Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hate how she weaves this narrative that she is juggling a houseful of kids all on her own when anyone who were to glance at her, Pete’s and kierans social media would see very clearly she does not have her kids with her full time!! Even Harvey! It’s all so people feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think Bunnycuddles might be a massive piss taker?

Or do we really think they're legit in their madness?

Reactions: 15

Interesting, on Lauryn’s IG stories, the KP pictures are no longer hanging up on the wall at her rental, packing up? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m feel that strong in the bbc giving priceless air time. I’ve emailed them giving the reasons about priceless and want my licence cancelled 😡

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think Bunnycuddles might be a massive piss taker?

Or do we really think they're legit in their madness?
Having read bunnycunts comments for some time, I have absolutely no idea 🤷. I honestly don't even know if bunnycunt is a he or a she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Possibly bunny is KP? See if the commenter speaks like Katie an probably comments on others like Peter and Emily... I'm sure it can be worked out...
She has a kid called Bunny so that is on clue...

• Wow
Definitely think they’re Katie. The comments are ridiculous, even for someone who’s taking the piss.

• Heart
Definitely think they’re Katie. The comments are ridiculous, even for someone who’s taking the piss.
They've mentioned things at times that have been very near the knuckle, in all the various bunny cuddles & snuggles id's they've had in the past, it's definitely her.

Reactions: 9
These are also definitely Katie.
It's pathetic, she does it to get all the comments going all the time so she gets more money! I don't comment any more on her stories, she's not getting a brass bleeping fart on my behalf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's pathetic, she does it to get all the comments going all the time so she gets more money! I don't comment any more on her stories, she's not getting a brass bleeping fart on my behalf 🤣
I’ve never commented on a Katie article before and I’m glad. I definitely cannot stop looking at the comments though as they’re hilarious. That Santa one being an example!
the comments are a guilty pleasure of mine! 😂

How does it all work then? Some comments are just too funny not to give a thumbs up, if my thumbs are putting cash in KPs puss then I’m taping up me thumbs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does it all work then? Some comments are just too funny not to give a thumbs up, if my thumbs are putting cash in KPs puss then I’m taping up me thumbs🤣
I think Katie gets paid per comment. Her team probably pay for the articles as she gets a lot of comments which means a lot of money.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.