Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t Dwight take her to court for access though? He had the money to do it.
Thats the million dollar question. Perhaps she said it would unsettle Harvey, I can see how a court/social workers would go along with that, considering his care needs or perhaps he didn't try.
He talks a good talk in that interview though.

Reactions: 13
Interesting, Dwight seems to have been very interested in his sons welfare. Call me cynical but this business of wanting him involved has occurred when her finances went to tit?
I've been saying it for a long time. This guy did what he could but she blocked him all the way. She is a disgrace. He wasn't ready for fatherhood - I've actually seen the house he grew up in on Tobago in Canaan. It is a poor area which hasn't really benefitted from tourism.

Reactions: 14
Thats the million dollar question. Perhaps she said it would unsettle Harvey, I can see how a court/social workers would go along with that, considering his care needs or perhaps he didn't try.
He talks a good talk in that interview though.
I remember reading somewhere he did see Harvey until he was about 4. Then something happened where she stopped all access, but I honestly can't remember the details of it all, wish my brain would work better at times 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His usual residential room looked fairly standard with a single bed, I have a feeling shes moved house and this is just another free piece of furniture.
With all her talk about the size of the bed i think I might be correct.
Did i see a clothes horse with washing on it?
And would residentials have carpets, especially cream ones? I wouldn't have thought so incase of accidents or spillages.
You might be right, it might be her new place or she's dumped him with one of her mates because Carl doesn't want him at his?

Reactions: 12
I remember reading somewhere he did see Harvey until he was about 4. Then something happened where she stopped all access, but I honestly can't remember the details of it all, wish my brain would work better at times 🤣😘
Wow I hadn't heard that! I always thought he hadn't seen him since he was a tiny baby 😲

Reactions: 11
I've been saying it for a long time. This guy did what he could but she blocked him all the way. She is a disgrace. He wasn't ready for fatherhood - I've actually seen the house he grew up in on Tobago in Canaan. It is a poor area which hasn't really benefitted from tourism.
He seems like a very calm, rational guy. He didn't flinch when Kay Burley was trying to get a rise out of him. I know what you mean about not being ready for fatherhood but when the child arrived he did show some interest. I do believe he did try and can well believe KP made things challenging, I don’t doubt that if this situation happened in his life now it would have a very different outcome.

And would residentials have carpets, especially cream ones? I wouldn't have thought so incase of accidents or spillages.
You might be right, it might be her new place or she's dumped him with one of her mates because Carl doesn't want him at his?
I'm sure when she first said about getting new beds, she said the bed place was supplying new beds for Harvey AND her. So I assumed she was moving into a new rental place, it was the same time she fetched that trunk from the muckhole mansion.

Wow I hadn't heard that! I always thought he hadn't seen him since he was a tiny baby 😲
No, definitely had contact with him when he was little. 😘

I was referring to old videos she posted a few weeks ago, he was in residential and she phoned up to tell him about Christmas ornaments I think. His room then looked like a regular residential room.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure when she first said about getting new beds, she said the bed place was supplying new beds for Harvey AND her. So I assumed she was moving into a new rental place, it was the same time she fetched that trunk from the muckhole mansion.

Wonder where her bed is going then?

Reactions: 6

Maybe the beds are for the Surrey rental. The lease is up soon. Perhaps she has to replace damaged ones. :unsure:

Last edited:
She probably has to get a rental regardless of whether she is going to stay there for money purposes. Its an expense that she can fudge for the courts maybe? Also it means she has somewhere to go when snarl reveals his true purpose for the “relationship” 🤔

She would have 100% cheated on him by now if it wasn’t for covid.

Reactions: 12
I want to know where Harvey is, this stinks of KP bullshit
Is he perhaps at his current residential placement. Someone earlier posted a lengthy comment from the college they went to visit and he clearly said the process is complicated and they will do their assessments in March for September intake. I think Katie is trying to force the placement’s hand to accept Harvey by doing this. Again, it’s about what SHE wants.😡

• Angry
She probably has to get a rental regardless of whether she is going to stay there for money purposes. Its an expense that she can fudge for the courts maybe? Also it means she has somewhere to go when snarl reveals his true purpose for the “relationship” 🤔

I'm thinking she has to have her own place to have overnight stays from the kids, if indeed she does have them overnight. Or something like that, as nobody really seems to know what exactly her access arrangements to them are because she's smoke and mirrors all the time.

Maybe in the mean time she has a rental nearby which Harvey and his carer will live in and she will make out it is just the 2 of them, I mean she keeps putting it out there that Harvey is supposed to be with her, yet who is he with when they go out everyday breaking lockdown? KP never stays on her own to look after him, she is glued to Carl’s side 24/7 even in this video, Carl came in the room!

Snarl is certainly serving his purpose #chauffeur 🤣 maybe he deserves a treat #HarveysGym🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dwight featured in her early shows when Harvey was little I am sure he did? And I seem to remember that Amy tried to encourage the relationship as she liked him. But he was yet another who stood up to her and she couldn’t control him, when this happens she makes their life hell! Every relationship has been to try and get a rise out of the previous one.
And I’ve said it before when she was with Kris. Why would anyone be with her? For what they get out of it? There are hundreds of celebs from love island etc that a relationship could be with where the latest one and the ones before could get Insta fame and influencer benefits from. Why pick a divorced several times mother of 5 with a bankruptcy
Drug habit and known for cheating and ruining men’s lives? This will all become clear once lockdown is over and the latest one can party with his new found fame and she can go out and cheat again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.