Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

WTF??
I mean this pic from that article just sums her and her mothering skills up , she swans around in a pair of knickers and net curtain while some poor probably never paid young girl looks after Harvey. Poor boy I really feel for him.

I remember question my dads choice of woman after my mum died (he was grief stricken and acting very out of character) she was clearly out for money and a cretin l, and a guy I was dating said ‘she must give a good blow job’ that will stick with me for ever 😂😂😂.

WHERE IS CLOUD CHASER 😭
That’s what my father used to say about his friend who was seeing a lady who wasn’t let’s say very aesthetically blessed “all I can say is she must be good at oral” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean this pic from that article just sums her and her mothering skills up , she swans around in a pair of knickers and net curtain while some poor probably never paid young girl looks after Harvey. Poor boy I really feel for him.

That’s what my father used to say about his friend who was seeing a lady who wasn’t let’s say very aesthetically blessed “all I can say is she must be good at oral” 😂
HahHa I like how u have put that politely 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Cole’s expensive watch....did anyone read that comment on one of the screen shots from insta I think...of someone shaming him saying he’s a millionaire and he’s selling anything for money or something along them lines..🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Re: Cole’s expensive watch....did anyone read that comment on one of the screen shots from insta I think...of someone shaming him saying he’s a millionaire and he’s selling anything for money or something along them lines..🤔
Yeah a millionaire who has to drive his dad's forecourt cars - sorry I mean house carpark. He's a little nobody with some very dubious druggie friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On Monday I’m sure I will human combust. 🔥
Priceless is loving all this attention 😕

In the article it also talks about him going into the kitchen in the middle of the night to scrounge for food. This is a young man who cannot see much. Why was he not supervised when he was alone in the kitchen? He could have injured himself!
Someone commented on the Sun article as to why would priceless rent an open plan kitchen diner instead of one with a door that could be locked.

WHAT THE ACTUAL 😂🤣😂🤣😫😭😭 Carl looks like he’s helping his little old granny out of a cab. How on earth is he attracted to this awful Frankenbitch , either she’s good at oral or he’s getting something else out of it.
Ooh now you've got my imagination going. Her mouth don't shut probably from a longtime in that position I think one wouldn't mull over it and rej

😱😳😳 WHAT the he'll is she wearing.
BUT HARVEY 🤩🥰😍 what a cute child....
It's interesting to see as she never looked happy there... but I think the jungle and meeting Pete is next and this is when she starts making money 💰🤑

I think they were both in love...

Reactions: 7
Ooh now you've got my imagination going. Her mouth don't shut probably from a longtime in that position I think one wouldn't mull over it and rej

😱😳😳 WHAT the he'll is she wearing.
BUT HARVEY 🤩🥰😍 what a cute child....
It's interesting to see as she never looked happy there... but I think the jungle and meeting Pete is next and this is when she starts making money 💰🤑

I think they were both in love...
I would think any bloke wouldn't want to put his todger anywhere near her mouth knowing 'what lies beneath' the facade of crowns which seem to fall out exposing something nasty and possibly pain-inducing. Her thing is anal. She's always said so.

• Sick
  • Wow

He is waiting for his bird to finish horse riding...

Reactions: 2
I would think any bloke wouldn't want to put his todger anywhere near her mouth knowing 'what lies beneath' the facade of crowns which seem to fall out exposing something nasty and possibly pain-inducing. Her thing is anal. She's always said so.
No wonder she's not getting pregnant then....wrong hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll bring a bulk load of grey mash. That'll soak up the booze. I've got some rather lovely shiny red glittery boots or some purple ones.....maybe I'll wear 1 of each 🤔. I do have some loungewear in the washing basket. I could get that out now before it's washed & pop it on. Shall I bring crutches & a wheelchair? I do have both but not blinged unfortunately. @265 is gonna read all this later & think we shouldn't be left unattended 😂

@Moobiemoo are you okay? I'm a bit worried about you. Please give us a wave 😘
I’m ok! Sorry for not being on! The Armie Hammer thread is kind of dark and soul eating at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh now that's all starting to make sense Carl now...

Reactions: 4
On Monday I’m sure I will human combust. 🔥
Priceless is loving all this attention 😕

Someone commented on the Sun article as to why would priceless rent an open plan kitchen diner instead of one with a door that could be locked.
Well I will be with you, we can hold hands 🙌🏻

that’s a very good point! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

What is this armie hammer thread? Welcome back moobie 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
Just looking in Hello at Sophie Anderton ex glamour model whose career was once ruined by drug use etc.

She has managed to turn it around....Iiving peacefully in the Irish countryside with her horses and wealthy Oil Consultant beau...

It can be done Katie...

Reactions: 8
I’m ok! Sorry for not being on! The Armie Hammer thread is kind of dark and soul eating at times!
I see the green car is no longer for sale on the car dealership. Is it still at Carl's house or do you think it has been sold?

Reactions: 5

He is waiting for his bird to finish horse riding...
[/QUOTE
Sorry Jed, but bunnycuddles is at it again on his Insta
Thanks DC16. seen and reported it. Should be gone now? J x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry Jed, but bunnycuddles is at it again on his Insta
Omg! I’ve seen that loonycuddles name in a few comments, not the full ticket

KP reckons she can get £500 notes for the 50p coin she found in her puss, you can buy the full set for £5.99 on Ebay🤦🏻‍♀️ As you were..

He bought that watch off the ‘lucky lucky’ man when they were in Turkey

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder what bunnysnuggles thinks of Peter Andre and his..NHS frontline worker (PLEASE don't forget) Emily... (I like Emily but Patronising Peter " Isn't she beautiful..she works for the NHS..everytime he introduces her 🙄
I'm surprised she isn't on Tattle defending our English rose Katie

Come on Bunnysnuggles 🐰🌹🐇 let's talk about The English Rose and her thorn

• Haha
Reactions: 9

KP reckons she can get £500 notes for the 50p coin she found in her puss, you can buy the full set for £5.99 on Ebay🤦🏻‍♀️ As you were..

He bought that watch off the ‘lucky lucky’ man when they were in Turkey
Bet his wrist is green now (from the watch I mean)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.