Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Cole closed his eyes...
Drew back Kate's beef curtains (ahhhh ahhh)
He knew for certain
Canestan was due...
Legs far apart (far, far apart)
Kate let go a ripper...
Cole pulled up his zipper...
Any sink will do..

A flash of teef...
They were so bright
Lit up Essex overnight
Cole could stand the smell no longer
He left Kate alonnnnnne

May he return..
To rooms with sinks in..
His dolly's stinking...
Any sink will do....any sink will do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I see the Pricey is still using Freddie Starr's twilight years as her fashion inspo, or 'channeling' Freddie Starr as the Daily Mail would put it :LOL:.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 10.52.40.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 10.52.01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

RichardScratcher

I stumbled into Tattle while researching KP's bankruptcy and have been trapped here ever since.

I have no connection with KP or her entourage and know only what is in the public domain, however apart from her bankruptcy her behaviour is intriguing.

This post could take some time so, sit back for the lecture. You may take notes as there will be a test at the end, so–introducing you toProfessor Maslow.
Abraham Maslow was an American psychologist who created a hierarchy of human needs

The needs are, in order:
1 –Food. We all need food and clothing, whether it's Burgers or has Michelin stars depends on choice or circumstances.
2 –Security. We all need a home, job security for most being part of that, even the real homeless find a certain perceived security in a shop doorway.
3 - Love and belonging We all need to be part of a group - family, school friends, work mates, clubs,fellow Tattlers. Often to fit in our behaviour matches that of the group. In my growing up days we all smoked, that was being part of the 'grown up gang'.
4 –Esteem. We all need to be held in regard. This is not necessarily high honours, it could be progress at work, or being thanked for preparinga meal. It is receiving acknowledgment we have done something that is appreciatedby others.
5 -Self-actualization. This involves pursuing one's potential as an individual.
These needs are not strictly defined, the boundaries between them are 'smudgy' and activities can overlap. They are not specifically any age related but I see them developing with physical and emotional maturity.
Maslow's hierarchy applies to all of us no matter our age, circumstances of life or education, me, you Tattlers and KP. How they are applied by an individual may then be down to their social development and education.

In simple terms the failure to achieve at a lower level means a return to that level until it is fulfilled, for example aUkrainianamateur footballerwho trained 2 nights a week to be a better footballer is, at the moment,probably more bothered about food and safety for his family than training for a pastime.

After that rather long intro I think KP's behaviour stuck in the need for esteem. She seems to be focussed on having lots of people to like her and look up to her – even though in the main these are anonymous social media followers.
I now wonder if that is a result of her life, as teenager and into her 20's (when she was an absolute cracker), receiving tremendous applause and money it quite understandably went to her head. At that stage wise advice to her - as it should be to all young people who suddenly find fame and fortune, (and I am thinking about the highly paid talented sportsmen and women) is it won't last, you need to plan ahead. Typically, this could be investing for the future and in due course being ready to make a sideways move in a related industry.

So, KP'sinvesting in the Jordan companies was a good thing to do, (I make no comment on the quality of those companies simply the long-term plan). Closing down the non-productive subsidiaries happens all the time to multi-branch companies and is not peculiar to her. Money under her mother's mattress is a comical picture but unlikely, in an Offshore tax haven more of a possibility and not illegal. Also 20 years ago 4-5 million pounds was mor than most of us see in a lifetime regular work. Recap on Boris Becker's actions here.

To be absolutely clear, this post is not defending KP's behaviour.
I was trying to get some sort of handle on why she behaved as she did and thought it may be of interest to fellow Tattlers.

BTW Boris Johnson is an equally interesting study, he and KP seem to share many similar traits and, without being drawn into his discussing sexual activities (on another Tattle link),Jimmy Savile also needed constant attention.

My thanks to Professor Maslow and that's the end of today's Psychology lecture Sorry it's so long.
I love psychology. Did you love it. I love it. Woohoo Professor Maslow woohoo,

As a complete aside there is no such thing as Kama. The Universe does not hold a set of scales weighing our activities, what goes round does not necessarily come around - bad things happen to sincere and good people as referred to by fellow Tattlers on this link.
However, in KP's case a group of usare waiting for her to get her comeuppance, this she will (and is probably on the way) initiate herself.

