Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee song he's playing on his stories about a talking plug reminds me of the time right before I had an operation and I was seeing faces in random things, I told the anesthetist the plug socket looked worried. Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ha she has a grey top like the red santa one - must be JYY again. Hideous, flammable and cheap.
It’s them hideous blanket things that Lozza AKA Barney the Dino was flogging - apparently they’re perfect for Valentines Day🤦🏻‍♀️

The wee song he's playing on his stories about a talking plug reminds me of the time right before I had an operation and I was seeing faces in random things, I told the anesthetist the plug socket looked worried. Weird.
You been at the nutmeg too Mav? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 it’s a lace front though it’s obviously been trimmed far too close to her hairline to look anything like it should
Tbh these bad wigs are making her look rather care-in-the-communityish - no offence meant to anyone who is or will be after next Monday...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just listened to a part of an interview she did today for the radio where she said it was crisis point because he didn’t want to leave her to go to school etc..and it really upset her blah blah blah. She fucks off on holiday/for surgery ALL the time, is he upset when she goes? Is she upset leaving him then? Such double standards and lies it’s crazy, how can people not see through this?!

Reactions: 16
Look at the snarl on it! and clutching a handbag too !! What a tool
Probably thinking duck how’s anyone going to recognise me when I’m wearing a mask. In fact 🤯 I’ve just realised that’s the reason these Zlebs won’t wear face masks it’s because they know no one will know who the hell they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone EVER seen Harvey at the stables and having a favourite horse? Yesterday was Bunny and so to continue the heart wrenching decision to put him into ANOTHER residential placement, it’s his turn? Anyone think I’m irritated?
She’s definitely reading this thread someone on here the other day mentioned she never takes Harvey to the stables and low and behold a story appears about taking Harvey to the stables, unfortunately she hasn’t taken the hint and fucked off to the other side of Mars

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just listened to a part of an interview she did today for the radio where she said it was crisis point because he didn’t want to leave her to go to school etc..and it really upset her blah blah blah. She fucks off on holiday/for surgery ALL the time, is he upset when she goes? Is she upset leaving him then? Such double standards and lies it’s crazy, how can people not see through this?!
Exactly what I was thinking 😡😡😡. Not so worried leaving him in hospital to get her hair extensions done was she 🤯

Reactions: 11

WTF??
In the article it also talks about him going into the kitchen in the middle of the night to scrounge for food. This is a young man who cannot see much. Why was he not supervised when he was alone in the kitchen? He could have injured himself!

Reactions: 7
In the article it also talks about him going into the kitchen in the middle of the night to scrounge for food. This is a young man who cannot see much. Why was he not supervised when he was alone in the kitchen? He could have injured himself!

I work with adults with have LD. we have to lock the kitchen and other rooms. Surely this is normal?

Reactions: 12
I work with adults with have LD. we have to lock the kitchen and other rooms. Surely this is normal?
Well he injured himself when he was 7 when he ran a boiling hot bath unsupervised and burned his shin badly - he still has the wounds. Letting him loose anywhere where there are knives, gas, flames, etc is just asking for trouble imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Hi all, getting reports from this thread. Promoting your own account or any small accounts is against the rules.

Either post what you have to say here or say nothing.

Vague baiting is against the rules as it turns the thread into an annoying mess with people getting the FOMO usually over nothing!

Thanks

Reactions: 4
Don't forget Charles, weekend shag-a-rama when she was with Kris.
I actually thought Charles was hot back then , after
8 weeks with Big Loz he’s now not something I’d use to keep my bed warm he look positively rotund

What a plank
Get a vasectomy?? That would be a shock !!!

What a plank
Get a vasectomy?? That would be a shock !!!
Or this photo, what is Cole wearing? 🤔
His party hats slipped

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Just a reminder!!
Bless him he looks positively petrified

It won't do well, when she first was on about it saying she couldn't find stuff to fit Harvey a simple Google or eBay search brought up loads of stuff in big sizes that I should think are all much cheaper than what her upyours things will cost 🤣
Ah but now she’s exploited Harvey to be part of it she will be expecting to get it for free I’m assuming hunni

Newspapers also reported back in 2019 that
Katie Price ‘secretly hates Holly Willoughby’ as she’s jealous of her natural beauty, slim figure and TV success
The 40-year-old glamour model has a case of the green-eyed monster when it comes to Holly and thinks she's stolen her crown
Stolen what crown exactly?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Expensive watch he is wearing on the plug photo, AP Royal Oak apparently

Reactions: 3
£600 Dinky! :eek: rather you than me, my children would have these wrecked within days.
Mavis she sold them on Depop after only wearing them once, I refuse to buy
They are utterly hideous. My mother liked to buy me things but only if she liked them too so they would have been a big no! Also, they are only fashionable for about 5 mins then the next thing that costs £500. I hope she gets the wear out of them Dinky ;)
I totally agree with that , but I’m the worst pushover, they used to make me feel like the worst mother in the world, well not so much at the moment as we have to work from home, but I used to get the mom guilt about not being there enough. Their father is making the oldest 3 do volunteering work at Chelsea and Westminster so they know how fortunate they are. They’re not bad kids tho. This is why I don’t want any of them to think being an “influencer” is a proper career choice I would dread to think my children’s ambition consisted of YouTube or Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Expensive watch he is wearing on the plug photo, AP Royal Oak apparently
Must be knock-off. I'm sure daddy doesn't stand him £25k+ for a timepiece... Perhaps he should buy some proper jeans instead of these childish things.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.