Katie Price #168 (tune of Any Dream) Cole closed his eyes, any sink will do…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Had to edit it to make it fit but thanks to @BiffasBeemer for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!

Roundup: they’re still weapons grade c***ts
Thank you @geordiegirl. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
had my twins by CS at 36 weeks
5lb 13oz
6lb 3oz

had to have them then as my husband had a appointment at Harefield heart hospital so spent a week with us then up their for 2 weeks
surgeons said if i had gone full term would be in the 7lb's

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
5lb 13oz
6lb 3oz

had to have them then as my husband had a appointment at Harefield heart hospital so spent a week with us then up their for 2 weeks
Hugest congratulations 🎉🎉🎉❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It may just be my eyesight but does Buddy look like he's got a bandage on one of his front legs?
ETA - oh, it may just be part of the star filter thingy!

Also, the photo with Hagrid and Buddy - cute but has Hagrid just been hanging around the MM on his own for the last few years?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
5lb 13oz
6lb 3oz

My twinnies were 37 weeks and 4lb 8oz and 5lb 2 oz. Welcome to the twin club

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It may just be my eyesight but does Buddy look like he's got a bandage on one of his front legs?
ETA - oh, it may just be part of the star filter thingy!

Also, the photo with Hagrid and Buddy - cute but has Hagrid just been hanging around the MM on his own for the last few years?
He’s been with whoever was looking after her horses - there must have been some kind of falling out because she’s got them all back at the MM now - and that won’t suit with all her Plasterclasses and holidays - and hopefully prison!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hair done again today (blow dry) 🙄😡 FFS why can’t she dry her own hair. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Plus the cost. Hope the BH are aware of all these little extras - or can she claim them as legitimate expenses as she is a moddddeeeel 'in it'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Plus the cost. Hope the BH are aware of all these little extras - or can she claim them as legitimate expenses as she is a moddddeeeel 'in it'
The person who did that blow dry is someone she met at her last stint at The Priory. I doubt she paid a penny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm rubbish at all things technical however I am a super sleuth - the Christmas PJs look remarkably similar to the TV awards outfit!

I'm rubbish at all things technical however I am a super sleuth - the Christmas PJs look remarkably similar to the TV awards outfit!
I thought the other picture would attach - hang on, I'm on it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I stumbled into Tattle while researching KP's bankruptcy and have been trapped here ever since.

I have no connection with KP or her entourage and know only what is in the public domain, however apart from her bankruptcy her behaviour is intriguing.

This post could take some time so, sit back for the lecture. You may take notes as there will be a test at the end, so–introducing you toProfessor Maslow.
Abraham Maslow was an American psychologist who created a hierarchy of human needs

The needs are, in order:
1 –Food. We all need food and clothing, whether it's Burgers or has Michelin stars depends on choice or circumstances.
2 –Security. We all need a home, job security for most being part of that, even the real homeless find a certain perceived security in a shop doorway.
3 - Love and belonging We all need to be part of a group - family, school friends, work mates, clubs,fellow Tattlers. Often to fit in our behaviour matches that of the group. In my growing up days we all smoked, that was being part of the 'grown up gang'.
4 –Esteem. We all need to be held in regard. This is not necessarily high honours, it could be progress at work, or being thanked for preparinga meal. It is receiving acknowledgment we have done something that is appreciatedby others.
5 -Self-actualization. This involves pursuing one's potential as an individual.
These needs are not strictly defined, the boundaries between them are 'smudgy' and activities can overlap. They are not specifically any age related but I see them developing with physical and emotional maturity.
Maslow's hierarchy applies to all of us no matter our age, circumstances of life or education, me, you Tattlers and KP. How they are applied by an individual may then be down to their social development and education.

In simple terms the failure to achieve at a lower level means a return to that level until it is fulfilled, for example aUkrainianamateur footballerwho trained 2 nights a week to be a better footballer is, at the moment,probably more bothered about food and safety for his family than training for a pastime.

After that rather long intro I think KP's behaviour stuck in the need for esteem. She seems to be focussed on having lots of people to like her and look up to her – even though in the main these are anonymous social media followers.
I now wonder if that is a result of her life, as teenager and into her 20's (when she was an absolute cracker), receiving tremendous applause and money it quite understandably went to her head. At that stage wise advice to her - as it should be to all young people who suddenly find fame and fortune, (and I am thinking about the highly paid talented sportsmen and women) is it won't last, you need to plan ahead. Typically, this could be investing for the future and in due course being ready to make a sideways move in a related industry.

So, KP'sinvesting in the Jordan companies was a good thing to do, (I make no comment on the quality of those companies simply the long-term plan). Closing down the non-productive subsidiaries happens all the time to multi-branch companies and is not peculiar to her. Money under her mother's mattress is a comical picture but unlikely, in an Offshore tax haven more of a possibility and not illegal. Also 20 years ago 4-5 million pounds was mor than most of us see in a lifetime regular work. Recap on Boris Becker's actions here.

To be absolutely clear, this post is not defending KP's behaviour.
I was trying to get some sort of handle on why she behaved as she did and thought it may be of interest to fellow Tattlers.

BTW Boris Johnson is an equally interesting study, he and KP seem to share many similar traits and, without being drawn into his discussing sexual activities (on another Tattle link),Jimmy Savile also needed constant attention.

My thanks to Professor Maslow and that's the end of today's Psychology lecture Sorry it's so long.
I love psychology. Did you love it. I love it. Woohoo Professor Maslow woohoo,

As a complete aside there is no such thing as Kama. The Universe does not hold a set of scales weighing our activities, what goes round does not necessarily come around - bad things happen to sincere and good people as referred to by fellow Tattlers on this link.
However, in KP's case a group of usare waiting for her to get her comeuppance, this she will (and is probably on the way) initiate herself.

I know I'm being small minded but I love it when people get their comeuppance. Don't you love comeuppance? Bring on the comeuppance - bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I'm not au fait with these things, but how does it work with scheduling Community Service? Who decides when someone turns up and organises it?
Can KP say, therefore, I can't come this day/week/ever because I'm having my hair done/going riding/off on holiday yet again and they just say, "Oh OK, that's fine?"

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.