I know I'm being small minded but I love it when people get their comeuppance. Don't you love comeuppance? Bring on the comeuppance - bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I genuinely think she is incapable of washing, drying and styling her hair. She's had assistants since the 90s that styled her daily and I don't think she's ever learned, or needed to learn, to wash and dry her own hair. That's why it's always such a mess, unwashed and unbrushed, between trips to the hairdressers. She is absolutely rank. 🤮
Here we have a nearly 44 year old woman who can't wash or style her own hair, has difficulty dressing herself and keeping washed and clean.
Had 5 children, lost 4 of them with reduced access yet is dreaming of another who she says will be her best.
Does drugs and alcohol, often whilst driving.
And it's still alive and kicking!
Then on the other hand we have Deborah James, terminal bowel cancer, kids, husband and family who all love her.
Basically, everything to live for her that is shortly to be taken away from her.
And yet with all that's going against her she managed to think of others, to the point of raising over £3M so far.
And with all that she remains as cheerful as possible and manages to look wonderful!
Never once has she wallowed in self pity, heavens knows if anybody could then she had just cause!
And back to Skanky, more bullshit about babies and mental health, absolutely wallowing in how difficult her life is!
It really is time this self centered, ignorant, useless waste of oxygen was given the punishment that she fully deserves.
Time for her to be dragged out to perform the CS she has been told to do or back before the court and the original sentence imposed.
Its now May 11th, how many hours has it done so far?
There's nothing wrong with its MH or her feet, she's not pregnant and nobody is relying on her, why would they?
She can't even wash and dry someone else's hair that's stuck on her head and is too lazy to grow her own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Crunkycarrot

Very very long post. But a few things I want to say, apologies first off ive had wine and my grammer has never been my strong point...I'm 42 very nearly 4 I've had 11 rounds of ivf 2 paid by NHS the rest by me and my SO I've lost multiple babies, we have both been.prodded pulled and wrung out by the ivf process. My only hope was a doner egg but we couldn't afford it after our savings had all gone on this, I'd give anything for her beautiful children and all this ivf bullshit makes me so angry! It's so bloody hard...she and crawl can actually go and fucking drown! They know nothing about ivf. Sorry guys xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I used the sink at the medical centre today and had to take a pic 🤭😄😄 x
Cole would have been spoilt for choice as there was around five to chose from 😀 x

Resizer_16523680123921.jpg

Ooh whats that white line? 🤔😀 ..has a ladybird got in earlier lol..I never noticed that when I took it..one moment.....

Resizer_16523693271631.jpg

Loooooool 😄😄🤭 x

This is so cute, Pom. Love the paw!
Thank you very much Love from Pom 💕🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member

When Victoria wore a fake lip ring on stage, Katie commented: "It was a really pathetic thing to do. I have got an 11-year-old sister whose age group love to copy what pop stars do so I know the effect she has on fans."

Victoria hit back: "Jordan does full frontals with her crotch and t**s out and she says I'm a bad influence by wearing a fake ring? I think she's vile."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Cazza72

I just read the article about Deborah James receiving her Damehood from Prince William for her incredible awareness and fund raising, pictured with her proud, loving family, sitting with such grace and dignity as she receives end of life care......and then see the photos of skanky quaffing oysters on a yacht and the way she looks at the end of the clip, so smug, basically sticking 2 fingers up to everyone. What complete opposite ends of the spectrum of human life they are. Grrrrr. Makes me so mad. Yes skanky you really deserve an MBE don't ya??! No you don't you utter deluded self-seeking low life. You deserve proper justice and your children deserve a loving mum and all those around you - the exes/their partners deserve peace. Rant over. Sorry! Xx 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

eyo

Hi all,long time female lurker. Feels like I know you already. This is my first post, nervous.
Just wanted to say how can that skank go away again, when HP probably paid. for it.
She is a sociopath lacking any empathy guilt or remorseful.
When her two youngest children grow up (no matter how protected) They will learn that men where more important than them.
Hope they aren't emotionally damaged.
She infuriates me.
Always in the couple of hours she gets to see them, becomes A Instagram point scoring game against MP and KH.
She looks shocking too. Overworked. tatty extensions with t (i) ts that point in different directions. Skanky looks like a butch bodybuilder very odd.from waist up! You just know she's so unhappy with the work done, as it's always covered up. Bit of Karma there.
I'm Emma, similar age to KFP but couldn't update it! Anyway it's so great to post, honestly I lurked for a year. And whoever wrote her wiki deserves a medal. Brilliant.
So no more lurking....😘

• Heart

Danglyweed

Apologies for the early thread title offer but my brain shall forget it in 5 minutes. Was singing along to Bicycle Race while washing my hands and it morphed into...

