Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll bring a bulk load of grey mash. That'll soak up the booze. I've got some rather lovely shiny red glittery boots or some purple ones.....maybe I'll wear 1 of each πŸ€”. I do have some loungewear in the washing basket. I could get that out now before it's washed & pop it on. Shall I bring crutches & a wheelchair? I do have both but not blinged unfortunately. @265 is gonna read all this later & think we shouldn't be left unattended πŸ˜‚

@Moobiemoo are you okay? I'm a bit worried about you. Please give us a wave 😘
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ will u bring the wheel chair please and whilst we’re stood about, we can play musical chair πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»please watch my smashed up feet tho and I need that chair for the rest of the day after 20mins because the doctorπŸ€”or Carl or Steph or Harv πŸ€” *who the hell was it now who told me* has said if I don’t sit down after 20 exact mins PER 24hrs a DAY, all hell will break lose and my gelled β€œperfect” toes will fall off and the 234 metal bars I have in me feet will fall out πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ so soz, I will win that game after 20mins no matter who is playing πŸ’ͺ🏻. Can some one bring a sink for me to pee pee in aswell please πŸ‘ŒπŸ» OBVIOUSLY after the 20mins πŸ‘

<goes to a dark room for a lie down> 🧎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The story about Harvey :unsure: what is she getting at here, is it that he can't be without her and thus showing what a fantastic mother she is.
The statement from the prospective school makes it clear they will undertake a full assessment to make sure the environment would be suitable for Harvey. I know nothing about the new place but this type of behaviour wouldn't be desirable I'm sure, I know its common and people don't talk about it but something about releasing this doesn't sit right with me.
The college she keeps saying he is going to have not accepted him at all. That was made clear by the head. The biggest hurdle will be funding. Yet again I will ask... why should any county bear the cost of apparently Β£350k p.a. for Harvey when their budgets have been cut so drastically and how could it not be argued that it would be better spent on 10 + children rather than one whose mother owes Β£2.5mil yet still has a prolifically expensive lifestyle? How can that sit well with anyone at all? If a trust fund exists then this is what it should be used for but not involving councils in spending their money when others could be helped who are not in the media spotlight. Beg, beg, beg, gimme, gimme, gimme so she can get rid of her duties to her son and duck about with toady Cole.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Goodness - I personally know owners of three of the companies on there, had no idea they were owed money too. Don't worry @Cloud Chaser, my lips are sealed but what an absolute fecking cretin oweing so much money to small and medium size businesses.
But you and I would have been imprisoned by now for non-payment of council tax and HMRC, etc. I want to know why she is being protected and by whom.

Heads up she's going to be on "This morning" on Monday. 3 of my favourite people on 1 show yayπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€’πŸ˜‘
I'm gonna sneak onto the set and hide prawns inside the sofa covers. 🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heads up she's going to be on "This morning" on Monday. 3 of my favourite people on 1 show yayπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€’πŸ˜‘
Who are the other 2? πŸ€”

The college she keeps saying he is going to have not accepted him at all. That was made clear by the head. The biggest hurdle will be funding. Yet again I will ask... why should any county bear the cost of apparently Β£350k p.a. for Harvey when their budgets have been cut so drastically and how could it not be argued that it would be better spent on 10 + children rather than one whose mother owes Β£2.5mil yet still has a prolifically expensive lifestyle? How can that sit well with anyone at all? If a trust fund exists then this is what it should be used for but not involving councils in spending their money when others could be helped who are not in the media spotlight. Beg, beg, beg, gimme, gimme, gimme so she can get rid of her duties to her son and duck about with toady Cole.
Totally agree. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 9
I'll bring a bulk load of grey mash. That'll soak up the booze. I've got some rather lovely shiny red glittery boots or some purple ones.....maybe I'll wear 1 of each πŸ€”. I do have some loungewear in the washing basket. I could get that out now before it's washed & pop it on. Shall I bring crutches & a wheelchair? I do have both but not blinged unfortunately. @265 is gonna read all this later & think we shouldn't be left unattended πŸ˜‚

@Moobiemoo are you okay? I'm a bit worried about you. Please give us a wave 😘
@ Moobiemoo was posting earlier on the Armie thread. Never fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But you and I would have been imprisoned by now for non-payment of council tax and HMRC, etc. I want to know why she is being protected and by whom.

I'm gonna sneak onto the set and hide prawns inside the sofa covers. 🍀
I actually did the prawn revenge on a job I had and put them down a sofa. Because I was angry at how they were treating vunerable clients so I left a present..

I probably shouldn't have done it 2 days earlier with my prawn and mayo sandwich but it was funny to watch my bosses MY STUFFY RUDE bosses start wondering about a smell..

I can't only imagine it got worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember my council tax going up and I didn’t amend the standing order....Jesus I was hounded, I panicked and phoned them as soon as I could....it was Β£3 I owed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh I love it when a plan comes together ❀. We bringing any snacks to soak up the liquor and spit out whilst talking with our mouths full or are we gonna REALLY take the piss and stay tit faced for the pics?? You will see me as I’ll be in PINK and GLITTER *god how I love pink and glitter* πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I quit the gargle about 3 years ago, but this plastic clown would drive anyone to drink..🀣

• Haha
None of that makes any sense. She actually took out a second mortgage on MM as she was already running out of money and that is her problem - she can't stop living beyond her means.
Ah actually I think your right Liar , although I can imagine her rinsing Dwight for all she can get from him tbh I didn’t have Pete down as the cruel vindictive type although after being around her for 5 years would be enough to change anyone

Reactions: 6
Pointy chin Fern MUA has put this picture on her stories... seems to confirm what we all thought, that lockdown was broken getting her make up and hair done. 🀬🀬
Does this actually look attractive to anyone on here ? I think this make up looks far too heavy and ageing

• Sick
Does this actually look attractive to anyone on here ? I think this make up looks far too heavy and ageing
It's very heavy drag like makeup soooo not my style but it's a trend and tbh I think it's likely a filter... I've seen these filters where you tap a button with a bunch of makeup looks....
I do prefer short hair on KP though. But it also looks like filtered hair.

Reactions: 5
There was a link on the thread yesterday of Dwight being interviewed by Kay Burley where the whole issue was discussed. Dwight didn't leave any question unanswered. Worth watching if you can find it.
Yh that’s what I had just watched hun when I posted that , quite a telling interview aswell, the way she has demonised Dwight over the years has undoubtedly had an unconscious effect on the way people see him as a father.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.