Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just read that WTF?
So he's there already?
Or have the sun got it wrong?
It doesn't look like Carls house.
And that's the same trunk he's got in his room that she took out the mucky mansion

Prick 😡
Man like Carl :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely at Carl’s now with Bunny and Princess too, having mash and peas again! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the Sun are saying Katie and her boyfriend Carl Woods, 31, went to National Star long-term living accommodation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire to surprise the teenager with his new gift. 🤔🤔
Looks like Kat Slater 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its very telling, he spoke about visiting his school, his disabilities and wanting Harvey to know the other side of his family. That interview was post Pete breakup, I think Kay then went in on Peter in another interview about Alex Reid wanting to adopt Junior and Princess, she played him that clip of Dwight and he broke down in tears.
Clearly she must have made the situation difficult for him, probably using his disabilities to hinder his attempts but then had a succession of boy toys in his life. Its unbelievable.
This is interesting, but Peter did respond saying basically if he cared where the hell has he been all this time regarding Harvey...so who knows what the truth is.

I really do think Snarl has said no to having Harvey at his place in the interim period until his college is approved, and her being the selfish human that she is has gone along with it, all this relentless press about her making the decision is utter bullshine! What an absolute horror
I think so too. All his talk of being very particular, being a neat freak and the fact he was staying out of a bag at the Mucky Mansion 2, after they made a big hoo ha of her moving in with him. She's welcome but the kids (especially Harvey) are not.

Reactions: 13
Pies must be an English thing, I see Lauren enjoys them too. Looks nice 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely at Carl’s now with Bunny and Princess too, having mash and peas again! 🤣🤣🤣
What's that Harvey's got with a big dollop of ketchup on?

Reactions: 6

Big things are coming, KP signed into Mr I don’t want fame’s Instagram account again? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Harvey got waffles. Also nice 👌
I'm hungry.
And Carl got his Prepkitchen healthy meals delivery today too, maybe he doesn't want to share anymore 🙄

Big things are coming, KP signed into Mr I don’t want fame’s Instagram account again? 🤣
Whats with all his old pictures lately?
Think he's piled on a few pounds over crimbo and looks like a porkie slob now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't Princess still be isolating? If Pete's had Covid there's no way I'd have Princess with Harvey 😳. Another healthy meal there for Harvey 🙄.

The Sun are talking out their arse. Skanky flaps & Crawl have not been to deliver the bed to the fancy school in Cheltenham. My guess is it's his regular residential placement.

Reactions: 14
Is it a coincidence that all these attempts to grab money are around the time Amy was no longer able to provide care & the money Dwight had been paying all along was about to stop 🤔
probably wasn't helped by accusations of rape against Amy's husband a few years ago -I think that's why Amy has become almost a recluse.

Reactions: 13
Shouldn't Princess still be isolating? If Pete's had Covid there's no way I'd have Princess with Harvey 😳. Another healthy meal there for Harvey 🙄.

The Sun are talking out their arse. Skanky flaps & Crawl have not been to deliver the bed to the fancy school in Cheltenham. My guess is it's his regular residential placement.
So the top nutritionist that the lying witch has hired recommends feeding Harvey piles of potato waffles, sugar laden baked beans & ketchup 🤔👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Moobiemoo has Crawl had new beds delivered today 😂 The new bed clip & dinner clip are probably both today as Harvey has the same t-shirt on & his hair's the same in both.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.