#169 I want to ride my armitage, I want to ride my sink. I want to ride my armitage, when skanky is in the clink.

Apologies Freddie

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One pic for tonight, well two really lol but meant to be as one pic 😀 x
Back tomorrow love Pom 🥰 x

Resizer_16523394267803.jpg

Resizer_16523394115191.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
I just read the article about Deborah James receiving her Damehood from Prince William for her incredible awareness and fund raising, pictured with her proud, loving family, sitting with such grace and dignity as she receives end of life care......and then see the photos of skanky quaffing oysters on a yacht and the way she looks at the end of the clip, so smug, basically sticking 2 fingers up to everyone. What complete opposite ends of the spectrum of human life they are. Grrrrr. Makes me so mad. Yes skanky you really deserve an MBE don't ya??! No you don't you utter deluded self-seeking low life. You deserve proper justice and your children deserve a loving mum and all those around you - the exes/their partners deserve peace. Rant over. Sorry! Xx 🤬🤬
Completely agree, Deborah conducting herself with totally dignity. 💔
Yet KP complains her feet are hurting while wearing high heels, that her MH is suffering while sending others hate messages. She cares more about holidays and pumping her body with toxic 💩 than making the effort to make amends with her kids and putting them first along with her dying mum. Showing off on yachts while still owing millions.
Constantly leaving her dogs and horses to other people to look after.
Glad to see ITV can see she is not suitable viewing material, hopefully other channels will follow. 🤞
Katie you don’t deserve an MBE EVER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

hugothebear

VIP Member
So she is on a yacht chucking oysters down her throat in the Med! What about her fucking creditors!!!! She is bragging about her lifestyle. Why oh why can't this skanky bitch get her comeuppance for one fucking thing. She is getting away with it and flaunting the fact she is.

Hope the oysters give her fucking food poisoning in that heat. Fuming

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
All of you are right, who would want to live like her anyway. No kids, no real friends, no stability, no loving relationship. Been through countless operations to end up looking like a shot putter. Fake hair, face, teeth, boobs, bum and all of them worse each time.
Feeling more calm now, bitch has nothing.
There's more trust & genuine friendship's between us Krustie's than she has in her pathetic sorry life & we don't actually even know each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵 and Well done @BiffasBeemer on title 🥰😘 xx.

A strange one just made ..a mix of Cole and Little Sid 😄 x

Back later love Pom 🥰

Little Cole likes the new thread 😄🧵 x

Resizer_16522983697061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Anna666

VIP Member
All we need now is Im a celeb asking ` pete ya cunt ` to join the show and he ACCEPTS .... lets see if she could control her insane jealously and not go nuclear ... as for her being on a boat in Portugal, hope she fucking slips and falls into the sea, never to be seen again ... I would pay good money to be there watching her go over and UNDER screeching ... there is something very wrong with this story, she can not owe what she does and continue to live like a millionaire ` so publicly ` ... HMRC do not mess around when you owe them, the same for mortgage companies ... NO ONE is this Teflon, which leads me to believe on ` advice ` ... she has settled the most serious debts, or paid a big chunk with cash that has magically appeared and those at the bottom of the chain are the ones getting fuck all ... a few pennies in the £ 😤😤 ... I know you religiously read tattle ... you VILE OLD CUNT .... this cant continue forever .. eventually ` You WILL have to pay the piper ` ONE way or ANOTHER .. it WILL catch up with you .... keep gloating ... boasting ... sticking a middle finger up at those ` small ` people you have fucked over .... CACKLING like the old witch you are .... YOUR TIME WILL COME!! 👊👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is flipping hilarious! schadenfreude in the extreme!

Yes Yes Yes…..finally a TV show has backed off, her actions have had consequences. There is no way she could have passed the psych tests though, that is probably a big factor in their decision, but still this is a big public diss for her, she wanted this gig badly. The Scum ain’t holding back, is this the beginning of a bad few weeks for The Skank, I feel it coming

Woooooo Hoooooo are you loving itttttt Tattlers….I am 🥳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50