Katie Price #167 Edna's wedding, Skanky in pink, Cole's not invited coz he'll Tommy tank in the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Baggins for the winning title. ❤

There's sweet FA to recap....she's a boring twit. Hurry up with these bloody trials so we have something juicy to get stuck into. :D

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Didn't Binfest say they'd uncovered SB's murky past? Or is this another load of old Bollocks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Congrats on the new thread Baggins.
Just has an aside it’s sad about the passing of Dennis Waterman RIP. Oh and Skanky is still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Does anyone else get excited about a new thread title?

Happy I am caught up.
Also happy she has evacuated Scotland!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

I think it says so much that the creepie who puts his weenie in the sink isn't attending the wedding. Potential nail in the coffin? Can't see her behaving at a wedding without a man to drape herself over. Do we think Ryan could be her plus one?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't Binfest say they'd uncovered SB's murky past? Or is this another load of old Bollocks?
Starting to think The festival of bins was an early version of last weeks newbie poster, who was trying to cause us trouble. Testing the water before a more direct assault on the tattle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32

There's sweet FA to recap....she's a boring twit. Hurry up with these bloody trials so we have something juicy to get stuck into. :D

Well done, Baggins ♥, wow these threads are going lightning fast, I've only just caught up 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why on Earth are a Funeral Directors ferrying her about? Haven’t they got better things to do, like caring for families perhaps? I work in that industry, and in my opinion, that’s extremely unprofessional.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Why on Earth are a Funeral Directors ferrying her about? Haven’t they got better things to do, like caring for families perhaps? I work in that industry, and in my opinion, that’s extremely unprofessional.
Agree. Totally disrespectful. Perhaps needed the hearse for her lifeless career.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well I never thought I'd ever win anything with the sentence "wank in the sink" 😂 cheers Cole 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
duck me I’ve been laughing at joancounts comment all day Jesus this is a serious tribute to how brain dead her fans are 🤣
Me too, wonder what the old bag bribed it with? That abigail woman on there is a pain, loads of spam again. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Starting to think The festival of bins was an early version of last weeks newbie poster, who was trying to cause us trouble. Testing the water before a more direct assault on the tattle 😁
Convinced of it.Although, in a weird sort of way I enjoyed the posts.
It was like reading a coded message from a resistance movement.
“ The red tops will know when the tickets are bought “
“ sinks are not bleached...or are they”
“She/he/it have flown...The chickens have dirty feet...can’t say any more...watch the skies”
“ Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy.....”

Ok, bit of an exaggeration, but you get the gist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Convinced of it.Altough, in a weird sort of way I enjoyed the posts.
“She/he/it have flown...The chickens have dirty feet...can’t say any more...watch the skies”

What made me laugh was the “heads up” to @DC16 on the odd occasion and poor @DC16 was like, uh?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Convinced of it.Although, in a weird sort of way I enjoyed the posts.

That’s not an exaggeration that’s exactly how it was 😁 Have to admit I also quite liked trying to guess what Bins was on about, but it was impossible 🤦🏽‍♀️ My favs where when they occasionally namechecked other posters in the know and they just replied “No idea what you talking about 🤷🏽‍♀️“, and Bins never responded back to them. Of course the best was the mysterious big story about to break in the Sunday’s, and it never came. I think one of the last posts I read from Bins was that it was definitely arriving…..we still await. Bless the Bins 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

[/QUOTE]

😭 Totally hearing Richard Burton right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.