bit about PWP. Feeding high sugar foods is obviously not a good idea, so if she’s feeding him that then a bit rubbish.
But I’ve worked with people who have PWP before, and literally would eat the garbage if they didn’t get enough. It’s really difficult to manage their weight, so why is he only getting a nutritionist at this age? Surely anobvious good habits take years to form so start in childhood...

also I thought as well that Katie done a video 2 years ago saying that she was putting Harvey in a residential home, because his behaviours were becoming too much?Guessing this never happened.
I think he has been living in residential for some time, possibly through lockdown he's come home. Most including myself believe he's only home at weekends, but even weekends imo could prove problematic.
I only know about PWS because of Harvey, haven’t encountered the condition in the community but I can understand how challenging it must be.
I do remember KP having locks on her fridge and cupboards when he was small to stop him eating food, she's spoken about the condition lots, that's why I was surprised when it emerged that he may not have a diagnosis. I think he has an issue with his pituitary gland which would result in weight gain.

• Heart
Dwight featured in her early shows when Harvey was little I am sure he did? And I seem to remember that Amy tried to encourage the relationship as she liked him. But he was yet another who stood up to her and she couldn’t control him, when this happens she makes their life hell! Every relationship has been to try and get a rise out of the previous one.
And I’ve said it before when she was with Kris. Why would anyone be with her? For what they get out of it? There are hundreds of celebs from love island etc that a relationship could be with where the latest one and the ones before could get Insta fame and influencer benefits from. Why pick a divorced several times mother of 5 with a bankruptcy
Drug habit and known for cheating and ruining men’s lives? This will all become clear once lockdown is over and the latest one can party with his new found fame and she can go out and cheat again
How many might get you a couple of front pages of the Sun - not that many. Katie still has that level of media fame.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.