Katie Price #168 (tune of Any Dream) Cole closed his eyes, any sink will doโ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we make this person an honorary Tattler....?

(Comments on DM article printed today from when she was in Edinburgh... Why they're still printing this garbage six days later, Gawd only knows...)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am not being Nasty here, not about the people who live there, not about the people there who go to see her, Mansfield is a former pit town and very deprived ... I worked a contract there a few years ago ... It is a very poor, underfunded area ... I saw people with holes in their shoes with no coats there and no money for food ... It's NOT Nottingham ... Frankly, it's embarrassing for KP to be holding one of her pathetic money grabbing disaster classes there ... I just wanted to say that it shows you how low down the celebrity ladder she has slipped
Nottingham and Rother aren't much better I have to say, that dive in Leicester looks amazing too. How the mighty have fallen just a bit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I genuinely think she is incapable of washing, drying and styling her hair. She's had assistants since the 90s that styled her daily and I don't think she's ever learned, or needed to learn, to wash and dry her own hair. That's why it's always such a mess, unwashed and unbrushed, between trips to the hairdressers. She is absolutely rank. ๐Ÿคฎ
Here we have a nearly 44 year old woman who can't wash or style her own hair, has difficulty dressing herself and keeping washed and clean.
Had 5 children, lost 4 of them with reduced access yet is dreaming of another who she says will be her best.
Does drugs and alcohol, often whilst driving.
And it's still alive and kicking!
Then on the other hand we have Deborah James, terminal bowel cancer, kids, husband and family who all love her.
Basically, everything to live for her that is shortly to be taken away from her.
And yet with all that's going against her she managed to think of others, to the point of raising over ยฃ3M so far.
And with all that she remains as cheerful as possible and manages to look wonderful!
Never once has she wallowed in self pity, heavens knows if anybody could then she had just cause!
And back to Skanky, more bullshit about babies and mental health, absolutely wallowing in how difficult her life is!
It really is time this self centered, ignorant, useless waste of oxygen was given the punishment that she fully deserves.
Time for her to be dragged out to perform the CS she has been told to do or back before the court and the original sentence imposed.
Its now May 11th, how many hours has it done so far?
There's nothing wrong with its MH or her feet, she's not pregnant and nobody is relying on her, why would they?
She can't even wash and dry someone else's hair that's stuck on her head and is too lazy to grow her own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
OMG is this her bankruptcy hearing tomorrow?????? Or have I got it wrong?
says 2006?? Just looked on court website.
Screenshot_20220511-212831_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-212849_Samsung Internet.jpg
That why she got her hair done?!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nottingham and Rother aren't much better I have to say, that dive in Leicester looks amazing too. How the mighty have fallen just a bit.
Oh darn it, Iโ€™ve left it too late and now Middlesbrough has sold out, it is showing as being rescheduled though ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I am not being Nasty here, not about the people who live there, not about the people there who go to see her, Mansfield is a former pit town and very deprived ... I worked a contract there a few years ago ... It is a very poor, underfunded area ... I saw people with holes in their shoes with no coats there and no money for food ... It's NOT Nottingham ... Frankly, it's embarrassing for KP to be holding one of her pathetic money grabbing disaster classes there ... I just wanted to say that it shows you how low down the celebrity ladder she has slipped
In areas of utter deprivation, societally, peopleโ€™s aspirations slip. Empathetically, it isnโ€™t hard to understand how a mum in a low-paid job - or on a zero hours contract - who is trying exceptionally hard to do their best in Mansfield (or any other place in the UK currently) might look at her - and the TV programmes - and want to be like her. She is relatable to a lot of women who have had it really tough. But she lies to herself and she lies to them. She lies to the courts and she lies to the public. But I understand why people who are struggling desperately look up to her.

Reactions: 25
Oh darn it, Iโ€™ve left it too late and now Middlesbrough has sold out, it is showing as being rescheduled though ๐Ÿค”
Not sure on that, I've never been to Middlesbrough either although I do have friends that live there. If she's doing the Midlands, she'd have been better off doing Newark rather than Mansfield, she'd have felt very at home there ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heโ€™s been with whoever was looking after her horses - there must have been some kind of falling out because sheโ€™s got them all back at the MM now - and that wonโ€™t suit with all her Plasterclasses and holidays - and hopefully prison!
She probably hasn't paid her livery bill so got kicked out, hence horses back at that tit hole she calls home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She probably hasn't paid her livery bill so got kicked out, hence horses back at that tit hole she calls home.
For sure - she hasnโ€™t got the discipline to look after those horses properly, I am sure all the Instagram โ€œI love my horsesโ€ posts are 2 fingers up to whatever friend has finally has enough and kicked them out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
One thing Iโ€™ve always been on the fence about is KH and Jane Poutney (I think thatโ€™s how you spell her surname, excuse me if itโ€™s wrong). Was the affair true? Was it true but exaggerated by KFP? @WillowTree21 just being nosey, so apologies you of course donโ€™t have to answer.. but was you still around then or is this pre willow days? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Whatโ€™s your opinion? Anyone elseโ€™s opinion welcome โค

Reactions: 24
Oh please be true ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Please let it be true and please make her drag her sorry arse up and down the length and breadth of the country day after day doing endless plasterclasses until she pays every single person back.
And on the days off she can do the CS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Please let it be true and please make her drag her sorry arse up and down the length and breadth of the country day after day doing endless plasterclasses until she pays every single person back.
And on the days off she can do the CS.
That will ding dang doo for me!! I hope they wipe the floor with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That will ding dang doo for me!! I hope they wipe the floor with her.
I hope they look after her creditors, HMRC, the savers in the building society she borrowed from, and the solicitors she owes money to.

And then wipe the floor with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.