Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, whenโ€™s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP is not gonna get to me today, Iโ€™ve just had a bowl of my rice pudding made with clotted cream and a light dusting of nutmeg - made me feel all warm and cosy inside and sheโ€™s not taking that feeling away from me ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHAT THE ACTUAL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Carl looks like heโ€™s helping his little old granny out of a cab. How on earth is he attracted to this awful Frankenbitch , either sheโ€™s good at oral or heโ€™s getting something else out of it.
I remember question my dads choice of woman after my mum died (he was grief stricken and acting very out of character) she was clearly out for money and a cretin l, and a guy I was dating said โ€˜she must give a good blow jobโ€™ that will stick with me for ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

WHERE IS CLOUD CHASER ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is the clothing company really called up theirs?
I thought it was a piss take but I think I can make it out on Harveys t-shirt

Edit. It is! I cannot believe that.
Itโ€™s UpTHEIR, probably because they couldnโ€™t spell THERE. Although I wouldnโ€™t be surprised she is associated with a brand called Uptheirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ
Why's he wearing a duck beak sideways?

What's a plug walk?!??

• Haha

First story of the day
Has anyone EVER seen Harvey at the stables and having a favourite horse? Yesterday was Bunny and so to continue the heart wrenching decision to put him into ANOTHER residential placement, itโ€™s his turn? Anyone think Iโ€™m irritated?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone EVER seen Harvey at the stables and having a favourite horse? Yesterday was Bunny and so to continue the heart wrenching decision to put him into ANOTHER residential placement, itโ€™s his turn? Anyone think Iโ€™m irritated?
God I hate them angry days...they just bite you on the ass donโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Isn't Harvey such a lovely chap.
Anyway I still think Kierans pulling moves and her access will be limited in the very near future. Shes pushing all these caring mummy videos a little too hard for it to be anything other than a calculated attempt at damage limitation. If I was any of the children's fathers I'd be raising concerns around Carl and indeed her antics, but I expect they're waiting for her to let herself down on TV or radio after the Harvey and me programme.
Harveys adorable isnโ€™t he Mave , I would love to get my hands on his and Bunnyโ€™s hair , sheโ€™s clueless about looking after curly hair which is quite ironic as she naturally had the most beautiful curls until she overly straightened, coloured and added extensions to it.

Reactions: 10
Itโ€™s UpTHEIR, probably because they couldnโ€™t spell THERE. Although I wouldnโ€™t be surprised she is associated with a brand called Uptheirs.
What is that brand. I hold my hands up and admit I get confused with were and where, but I'm ok with their and there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.